剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
让我想起了,她们在这里长大的时候
It remind me when they were growing up out here.
有很多美好的回忆
There's a lot of good memories
当我有时坐下来想她们的时候
when I sometimes sit down and think about 'em.
我们经历了很多冒险
We had a lot of adventure.
但是,人会改变,你无法控制它
But, you know, people change and you can't control it.
我们的女儿长大了,她们想出去冒险
Our daughters grow up and they wanna go out and do their own adventure.
但我想念他们
But I miss them.
我在这里想念她们
I miss having them out here.
在未来的几年里,也许女孩们会来这里谈论
In years to come maybe the girls will come out here and say
她们想回来教她们的孩子如何打猎,
they'd like to come back and teach their kids how to hunt,
怎样设陷阱,自给自足
how to trap, to live off the land.
这将是完美的画面
It'll be perfect picture then.
哦哦
Uh-oh. Uh-oh.
Aye,aye,aye,aye.
伙计,他快吗? 看着他
Man, is he fast. Look at him.
他就像妈妈和奶奶一样,是一个快速、超级快的步行者
He's just like Mommy like Grandma a fast, super fast walker.
是的
Yes.
回家的感觉真好,这是家,是我长大的地方
It feels good to be home. I mean it's home. it's where I grew up.
从小到大的记忆,
What I remember from when I was a little baby to when I was older,
整个部分是家
you know, that part is home.
哼!
Bababa. Hah!
你喜欢那条链子吗? 嗯?
You like that chain? Hm?
哦!
Oh!
他甚至在笑,但是,孩子,伤着了?
He's even laughing, but, boy, did that hurt.
你下去...
You go down...
很痛
It hurt.
你对爷爷好吗?
You get Grandpa good?
我没想到
I didn't expect that.
我为妈妈的生日来到这里,给她一个惊喜,
I came out here for my mom's birthday to surprise her,
但我还有其他更大的消息要告诉她
but I've got other bigger news to tell her.
我等合适的机会,告诉他们
I'm kinda waiting for the right opportunity to tell them.
你要来,明天跟我一起下河吗?
Do you wanna come, come with me tomorrow to go down river?
是的 我要检查陷阱,
Yeah. I'm gonna check traps,
然后我只需要为贮藏处设置一个小陷阱
and then I just need to get a little trap for the cache.
就是这样,妈妈,你不介意在这里看科比吗? 不
That's about it, and, Mommy, you don't mind watching Colby here? No.
我想他们会很兴奋的
I think they're gonna be really excited about it.
好的,所以你明天有科比
OK, so you got Colby tomorrow
而且,遗憾的是,我得到了科林,
and, unfortunately, I got Krin, you know.
不,哦
No. Oh.
你喜欢回来吗? 是的
You like to be back? Yeah.
我要给狗食起锅
I'm gonna dish up the dog food.
不是我想让它变热,狗粮,
It's not that I wanna make it hot, the dog food,
只是我浸泡它
It's just that I soak it.
所以如果我用热水,它会吸收得更快
So if I use hot water, it soaks up a lot faster.
然后这样狗就会得到水分,
and then that way the dogs get hydrated, you know.
它们得到了一天所需的水
They get the the water they need for the day
因为狗不会喝白开水
cos the dogs wont drink plain water.
它们不像家养宠物
They're not like house pets, you know.
一方面它会冻在那里,
For one thing it would just freeze out there,
所以你必须用食物来引诱它们
so you got to bait 'em, basically, with food.
它们每个每天需要大约半加仑到一加仑的水
They need somewhere around a half to a gallon of water a day each.
如果你能让它们接受这么多就好了
It's good if you can get 'em to take that much.
让它冷却一会儿
Let that cool for a little while.
我们在堰坝
We're at the weir.
我现在在上层木屋,只是有点放松一天
I'm at the upper cabin right now, just kinda winding down for the day.
我们的陷阱线长约 50 英里,
Our trapline is about 50 miles long,
所以我们有三个木屋
and so we've got three cabins
它们都由一条连续的小径相连
and they're all connected by one continuous trail.
上游木屋只是我们可以去的地方
The upper cabin is just the place that we can go to
它扩大了我们的范围,
and it extends our reach,
这样当你出行到更远的线路上时,
so that when you do go out on the farther stretches of your line,
那么你有一个地方,可以在一天结束时,临时留下来
then you have a place to stay at the end of the day.
我们三年前建造了它,非常有用
We built it three years ago and it's been pretty useful.
所以阿什利回到了大营地,在下游大约 15 英里处,
So Ashley's back at the main camp, about 15 miles downriver,
在怀孕的这个阶段,这对她来说有点太多了
and it's just a little too much for her at this point in the pregnancy.
这有点太挤她了
It just kinda jostles her around too much.
很安静,但总是很安静
It's pretty quiet, but it's always quiet.
毕竟是荒野
It is the wilderness, after all.
如果我有选择的话,我宁愿和阿什利一起出去
I'd rather hang out with Ashley, you know, if I had a choice.
但这只是现在的样子,
But this is just the way it is now,
我认为这种情况可能还会持续几年
and I think it's probably gonna be this way for maybe a few more years.
我知道未来会发生变化,
I know there's changes coming down the road, you know,
就我们这种生活方式而言
as far as the way we live this lifestyle.
但我认为我们可以适应,
But I think we can adapt, you know.
我真的很兴奋能当爸爸
I'm just really excited to be a dad.
所以我要把这些食物拿出来给狗吃
So I'm gonna take this food out to the dogs.
好的
All right.
哇!
Whoo!
我想我一直是我姐姐的小♥弟♥弟♥,
I think I've always been my sister's little brother,
但我们也一直互相学习,
but we also have always learned from each other,
当对方有需要时,我们也会互相依靠
and we also lean on each other when the other's in need.
这可能就足够了
That's probably enough.
是的,我真的很感谢,你帮我把这块木头砍了
Yeah, I really appreciate you helping me get this wood cut up.
我会确保你有足够的柴火
I'll make sure you have plenty of firewood.
准备好出发? 好的
Ready to go? OK.
她是我最好的朋友,所以我姐姐在这里真是太好了
She's my best friend and so it's been great having my sister here.
这个应该放在家里吗?
Should this go in the house?
当然,是的,那会很好 是的?
Sure, yeah, that'd be good. Yeah?
姐姐来访,今天就要离开了,所以时间过得真快
Sister's visit's coming to an end today, so time sure travels fast.
她已经得回家了
She's already got to go home.
这可能是一个很好的
That might be a good one.
哦,男孩,让我们看看我是否记得如何做到这一点
Oh, boy, let's see if I can remember how to do this.
别看我了
Stop watching me.
看? 它快到了 确实如此
See? it's getting there. that's true.
那开始破裂了 它来了
That's starting to crack. it's coming along.
哇!
Whoo!
像我们以前长大时那样,可能很难
It can be hard being raised the way that we were
当我住在费尔班克斯时,我非常想念这里
because when I'm living in Fairbanks I miss it out here a lot
真的希望,我能在这里体验这种生活方式
and really wish that I could be up here experiencing this lifestyle.
伙计,我希望这次访问时间更长 我也是
Man, I wish this visit was longer. Yeah, me too.
这是一个很好的数量
That's a good amount.
是的,这将给我更多,三,四天
Yeah, that'll give me a couple more, three, four days.
可能应该在跑道上等着
Probably should be waiting down by the runway.
差不多就是那个时候了 是的,遗憾的是
It's about that time. Yeah, unfortunately.
住在这里真的是一种投入
It really is a commitment to live out here
查理全心全意地接受它
and Charlie's taken it full heartedly.
他在做自己的事情
He's doing his own thing.
好吧,我们要装载雪橇机吗? 是的
Well, shall we load up the snow machine? Yeah.
遥远和孤独,
You know, the remoteness and the loneliness,
肯定是住在这里, 很难
It comes with living out here, definitely. it's difficult.
会想念你
Gonna miss having you.
是的,这将是一个令人失望的事
Yeah, it's gonna be a bummer.
远离你爱的人、朋友和家人是很痛苦的
It's painful to be away from those you love, friends and family.
你得到了一切? 是的
You got everything? Yeah.
但我认为最简单的路线总不是最好的路线
But I don't think the easiest route is always the best route.
因为这个原因我喜欢它
I love it for that reason.
准备好?
Ready?
准备好? 是的
Ready? Yeah.
啊,这不是很漂亮吗,科林? 是的
Ah, isn't this beautiful, Krin? Yeah.
阳光明媚,整个山谷都在那里
Sun shining, the whole valley down there.
你喜欢它什么? 阳光灿烂,美丽
What do you like about it? Sunny, beautiful.
我喜欢山谷里那飘渺的雾气。 我喜欢
I like that wispy fog down there in the valley. I like that.
是的,我很喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
几乎感觉就像是你的,“你拥有这个地方”的感觉,
It almost feels like it's yours, "you own the place" type of feeling,
你知道我的意思?
you know what I mean?
虽然你没有拥有,但这只是你拥有的感觉
Even though you don't, but it's just a feeling you have.
我已经在这里生活了42年了
I've been living out here for 42 years right now.
那是很长一段时间
That's a long time.
这里有一些地方,我觉得,
and there's certain areas in here, I feel,
我去那个地方,我觉得非常非常宾至如归
that I go to that I feel very, very much at home,
就像我一直在那里一样
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表