剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
无论是金钱还是体力,你还是要付出代价的
whether it's financial or physical, you still gotta pay for it.
啊,我的背好痛
Oh, my back's achy.
哦!
Ooh!
明天我要睡到 7:00
Tomorrow I'm gonna sleep in...till 7:00.
[棘轮叮当]
[ ratchet clinking ]
我很兴奋
I'm pretty psyched.
这是最后一根木头被拉到这堵墙上
This is the last log to be pulled up on this wall.
这将是一个大的山脊杆
This is gonna be a large ridge pole to put up.
可能接近800磅
probably close to 800 pounds.
在我把这个脊杆放进去之后,
after I put this ridge pole in,
这将是最后一个上拉的圆木,
It'll be the last log to go up,
然后我将把屋顶框起来,
then I'll be framing the roof in, you know.
我还得铺一层地板,
I still got to put a floor -- a floor in,
然后,门和窗
and then, you know, doors and windows.
但这是,
but this is, you know --
实际的木屋部分将完成,
the actual cabin part will be finished,
这就是大部分
and that's most of it.
这是大部分工作
That's most of the work.
变得非常接近宜居
getting pretty close to being, you know, livable.
那支撑原木的支撑着脊杆
That supporting log's supporting the ridge pole.
所以它在中间有很大的重量
so it's got a lot of weight on it right in the middle.
所以,我不想太快做任何事情
so I don't want to do anything too quickly
并过度强调它
and stress it more than it needs to be.
很容易把它从墙上推开
It'd be very easy to push this off the wall.
我以前做过,另一个圆木
and I've done that before, the other log.
真的不想用这个做
really don't want to do it with this one.
晚上吃点什么?
嗯,驼鹿汉堡,
um, moose burgers,
香肠或...
sausage or...
热狗?
我不知道,热狗更适合你的风格
I don't know. hot dogs is more your style.
是的,从这里看起来不错
yeah, that looks kind of nice from here.
我们有点...
We're pulling into a little...
这里的砾石堆看起来很适合露营
gravel bar here that looks kind of nice for camping.
泰勒:我们遇到了一些困难,
Tyler: we've had a few rough -- hit a few rough spots,
但我们基本上完成了
but we're basically done
大约1/3 的旅程
with 1/3 of the journey right now.
再过几天,我们到那里
a couple more days, and we'll be there.
我们小时候总是谈论它,
We always talked about it as kids, you know,
做一些像这样疯狂的冒险,
doing some crazy adventure like this,
但这始终只是一个梦
but it was always just a dream.
泰勒就是这样做的
Tyler's the one that did this.
他做到了,而且...
He made it happen, and...
为他做了这样的事情感到非常自豪
pretty proud of him for doing something like this.
谢啦
thanks, man.
准备向上调
get ready to trim up.
一秒钟后这里就会变浅
It's gonna get shallow here in just a second.
所以,这是美好的第一天
so, it was a good first day.
我们转了几次
We got turned around a couple times
并刮了很多次底部,
and scraped bottom quite a few,
但是,你我很高兴这不是一场灾难
but, I mean, I'm glad it wasn't a disaster.
那我会气馁
You know, then I would be discouraged
并且可能不想继续这样做
and might not want to keep doing it.
狗很高兴奔跑
the dogs are happy to be off.
是的
yeah.
为它们长途跋涉
long ride for them.
如果可以的话,这就是旅行的方式
This is the way to travel, if you can.
只是更放松,更...
just more relaxed, more...
更有意义,在很多方面
more meaningful, in a lot of ways.
你知道我们要去哪里,嗯?
You know where we're going, hmm?
知道我们要去哪里吗?
know where we're headed?
回到树林里?
back out to the woods?
埃德娜:我喜欢打水漂
Edna: I enjoy all that skipping.
试图打破我的旧记录
trying to beat my old record.
黑莫会告诉我他什么时候回家
Heimo will tell me what time he's gonna be home.
所以我出来在这里等他
so I come out here and wait for him.
他不在的时候我很担心...
I worry about him when he's not...
当他出去了
When he's gone.
他可能会摔倒、会伤到腿
He might fall down, hurt his leg.
熊可能会抓住他
a bear might get him.
我希望他很快就会回家
and I hope he's gonna be home soon.
我们在这里有着真正牢固的联♥系♥
We have a real strong bond together out here.
埃德娜:哦,我听到了船马达的声音
Edna: oh. I heard the boat motor.
他回来了
He's coming.
你打了一头
You got one.
是吗?
did you?
你的背包里是石头吗?
You got rocks in your backpack?
-那是什么? -我想看看
-what's that? -I want to see.
你不能
You can't. you can't.
让我来
let me.
-没有什么 --嗯,没什么
-nothing. -uh-huh, nothing.
-不容易 -是的,对
-darn it. -yeah, right.
你的衣服上没有血
You got no blood on your clothes.
好的,现在我明白了
okay, now I see.
-你现在感觉到了吗? -是的
-you feel it now? -yeah.
好吧,我们有肉 这是漫长的一天
well, we got meat. it's been a long day.
我想吃舌头,好吗?
I want to eat tongue, okay?
我累了
I'm tired.
但我没有湿屁♥股♥
but I ain't got a wet ass.
你想让我推你弄湿屁♥股♥吗?
You want me to push you and get wet ass?
不要
no-o-o.
不会啦
no.
好的
okay.
我们去吧 那是 -
There we go. that's --
这就是它要摆放的地方
That's as far as it's gonna go.
最高最大的圆木
very top log.
由我自己建造的这事
and the fact that I built it by myself
对我来说,是一件大事
is, to me, a big deal.
木屋是住处
a cabin is a shelter.
这是摆脱天气影响的一种方式
It's a way to get out of the weather.
这是你绝对需要的东西之一
It's one of the things you absolutely need.
木屋就是家
and it's also home.
这是最重要的
and that's the most important thing.
到目前为止,我对此感到非常满意
I am plenty pleased with it thus far.
我很有信心
I'm quite confident
会留下很多快乐的回忆
There'll be a lot of happy memories
在那间屋子里
in that house.
黑莫:我得洗这舌头
I got to wash this tongue.
埃德娜:好
Edna: yeah.
就在这里 慢慢来
go right here. go slow.
慢慢倒
pour it slow.
那挺好的
That's good.
舌头是驯鹿最好的部分
the tongue is the best part of the caribou.
这是我通常不分享的东西
It's something that I normally don't even share.
我很期待见到克林,当然,很重要,
I'm looking forward to seeing krin, for sure, big time,
当然,还有孙子
and, of course, the grandkid. you know what I mean?
这里是新一代
It's the new generation here.
而这种生活方式,
and this way of life, you know, I mean,
这种生活方式对我们来说真的很重要
This way of life is really important to us.
这个季节的第一块肉
first meat for this season.
我希望我们的家人,在未来的某个地方,
I hope that our family, somewhere down the line,
继续这种生活方式
keeps going in this lifestyle.
给你找根棍子
find you a stick.
有一点竞争
have a little competition.
断棍比赛?
stick-breaking contest?
我和泰勒曾经有过断棍比赛
me and Tyler used to have stick-breaking competitions
-当我们年轻时
-when we were younger.
我们会找到这样的圆木
We'd find a log just like this.
花几个小时试图击打它们
spend hours trying to smack them
直到它们断开
until they broke.
泰勒:每年都能回到树林里
Tyler: being able to go back out to the woods every year
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表