剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我是唯一被允许持有许可证的人
I'm the only one that's allowed to carry on the permit.
总有一天,它会是我的地方,
some day, it's gonna be my place,
继承遗产,我猜
You know, carry on the legacy, I guess.
哦,我很想这样做 我就是这样长大的
oh, I'd love to do that. that's the way I grew up.
你这个地方永远都是家,
I mean, this place will always be home, you know.
让家人一直继续生活,真的很难,
It was real hard just to keep the family goin',
让每个人都吃饱等等
You know, keep everybody fed and whatnot.
没有食品券,没有那样的东西
There are no food stamps, nothin' like that.
所以当他们说这是家时,
and so when they say that this is home,
这让我感觉很好
It makes me feel real good.
我只是觉得我做了正确的事
I just feel I -- I did the right thing.
让我更加成为一个自豪的父亲
makes me even more of a proud father.
阿什利,你想把门放在哪里,
asher, where do you want to put the door,
就在...中间
right in the middle of the...
我不知道 看情况而定
I don't know. it depends.
无论大号♥床的尺寸是多少
whatever the measurement of a queen-size bed is.
看到我们的木屋开始成型的感觉真好,
It feels really good to see our cabin start to take shape,
砾石奠基,然后放下第一组原木
to have the gravel down and then the first set of logs.
现在我们可以期待了
and now we just get to look forward
看到它不断升高
to seeing it keep climbing and climbing up.
柴火炉就在那儿
the wood stove's gonna go right there.
然后是一张长沙发凳
and then a long couch bench
它下面有存储空间会在这里
with storage space under it is gonna go here.
我对未来感到兴奋并开始组建家庭
I'm excited about the future and startin' a family.
对我们来说,重要的事正在发生
and big things are happenin' for us.
我觉得一切都在推进
and I feel like it's all heading
往着正确的方向,
in the right direction, you know.
- 看看空间 -是的
-look at the space. -yeah.
它会比我们过去的要大,是吧?
It's gonna be big from what we're used to, huh?
会很棒的
It's gonna be awesome.
我得走了
I gotta get goin'.
制片人:你将怀念些什么?
一切
everything.
这里的一切
everything up here.
当我来到阿♥拉♥斯加时,这是我做过的最好的事情
When I came to Alaska, it was the best thing I've ever did.
对我来说,这里就是人间天堂
It's heaven on earth out here, for me.
是的 再完美不过了
yep. it couldn't have been more perfect
因为上帝
because of god.
进来 进来
come on in. come on.
好狗
good dog. good dog.
这是家
This is home.
他们告诉我,“永远不要忘记这里”
They told me, "never forget this."
我不能
and I can't.
我不能
and I can't.
我希望我会回来
I hope I'll be back.
我会祈祷我回来的
I'll be prayin' that I'm comin' back.
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加 预告
校对chenym
一旦我看到树叶变了,是时候了
once I see the leaves changing, it's time.
冬天来得太快了
winter's coming very quickly.
我们只要让它越过中心线
we just gotta get it past the center line.
然后我们就可以..
then we'll be able to tip it.
这个木屋,很重要
This cabin, it's a big deal.
你这是一项重要的投资
You know, I mean, it's a major sort of investment
我们在这里做的
That we're making out here.
冰冻指日可待
Freeze up is just around the corner.
作为一个捕手,你必须为此做好准备
and as a trapper, you've gotta be ready for that.
我试图向自己证明我能做到
I am tryin' to prove to myself that I can do it.
看到他们走了,我很难过 但他们有自己的生活
It's sad to see 'em go. but they got their own life.
我也爱你 -我觉得,我有一种责任--
I love you, too. -I feel, like, a responsibility
回来,继承遗产,
to come back, carry on the legacy,
我猜......
I guess.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表