剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
这个,九十块
This one, ninety bucks.
镇上的小孩,他们会想买♥♥这些的
the young kids in town, they're gonna want to buy these.
我正在把数百件陷阱带到镇上
and I'm bringin' hundreds to town.
半价出♥售♥,美国制♥造♥
half price, american made.
他们将永远持续下去 你不能让他们变得更好
They'll last forever. you can't get 'em any better.
上面的平坦区域,对驯鹿来说很好
The flat area up there, that's good for caribou right there.
是的
Yeah.
今年,我有了我的第一个孩子,我要把他带到这里...
This year, I had my first baby and I got to bring him out here...
只是为了让他在这里,这很特别
and just to have him out here, it's special.
他只有四个月大,但有一天,
He's only four months old, but someday,
他会学会如何生存
He's gonna learn how to survive
像我爸爸教我的那样在土地上生活
and live off the land like my dad taught me.
爸爸总是带我们去打猎
Dad would always take us hunting.
每次我们出去,我们都有一只驯鹿,所以...
Every time we went out, we got a caribou, so...
希望今天得到驯鹿,希望
hopefully get a caribou today, hopefully.
好吧,让你稍微休息一下
Well, just give you a little rest.
你为什么要紧张?
What are you breathing hard for?
你为什么要紧张? 我不是
What are you breathing hard for? I'm not.
是的,你是。 不,我不是
Yeah, you are. No, I'm not.
我刚生完孩子,好吗?
I just had a baby, OK?
我们再休息一会儿
We'll rest a little longer.
嗯,你大概七八岁...
Well, you were probably seven, eight...
你还记得来过这里吗?
Do you remember coming up here?
你、我和朗达,然后朗达开枪了
You, me and Rhonda, and then Rhonda shot that
母驯鹿,它做了一个完整的圈...
cow caribou and it made a complete... Ran around...
..在我们周围转了一圈,她一直失误,失误
..a complete circle around us and she kept missing, missing.
她终于开枪了...是的
She finally shot it and... Yeah.
埃德娜和我在这里抚养了三个女儿
Edna and I raised three daughters out here.
当他们还是婴儿的时候,我们带他们去打猎
We took them hunting when they were infants.
你准备好了吗? 是的 好的
You ready? Yeah. OK.
埃德娜要么把朗达打包,要么把科林扛在肩上,
Edna would pack either Rhonda, or else Krin up on her shoulders,
然后我们会在每年的这个时候去寻找驯鹿
and then we'd go and look for caribou about this time of year.
然后我们会射击驯鹿,然后我们会建造一个烟熏房♥并挂好它,
Then we'd shoot a caribou, then we'd build a smoker and set it up,
就在那儿住一段时间,
and just live there for a while, you know,
直到所有的肉都很好,然后我们继续前进
until all the meat was good, then we'd move on.
我们这样做了很多年
We did that for years.
真的,这就是人们一直在做的事情
and really, that's what people have been doing
无论如何,几千年来,
for thousands of years, anyways,
因为他们是游牧民族,他们不得不这样做
because they were nomadic and they had to.
嘿,看那个 是的,那是雷鸟
Hey, look at that. Yeah, that's a ptarmigan.
岩石雷鸟 要我射击吗,爸爸?
A rock ptarmigan. Want me to shoot it, Dad?
不,我们想要驯鹿,而不是雷鸟
No, we want caribou, not ptarmigan.
射击雷鸟,猛烈的枪声可能会吓跑驯鹿
Shoot a ptarmigan, a big gunshot might scare away the caribou.
如果我们站到顶峰,你永远不知道它们会在哪里冒出来,
If we get up on top, you never know where they're gonna pop up,
就像那个,你懂我的意思吗?
just like that one, you know what I mean?
你想和妈妈说话吗? 是的
You wanna talk to Mom? Yeah.
让我们坐下 无论如何,我们需要休息
Let's sit. we need to rest, anyways.
收音机在我背包的一边
The radio's in the side of my pack there.
没有什么
Nothing.
嗨,妈妈 孩子怎么样了?
Hey, Mom. How's the kid?
只是要妈妈哭
Just crying away for Momma.
哇,他在哭
Wow, he's screaming.
正常的,别哭
Doggone, don't cry.
你已经泪流满面了 来吧
You've got tears coming out here. Come on.
不,我不是,我的眼睛里有沙子
No, I'm not, there's a rock in my eye.
沙子? 让我看看你的沙子
A rock? Let me see your rock.
哦,那是沙子 哦,来吧
Oh, that's a rock. Oh, come on.
来吧 他只是个婴儿
Come on. he's just... he's a baby.
你能指望什么? 他会哭的
What do you expect? he's gonna cry.
他好几天不在家哭了,好几天
He goes days without crying at home, days.
嗯,这是一个变化 这对他来说是一个改变
Well, it's a change. This is a change for him.
这是一个不同的环境
It's a different environment.
那么,你要告诉她什么?
So, what are you gonna tell her?
你怎么看? 由你决定
What do you think? it's up to you.
完全取决于你
Totally up to you.
这些书要带回去的
these books are goin' back.
任何你想知道的,你都可以通过一本书来学习
anything you want to know, you can learn with a book.
这就是我所做的
and that's what I did.
我学会了在这里飞行
and I learned to fly right here.
我在这里学习了摩尔斯电码
I learned morse code right here.
你拼写鲍勃哈特的方式?
the way you spell Bob Harte?
滴滴 滴答
dah, dit, dit, dit, dah, dah, dah, dah, dit, dit, dit,
滴滴 滴答
dit, dit, dit, dit, dit, dah, dit, dah, dit, dah, dit.
是我的名字
That's my name.
学习你不知道的东西
study something you don't know.
然后你获得知识 这就是我喜欢做的事情
then you gain knowledge. that's what I like doin'.
刚来锁门
just come to lock in the door.
有人闯入
guy breakin' in.
有人闯进了木屋
some guy broke into the cabin.
所以我得把他挡在外面
so I gotta keep him out.
现在,有人来我的木屋了
now, there's people comin' into my cabin.
这是40年来的第一次
That's the first time in 40 years.
有人闯进来,睡在我的床上
people just walked in and slept in my bed.
建造这个地方并不容易
yeah, this wasn't easy buildin' this place
或保留它
or keeping it.
我在这里称这个地区为我的家园
I call this country here my country
因为我在这里住了40年
because I've lived here 40 years.
--是这个地球上唯一的人
in the only man on the face of the earth
知道这个地方
That knows this country.
我从方圆200 多平方英里的地方,猎取动物毛皮
I'm takin' fur from over 200 square miles.
其中一些线,我不会再看到
some of them lines, I'm not gonna see again
因为我越来越老了
because I'm gettin' older.
而且--岁月太无情了
and it -- it's too unforgiving.
我不想离开这里的木屋
I don't want to leave the cabin up here.
但我喜欢在树林里
but I love bein' out in the woods
因为我更接近上帝
because I'm closer to god.
没有东西打扰
There was no distractions.
没有什么带走我
There was nothin' takin' me away
专注于这里
from focusing on being here.
只有我和灵魂
and it was just me and the spirit.
我想找个地方度过余生
I wanted a place to spend the rest of my life,
以诱捕为生,
make a living trapping,
通过打猎和捕鱼来养活自己
provide for myself by hunting and fishing.
上帝给了我,把它放在我想要的地方
God gave it to me, put it right where I wanted it.
你来吧
I mean, come on.
除非你得到祝福,否则这不会发生
That doesn't happen unless you're blessed.
上帝保佑我
and god was blessin' my socks off.
他正在哭着找妈妈
He's crying away for momma.
宝贝大哭了一场
baby's cryin' up a storm.
所以她...
so she's...
她想要妈妈回来 -是的
She wants momma back. -yeah.
两者之间有点撕裂,在猎驯鹿和--
kinda torn between both get a caribou
马上回到我的宝贝身边
and get back to my baby right away.
你怎么看?
what do you think?
一切决定都交给你
I'm leavin' everything up to you,
完全取决于你
totally up to you.
好的 那我们走吧
all right. then let's go.
好的
okay.
最后有点令人失望
It's a little frustrating at the end
因为我们经历了所有的工作
because of all the work we went through.
如果你没有得到一些东西,狩猎都是这样的
and all hunting's like that, if you don't get somethin'.
但任何时候都可以和你爱的人去打猎,
but any time to get to go hunting with somebody you love,
它是纽带
I mean, it's -- it's bonding.
它是--真的很好
and it's -- it's really nice.
别忘了你的枪
Don't forget your gun.
-不会 -好的
-I'm not going to. -okay.
看,一旦我们离开这个,
Watch, as soon as we leave this,
我们会在这里看到驯鹿,重新回来
We're gonna see caribou up here, come running back.
我们跑回来,跑来跑去
We're runnin' back, runnin' to, runnin' fro.
因为我是黑莫的最后一个女儿,
since I'm Heimo korth's last daughter,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表