剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
Our daughter Rhonda's told me,
她说,“我喜欢那里,但我不想住在那里”
She says, "I love it out there but I don't want to live out there."
克林很少提及,所以我不知道
Krin never mentions much, so I don't know.
尝试走出去
Try way out there.
你去吧
There you go.
我已经从这条河中捕了成千上万条鱼
I've pulled thousands of fish out of this river.
数千条,你连它们都数不过来
Thousands. Oh, you can't even count them.
我一直给我的狗吃鱼,
I had fish for my dog for food all the time,
那时,我会尝试吃鱼
and I would try and eat the fish while I was there.
我在这里长大,度过了一个有趣的快乐童年
I had a fun happy childhood growing up out here.
我学到了很多
I learned a lot.
也许有一天我会想回来,但现在...
Maybe someday I'll wanna come back, but right now it's...
我的生活在别处
my life is somewhere else.
我的生活与我的儿子在那里
My life's with my son down there.
没关系,因为这是爸爸妈妈的生活,
and that's OK because this is Mom and Dad's life,
我只是来参观
you know, I'm just visiting.
大小正好
It's a good size.
总有一天,我爸妈都老了,不能出来了
Someday, my parents are gonna be too old to come out here.
爸爸会象征性地交出钥匙
Dad's gonna metaphorically hand the key
把木屋的钥匙给我们
to the cabins to us.
因为我是最后一个,
since I'm the last one, I --
我想我应该继承遗产
I should carry on the legacy, I guess.
但这不是我现在的生活
but it's just not where my life is right now.
伙计,真是一种解脱
man, what a relief.
我都汗流浃背了
I'm all sweaty.
我可以爬山
You know, I can climb a mountain.
我可以打包肉和其他所有东西
I can pack meat, and everything else.
只带孩子1小时,
just 1 hour with a kid,
我就像我已经进行了 10 天的狩猎,
I'm just like I've had a 10-day hunt, you know.
今天有很多事情要做
A lot to do today.
阿什利正飞来
Ashley's flying in.
就像对她的支持,
Just as a favour to her,
我想让这个地方稍微整洁一点,
I'd like to have this place kind of spiffed up a little bit,
这样她就进了一个半干净的家,
so that she's coming into a semi-clean home, you know?
只会让她感觉好点
It'll just feel better for her.
这是一个炎热潮湿的一年,
it's been a hot, wet year,
所以这里的东西长得很好
so stuff grew really well around here.
院子里的某些地方可能有四英尺高的杂草
Probably four feet tall of grass in some places in the yard.
而且我们没有耙子什么的,
and we don't have a rake or anything,
所以我们只是把砍刀绑在一根棍子上,所以...
so we just wired a machete onto a stick, so...
但它的作用很好
But it works pretty good.
达斯汀是个很棒的人,能在这样的地方待着
Dustin's a great person to have around in a place like this.
他从不抱怨,只是一起进来
He never complains, just gets in there
低下头就走了
and puts his head down and goes.
这里的水太多了,
There was so much water in here,
它一定已经有很长时间了
It must have been standing for quite a while
那蛇草开始重新长在这里
that snake grass started to grow back here.
是一种水生植物
It's an aquatic plant.
这看起来像一个食人魔的巢穴
This looks like an ogre's den.
这是一些真菌在这里生长
and that's some fungus growing down here.
菌菇
Mushrooms.
菌菇是大自然母亲分解东西的方式,
The mushrooms are Mother Nature's way of breaking stuff down,
特别是圆木,所以这就是正在发生的事情
logs in particular, so that's what's happening.
这间木屋正在逐渐消失,
I mean, this cabin is going, going away.
这是洪水造成的严重腐烂
This is pretty bad rot from the flooding.
这些水坐在木屋内,渗入原木
This water sitting inside the cabin and soaking into the logs.
我必须把它变成...再次尝试把它变成一个家
I've got to turn it... try to turn it into a home again.
所以,这就是我今天的主要目标,就是让这个地方变得宜居
So, that's what my main goal today is just to get this place livable.
阿什利已经这样做了太多次了 我会省得她辛苦
Ashley's done it too many times. I'll spare her that.
达斯汀在烧水
Dustin's boiling up some water.
我们要在这里倒一堆热水,里面有漂白剂
We're gonna dump a bunch of hot water in here with bleach in it
只需擦洗和刮擦,然后尝试杀死这种霉菌
and just scrub and scrape and try and just kill this mould.
阿什利让我很人性化
You know, Ashley humanises me quite a bit.
如果只有我一个人在这里,
If it was just me out here alone,
我也不会打理木屋
I wouldn't take care of the cabin as well.
我不会吃得那么好
I wouldn't eat as good.
我可能只是在这里像穴居人一样生活
I might just be out here living like a caveman.
应该会有点难过吧
It'd probably be kind of sad.
我过着非常美好的生活,美好的平衡生活,
I live a really nice life, a nice balanced life, you know,
很多都与她有关
and a lot of that has to do with her.
我等不及阿什利的飞机来了
I can't wait for Ashley's plane to come.
你是里面的小“风流女仆”
You're quite the little Merry Maid in there.
到我家来,穿上小裙子
Come over to my house, put a little skirt on.
住口
Shut up
我在新泽西长大,
I grew up in new jersey,
就在纽约市的河对面
right across the river from new york city.
而且,20年前,
and, uh, 20 years ago,
我父亲来到这里
my father came up here.
我把他带到高点瞭望
and I brought him up to the lookout point.
我说,往北走,越过你能看到的地方,
and I said, way up north, past where you can see,
那是我最近的邻居所在的地方
That's where my nearest neighbor is.
然后他看着我,说:“为什么会这样?
and then he looked at me. and he says, "why are like this?
你在东边杀了人吗?”
Did you kill somebody back east?"
我说,“没有”
and I said, "no."
“你喜欢这里的什么?”
"what do you like here?"
他去过世界各地
He's been all over the world.
他说:“这里什么都没有”
and he says, "there's nothing here."
他无法理解
He couldn't understand
直到我开始向他解释
That until I started explaining it to him.
我希望他能意识到我想要的生活
I hope he realized what I wanted out of life.
但我不确定
but I'm not sure. I'm not sure.
这里不应该这么黑
It shouldn't be so dark in here.
我的眼睛不像以前那样了
my eyes aren't what they used to be.
今天是艰难的一天
today was a rough day.
但是,我很高兴来到这里
but, uh, I'm happy to be here.
真的很开心
real happy.
小时候不一样
It was different when you were younger,
很多不同
a lot different.
哦,你有无限的力量
oh, you had unlimited strength.
你对你没有任何限制
You had no limitations on you.
明年我要诱捕,我想回来
I want to trap next year. I wanna come back
并射击驼鹿和驯鹿
and shoot moose and caribou.
这就是我想要的
That's what I want.
我宁愿在这里,而不是其他任何地方
I'd rather be here than anywhere else.
我能听到飞机的声音
I can hear the airplane.
(远处的喷气发动机隆隆声)
(JET ENGINE RUMBLING IN DISTANCE)
阿什利进来了
Ashley's coming in.
我们即将在这里开始另一个季节
We're about to begin another season here.
它真的变成了我们的生活,
It's really turned into our life, you know?
我正在实现我的梦想...和我爱的女士在一起
I'm living my dream... with the lady I love.
我非常幸运,我知道这一点
I'm incredibly lucky, I know that.
嘿 你好
Hey there. hello.
你好 你好
hello. Hi.
哦哦 不要跳
Uh-oh. Don't jump.
阿什利让陷阱线像一个家,
Ashley makes the trapline like a home, you know?
嗯...在陷阱线上重聚
Well...reunited on the trapline.
感觉真爽
It feels good.
她是我的伴侣,体现在我所做的每一件事上
She's my partner, you know, in everything that I do.
我也期待我们可以抚养孩子的那一天,
and I look forward to the day when we can raise kids, too, you know?
这绝对是我们生活中的下一个重要一步
It's definitely the next big step in our life.
克林
是的
Yeah.
你喜欢驯鹿头肉吗
我喜欢
但你也得为此和我和妈妈吵架
But you're gonna have to fight me and Mommy for it, too.
看
Look.
看,头的顶部
There, the top part of the head.
这都是我的,有舌头的下巴
This is all mine, the jaw with the tongue.
是的,对
Yeah, right.
看? 你甚至说:“是的,没错”
See? You even said, "Yeah, right."
你要勺子吗?
You want spoon?
好吧,挖进去
Well, dig in.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表