剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
I should be wearing the knee brace,
但我不想。 好吧,你应该
but I don't want to. well, you should.
如果我是你,我会的。 我要去拿我的背包
I would if I was you. I'm going to take my backpack.
无论如何,我们会带上你的护膝
We'll bring your knee brace anyways.
是伤,伤了我的膝盖
It's the injury, hurt my knee.
三年前我下山的时候伤到了,
I hurt it when I was coming down the mountain 3 years ago,
我听到它弹出,现在它膨胀了
and I heard it pop, and now it swells up.
年纪越大,越难
the older you get, the harder it goes.
这里没有医院
There's no hospital out here.
你必须小心并且非常幸运
You got to be careful and be very lucky.
没关系
It's all right.
我们将尽我们所能用我们得到的
We'll just do what we can with what we got.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
当你准备好的时候
ready when you are.
这是狩猎驼鹿的好时机
It's a good time to hunt moose.
驼鹿只是在移♥动♥,因为它们现在正在繁殖,
the moose are just moving because they're breeding now,
驯鹿也在移♥动♥,
and the caribou are moving too, you know?
我们的主要肉类来源是...
our primary source of meat is...
是混合的,驯鹿和驼鹿
It's mixed, I mean, caribou and moose.
我们只取先到者
We just take whatever comes first.
它是什么?
what is it?
驯鹿痕迹
caribou track.
这里有驯鹿的痕迹
There's caribou track right here.
你可以从圆角的蹄子上看出
You can tell by the rounded hooves
和背后的大露爪
and the big dew claws in the back.
它们长有那样圆滚滚的蹄子的原因是
and the reason they got the rounded hooves like that is
这样它们就可以在雪地里伸出爪子
so they can paw through the snow
在冬天刨出它们的食物
in the wintertime to get at their food.
但这并不新鲜,因为里面有雪
but that's not fresh because there's snow in it.
我正在寻找的是在雪上的痕迹
what I'm looking for is a track in the snow.
很惊讶我们没有看到驼鹿的踪迹
surprised we haven't seen a moose track.
在你身后
behind you.
我不是山羊
I'm not a mountain goat.
只是要放轻松 我知道
just gonna have to take it easy. I know.
注意你的脚步
watch where you step.
哎哟
ouch.
嗖
whoosh.
从小就喜欢打猎
ever since when I was small, I like hunting.
我喜欢诱捕
I like trapping.
但在我的家乡,男人们是去打猎的
but where I came from, men go hunting.
你没事吧? 是的
You're all right? yeah.
一个女人应该在房♥子里
a woman was supposed to be in the house
并打理好家里,
and take care of things,
当男人们带着肉回家时,她们接管了
and when the guy come home with the meat, they take over.
我的兄弟们去打猎,
You know, my brothers go hunting,
还有我的叔叔和表弟,
and my uncle and my cousin,
所以我一直认为,
so I always thought,
“如果我是一个男孩,
"if I were a boy,
无论他们去哪里打猎,我都会一起去”
I'd go with them everywhere they go hunting."
让你的膝盖休息会吗?
You want to rest your knee?
真正让我前进的是我的父亲
what really got me going is my dad.
当我年轻的时候,他说,“你可以做你想做的事
When I was younger, he said, "you could do what you want.
你可以做到这一点,没有人告诉你该怎么做”
You could do this, and nobody's telling you what to do."
他会带我出去打猎什么的
He'd take me out hunting and stuff,
我就是这样长大的
and that's what I grew up with.
男人,哦,男人,
man, man, oh, man,
我们就在这里稍等一下
We'll just sit here a bit and wait.
让你的膝盖休息,因为我知道它很痛
rest your knee because I know it hurts.
吻我
kiss me.
对我来说,和埃德娜一起打猎是最好的,
to me, hunting with Edna's the best, you know?
她真的很坚强,因为这爬上了河岸
She's real tough because this climb up this bank
对她来说是一次重大的攀登,
was a major climb for her, you know?
但是当你在狩猎驼鹿时,
but when you're hunting moose,
你必须巡查很多地区才能找到一头动物
You have to look over a lot of country to find one animal.
你可能会碰上一头,
You know, you might luck into one,
但你永远不知道会发生什么
but you never know what's going to happen.
上帝,我希望她能得到一头,
God, I hope she gets one, you know?
但我想我们现在肯定会看到驼鹿的踪迹
but I thought for sure we'd see a moose track by now,
什么都没有,说真的,什么都没有
and there's nothing, I mean, seriously, nothing.
伙计,现在看起来不太好
man, this doesn't look good now.
我有点像驼鹿所做和发出声音
幸好不太难做
所以,驼鹿会刮鹿角
so, moose scrapes his antlers
试图吓唬其他公鹿,
to try to scare other bulls,
所以当我在狩猎驼鹿时,
so when I'm moose-hunting,
我用这个桨刮
I use this paddle to scrape
模仿声音
and imitate the sound
--公驼鹿会发出这种声音
That a bull moose would be making.
如果一只驼鹿听到了,
and so a moose hears that,
这只会让它兴奋起来
and it just gets him fired up
因为它认为另一头公鹿正在侵占它的领地
because it thinks another bull is encroaching on his area.
够惹它生气的
That pisses him off enough
让它过来寻找决斗
to get him to come in looking for a fight.
就在这里,我的公驼鹿耙地
It's right here is where why my bull moose raking.
它的鹿角,还有一束树
his antlers, and a bunch of trees there
也被公鹿撞倒
That were knocked down by a bull too.
这是一个好迹象
It's a good sign.
象这个湖,对公鹿和母鹿而言是很好的点
所以我在这个湖上射击了我的第一头驼鹿
so I shot my first moose on this lake
我只是,不知道,
When I was just, I don't know,
14 或 15 远再往下湖
14 or 15 further down the lake.
呃...
uh...
这是我狩猎经验的开始
and it was kind of my start to hunting experience.
早在我的记忆中,
as far back as I can remember,
我们一家人总是射杀驼鹿
We've always shot a moose as a family.
但实际上有一年,
There was one year actually, though,
直到 12 月,我们什么都没有
We didn't have anything until, you know, way into december.
所以吃了很多罐装鸡肉
so you eat a lot of canned chicken.
我爸爸教我,你要靠自己的运气
my dad taught me you make your own luck.
我不相信放弃
I don't believe in quitting
只是因为你没有成功
just because you're not being successful.
你越努力,
the harder you work,
你会越成功,
the more successful you're going to be,
但有时你必须做点什么
but sometimes you got to do something
你失败了五次,
That you failed on five different times,
那是我刚刚被教导的,
and that's something I was just taught, you know,
从很小的时候开始
from a very young age.
是驼鹿
你听到它咕哝吗
闻到吗
是头公鹿
我对这一点有感觉
I got a feeling around this point
是它睡觉的地方
is where its bedded down.
它就在这
草地上新鲜的床
这头公鹿来过这里很多次
This bull's been here a lot.
该死的
太糟糕了
That sucks.
也许惊吓了它
我想,在我们前面大约 200 码处,我听到了一头驼鹿
so I thought I heard a moose about 200 yards in front of us.
它可能顺风盘旋,这很令人失望
He probably circled downwind, which is pretty disappointing.
老实说,我觉得这是一件非常确定的事情
I mean, I felt this was a pretty surefire thing, to be honest.
我不知道这里发生了什么
I don't know what's going on here.
我们应该肯定得到它
We should have got him for sure.
我不想在湖岸上走来走去
I don't want to walk up and down the lake shore
并嗅到我的气味
and get my scent all over.
让事情安定下来,
kind of let things settle down,
希望这只驼鹿能回到这里
and hopefully this moose will be back here.
压力每时每刻都在增加
the pressure builds every moment
你经历了一次狩猎,但没有成功
That you go through a hunt and are unsuccessful.
那时你可以得到,看,
That's when you can get, see,
或者我知道我会很懊恼
or I know I can get really frustrated
因为我没有见过一只驼鹿,
because I haven't seen a single moose,
而且我的时间不多了
and I don't have a whole lot of time left.
看这些痕迹
多新鲜
看到了吗?
see that right there?
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表