剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
这是我的飞机加热器
This is my heater for the airplane.
现在大约在-35度,
It's about 35 below now,
所以它可能需要,也许,
so it'll probably take, maybe,
大约四个小时才能让电机解冻
about four hours to get the motor thawed out.
在这样的温度下,
You know, at these temperatures,
电机现在几乎是一块冰
the motor is pretty much a chunk of ice right now.
我只是从炉子里取热
I'm just taking the heat from the stove
并试图将其放入整流罩内,
and trying to put it inside the cowling,
这是电机上的盖子
which is the cover on the motor.
这是我大概 8 岁时的毯子
This is my blanket from when I was, probably, 8 years old.
我敢打赌,当我 8 岁的时候,如果我看到这个,我会非常兴奋
so, I bet when I was 8, if I saw this, I'd be pretty excited.
我小时候真的很喜欢飞机
I really was into airplanes when I was little.
所以,从现在起四个小时后,
so, four hours from now,
电机应预热到足以启动
the motor should be warmed up enough to get started.
北极地区野生动物保护区
是美国最大的受保护荒野
北极保护区大致是
The arctic refuge is roughly
南卡罗来纳州的面♥积♥大小
the size of the state of South Carolina.
你可以去成百上千英里
You can go for hundreds and thousands of miles
没有道路--什么都没有
without roads -- nothing.
1980 年,美国政♥府♥
禁止在保护区进行新的人类占领
只剩下七张木屋许可证
我们的许可证只会到期
our permits only go up
直到我们最后一个孩子死去
until the death of our last child.
100年内,不可能没有人
within 100 years, there could be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加
校对 chenym
木屋的位置被隐藏,
以保护这些家庭的隐私
在深冬,又黑又冷,
Deep in the winter, when it's dark and cold,
你只是觉得,有更多的人、
You just feel more human,
更多的联♥系♥,才更有活力,
more connected. more alive, you know?
虽然很冷,但还是很美
even though it's cold, it's still beautiful.
一片广阔的荒野,真的
a vast wilderness, really.
我可以到处走走
and you know, I can go all over the place.
获取很容易
the access is easy.
冬天来了,最好开始诱捕
When winter comes, best to start trapping.
我沉湎在这里谋生 这个遥远的北方,
I trap up here to make a living. this far north,
我还有更多的有价值的工作时间
I've got a lot more hours worth of work
比我有几个小时的白天
than I have hours of daylight.
所以,这是一年中非常非常忙碌的时候
and so, it's a very, very busy time of the year.
每天,我们都在路上
every day, we're on the go.
在这里,冬天是主人
out here, winter is the master.
有一些力量想把你拒之门外
There are forces that want to keep you out.
它们努力比我聪明
They're trying to outsmart me
我正试图智取它们
and I'm trying to outsmart them.
诱捕开始了
the game is on.
月亮看起来很漂亮
the moon is looking pretty.
是的 难以相信
yeah. it's hard to believe
又快满月了
It's already almost full moon again
而且我们还没有足够的雪
and we still don't have enough snow.
糟透了
It sucks.
brr!
很冷吧?
It's cold, huh?
嗯
uh-huh.
现在大约 -30 度,风速 15 英里/小时
It's about 30-below right now with a 15-mile-an-hour wind
从北方出来
out of the north.
所以,冷得要命
so, it's awful cold.
封好回来
peel it back.
好吧,你的鱼还在,威士忌
well, your fish is still here, Whiskey.
这是给狗的,然后,还有,
This is for the dogs and then, also,
我用它来做貂饵
I use it for my marten bait.
住在这里的工作之一
one of the jobs of living out here
就是给狗队食物
with a dog team is to get their food.
所以,我们只需要一点点,因为我们需要它们离开海滩
so, we just take little bits as we need them off the beach
它们在这里做得很好
and they do all right out here.
但是在你把雪橇开起来之后会好很多
but it's a lot better after you get the sleds going.
它们有时可以拉一些回家
They, sometimes, can pull some home.
是的
yes.
狗,今年冬天没有收入
not earning your keep this winter, dog.
不过,这不是你的错
It's not your fault, though.
冬天来了,但雪不多
winter is upon us, but we don't have enough snow,
真的,要四处走走
really, to get around.
这在一年中的这个时候真的很不寻常
which is really unusual for this time of year.
我们只有 3 或 4 英寸,
We've only got 3 or 4 inches,
这还不够,真的
and that's just not adequate, really.
你可以在很少的雪上拉狗拉雪橇,
You can run the dog sled on very little snow,
但这会雪橇破裂 没有足够的平垫,
but it will break. there's not enough cushion,
那里的地形非常崎岖不平
You know, it's very rough and uneven terrain out there.
你必须有至少6英寸
You've got to have at least 6 inches
在你考虑使用之前
before you'd even think about it.
这些很容易出现
these are coming up easy.
是的 它们太冷了
yeah. they're so cold.
-我认为就是这样 -它们很脆弱
-I think that's what it is. -they're brittle.
想抓住防水布的那一端?
want to grab that end of the tarp?
是的
yeah.
在某些层面上令人沮丧
It's frustrating, on some levels
我们有点受天气的摆布
That we're kind of at the mercy of the weather.
雪天,我们不能用它
We can't make it snow.
-漂亮的小堆 -是的
-nice little pile. -yeah.
这可能会持续几个星期,对吧?
That'll last for a couple weeks, probably, huh?
我们必须设置陷阱
We have to trap.
用这种方式
I mean, it's the way
我们在这里谋生,
That we earn our living while we're out here,
所以这需要天气的配合
so that requires the weather to cooperate.
所以,如果没有,那么你有点不走运
and so, if it doesn't, then you're kind of out of luck.
你会有一个糟糕的一年,
You're gonna have a bad year, and you know it.
又是晴朗的一天,孩他妈
another clear day, mom.
-我知道 -好...
-I know. -well...
-我去穿衣服,好吗? -好的
-I'm gonna get dressed, okay? -okay.
你要下去检查你的套装吗?
You're gonna go down and check your sets?
是的
yeah.
我现在也要穿衣服
I'm gonna get dressed now, too.
你会离开多久?
how long will you be gone?
只是如何... -我不知道
just about how... -I don't know.
我必须爬上三英里,
I've got to go up three miles, and
有了这点点雪,
with this little bit of snow,
我们必须步行做所有事情
We've got to do everything by foot.
-我知道 --屁♥股♥疼
-I know. -it's a pain in the butt.
天气很冷,但没有下雪
It's cold, but there's no snow.
3英寸的雪不算什么
3 inches of snow is nothing.
在这里谋生只有一种方式
There is only one way to make a living out here.
那就是诱捕
That's by trapping.
所以,冬天对我们来说是一年中最忙碌的时候--
and so, winter is a busy time of year for us --
很忙
very busy.
我有大约 200 到 250 英里的陷阱线
I have about, between 200 and 250 miles of trapline.
埃德娜有她的陷阱小径
Edna's got her trails
在房♥子周围,然后我出去,
around the house, and then I go way out,
所以,我们总是在路上
and so, we're just always on the go.
但现在,只有 2 英寸厚的雪,
but now, with only, like, 2 inches of snow,
如果我现在使用雪橇机,
If I use a snow machine now,
我会损坏我的雪橇机 我只会损坏它
I'll damage my snow machine. I'll just damage it.
你小心点,我们会看到...
You be careful and we'll see...
--你也要小心 -是的 -好的
-you be careful, too. -yeah. -all right.
让我把灯关掉,然后我们就离开这里
let me shut the light off, and then we're out of here.
-好的 我们走吧 -好的
-okay. let's go. -okay.
我爱你,小心点 -我也爱你
I love you and be careful. -I love you, too.
所以,我要带几个陷阱套
and so, I'm just gonna bring a few traps
和几个圈套,
and a couple snares,
然后尽我所能
and then just set out what I can.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
好吧,这是兔子还是野兔,随便吧
okay, what this is is a rabbit or a hare, whatever.
我们只称它们为小兔子
We just call them bunnies.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表