剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
I thought it would've went faster,
但他切得更多
but he's doing a lot more cutting
并更好地安装它
and fitting it better.
哟!
yo!
饭做好了!
done!
好的!
okay!
好吧,我想我们应该去吃饭了
well, I think we should probably go eat.
好吧,我觉得我和阿什利很像
well, I mean, I feel like Ashley and I
只是建立在基础上
are just building on the foundation
我们一直在实施
That we have been putting into place
最后一次,你知道 - 现在已经快十年了
for the last, you know -- it's been almost a decade now.
我想我们只是在做大多数人做的事
and I guess we're just doing what most people do,
努力改进我们所拥有的,
trying to improve on what we have,
这已经很不错了,
which is already pretty good, you know?
你做了什么?
what'd you make?
-就像--哦!
-it's like -- -ooh!
肉丸
meatball.
肉丸和胡萝卜
meat balls and carrots.
-我等不及了 -晕
-I can't wait. -dang.
看起来我抓到的太多了,不能再装进我的桶里了
looks like I caught too many to fit any more in my drum.
所以我要卸下我捕的鱼,快速计数
so I'm gonna unload what I got, do a quick count.
我真的很幸运,我在这里长大,
I got really lucky that I grew up out here,
所以我有机会爱上它
and so I had the opportunity to fall in love with it
在很小的时候
at an early age.
我想,一旦你爱上它,
and I think, once you fall in love with it,
真的很难不想每年都回来
It's really hard not to just want to come back every year.
看起来我备足诱饵了
looks like I'm set on bait
对于即将到来的诱捕季节,
for this coming trapping season,
所以担心在我身后
so that worry's behind me.
我对这个冬天超级兴奋
I'm super-excited about this winter.
我快要完成我的木屋了
I'm getting close to getting my cabin complete.
回到我自己的房♥子,
You know, coming back to my own house,
这是我梦寐以求的事情
It's something that I've dreamed about
--很长很长的时间了,而且,
for a very, very long time, and, you know,
只是获得完全的自立
just gaining total self-independence.
这只驼鹿?
this moose?
是的,这是我们去年剩下的驼鹿
yep, it's our leftover moose from last year.
- 她是个好厨师,泰勒 -她是
-She's a good cooker, Tyler. -She is.
让家人帮我和阿什利建造这间木屋--
having the family help me and Ashley build this cabin --
超级重要,因为它是这个出发点--
super-important because it's this launching pad
一个成功的诱捕季节
for a successful trapping season.
但是,除此之外,我们将能够
but, besides that, we're going to be able
--回顾这个地方
to look back on this place
若干年后一切都结束了
When it's all done years from now
告诉我们的孩子,
and tell our kids, you know,
“你爷爷和叔叔帮我们建了这个地方”
"your grandpa and uncle helped us build this place."
而且,它只是给它
and, you know, it just gives it
多一点意义,
a little bit more meaning, you know?
我认为那是 - 这很酷
and I think that's -- you know, it's cool.
它会成为我们家族历史的一部分,
It's kind of going to be part of our family history,
你知道吗
You know?
这是值得骄傲的事情
It's something to be proud of.
校对 chenym
冷天气正在逼近我们
the weather's closing in on us.
这是早雪,肯定的
It's early snow, for sure.
它回过来了,
获得驼鹿需要一定的技巧...
There's a certain amount of skill to get a moose...
他仍然有一些生命
He's still got some life in him.
...以及不可否认的运气
...and an undeniable aspect of luck.
生活在荒野之中,你自己创造好运,
living in the bush, you make your own luck,
它就在这
但很容易气馁
but it's easy to get discouraged.
和埃德娜一起打猎是最好的
hunting with Edna's the best.
她真的很坚强
She's real tough.
- 你会射击驼鹿吗? -会
-you gonna shoot a moose? -yes.
注意你的脚步
watch where you step.
啊,我的膝盖
gah, my knees.
我们变老了
We're getting older.
我们容易受伤
we might get hurt.
黑莫
ooh! Heimo!
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表