剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
We feel a sense of urgency to get as much done
在这几个小时的光照下,我们可以做到
as we can during those few hours of light.
我们应该到外面去扫雪
We should probably go outside and sweep the snow off
所以它不会再湿了
so it doesn't get any more wet.
好吧,我们会得到一块--
all right, we'll get a piece of --
一块修理油布去这里
piece of repair tarp going here.
哦,是的,那是完美的
oh, yeah, that's perfect.
我总是发现我们必须修理木屋
I always find we have to do repairs to the cabin
我们离开后,动物造成的
That the animals have caused in the time that we were away.
我会把雪去掉,把它放在底部,
I'll take the snow off, just hold it at the base,
因为我还不想跌倒
because I don't want to fall just yet.
动物出来了,周围没有人
the animals come out and there's nobody around
它们开始四处窥探,就像,
and they start snooping around and they're like,
“哦,是的,这里有隔热层”
"oh yeah, got insulation up in here."
然后它们会好奇
then they get curious.
你能爬得更高吗?
can you get up there any higher?
滑倒和滑动
slipping and sliding.
我要在这里晃动
I'm going to shimmy right up here.
哇 哇
whoa. whoa.
哎哟
ouch.
它比夏天的时候有点滑
It's a little slippery than it is in the summer time.
小心 这个在这里
careful. this over here.
哎哟,我的手 你想要我的手套吗?
ouch, my hands.you want my gloves?
不,我很好 好的
no, I'm good. okay.
好的 啊,我们走了
okay. ah, there we go.
哦,那是一些热量从这里冒出来
oh, that is some heat pouring out of here.
你可以感觉到它从洞中升起
You can just feel it rising right out of the hole.
今晚真的很晴朗,没有风,
tonight being really clear with no wind,
高压,相对高压,
high pressure, relatively high pressure,
它很容易降到 -30甚至 -40度以下,
It could easily get down to 30 and maybe even 40 below,
像这样的事情,如果不加以检查,
and things like this, if they're left unchecked,
它只会影响你的木屋保持热量的方式
It's just going to affect the way your cabin holds heat.
而我现在要做的就是互搭这一部分,
and all I'm going to do now is overlap this piece,
它是完美的
and it's perfect.
我在成长过程中学到的一件事
one of the things that I learned growing up
是依靠自己生存直觉
is the sense of relying on yourself to survive.
我们的父母教我们即兴发挥
our parents taught us to improvise.
我需要几个钉子,
I need a couple of nails,
我只是要把它们编织在这里
and I'm just going to weave them right in here.
去找我三个钉子,好吗?
just go find me three nails, okay?
有那个小橙色浴缸的东西
There's that little orange tub thing.
是的 它在柜台下
yeah.it's under the counter.
在这里如此遥远,
being out here so remote,
没有街角商店,
There is no corner store,
没有开车到邻居家
There is no driving over to the neighbors
就在湖对面或下一个山脊上
just across the lake or over the next ridge.
丹尼尔 哦,说什么?
Daniel. oh, say what?
你能穿过那个洞抓住这个吗?
can you reach through that hole and grab this?
这很神奇,看看那个
It's magic, look at that.
我只是伸手
I just reach down
一些钉子朝我飞来
and some nails came flying up at me.
顺便说一句,我姐姐是个天才
my sister's a genius, by the way.
她总是想着一种更简单的方法来做事
She always thinks of an easier way to do things
而不是在这里的黑暗中试图向我扔钉子
rather than try to throw nails up to me in the dark here.
她是一个很好的思想家
She's a good thinker that way.
我一直很乐意
I've always had satisfaction
和姐姐一起做事
in doing things alongside my sister.
我们一起长大,即使不说话,
We grew up so close together that even without speaking,
我们可以知道对方在想什么
We can know what the other one is thinking
我们可以想出一个解决方案
and we can come up with a solution
几乎任何问题
to just about any problem.
好的,这会处理屋顶
okay, that takes care of the roof.
小心! 哦! 哎呀
watch out! ow! yikes.
哦,我们开始吧
oh, here we go.
很好 看这个
ah, nice. look at this.
我们得到了一个
We got one.
是的 也不错
yeah. nice one, too.
是的
yeah.
那是一只大貂
That's a big marten.
是的,那里真的很不错
yeah, that's a really nice one there.
我主要使用杆套来诱捕貂
I mostly use pole sets for marten trapping.
它只是你从另一棵树上架起的一根杆子
It's just a pole that you rig up leaning off of another tree.
通常只使用鱼头或鱼尾作为诱饵
usually just use fish heads or fish tails for bait.
这是一个非常强烈的诱饵
It's a really strong-smelling bait
可以从很远的地方吸引貂
That can attract marten from a long ways.
在这里,你需要我拿着那个吗?
here, you need me to hold that?
不,没关系 你说对了
nah, it's okay. you got it.
这实际上是鲍勃哈特教我们父亲的一套,
It's actually a set that Bob Harte taught our father,
并对其进行了一些修改
and since modified it a little bit.
但这是一套
but this is a set that
我们家做了几千个这样的
our family's made literally thousands of these.
我记得我很小
I remember I was pretty little
当我和我姐姐开始尝试诱捕时
When me and my sister started attempting to trap.
我们会拿这个橙色的干草捆
We would take this orange hay bale string
我们会用它们制♥造♥小圈套
and we'd make little snares out of them.
我们会在早上起床
You know, we would get up in the morning
去检查我们的小陷阱线
and go check our little trap line.
瞧,我们抓到了一只貂和一只黄鼠狼,
and lo and behold, we caught a marten and a weasel,
或者至少我们认为我们做到了
or at least we thought we did.
爸爸妈妈当然会把那些动物放在我们的圈套里,
Mom and dad of course put those animals in our snares,
所以我们很兴奋
so we were pretty excited.
我们告诉了所有人 我们很自豪
and we told everybody. we were so proud.
好的 让我们看看还有什么
all right. let's see what else there is.
凉爽的
cool.
向前
onward.
现在,这是我在内脏堆抓到的一头狼
now, this is a wolf I caught up at the gut pile
来自我今年秋天射击的驼鹿,和狼獾一样
from the moose I shot this fall, and same with the wolverine.
我也把它带到了那里
I got him over there too.
很多时候,你会抓到一只狼,
a lot of times, you'll catch a wolf,
狼獾通常是
and the wolverine is usually about
落后狼群三天
three days behind a wolf pack.
它们捡拾所有的残羹剩饭,
They pick up all the scraps,
狼杀死的驯鹿、驼鹿,
the caribou, moose that the wolves kill,
它们有点像--垃圾分配器,
and they're kind of a -- you know, a garbage dispenser,
所以它们只是跟着狼到处走
and so they just follow the wolves around.
这几乎是我的收入
This is pretty much my income.
这有点像你的薪水
It's kind of like your paycheck.
现在不是现金,但以后会
It's not cash now, but it will be later.
家,甜蜜的家
home sweet home.
啊,这里又好又暖
ah, it's nice and warm in here.
你有绳子捆貂吗?
do you have rope for the marten?
有,有...像在楼上?
yeah, there's...like upstairs?
就像在那个架子上一样 哦,是的
like on that shelf thing.oh, yeah.
让我们来看看
let's see.
从早上出去很难
you know, it's hard starting out in the morning
在黑暗中回来,在黑暗中很迟回来,
in the dark and coming back, you know, late in the dark,
尤其是当你一个人的时候
especially when you're by yourself.
很安静
It's quiet.
很多很多英里都没有人
I mean, there's nobody for many, many miles.
所以我姐姐在这里,真是太好了
and so it's been great having my sister here.
锋利的小爪子
sharp little claws.
不错...不错
not a bad...not a bad catch.
不 这是一个美好的一天的工作 是的
nah. it's a good day's work.yeah.
我认为与世界其他地方的分隔
I think the separation from the rest of the world
是生活在丛林中最好和最坏的事情
is the best and worst thing about living in the bush.
最难的是你没有
the hardest thing is just you don't have
人在那里分享回忆
somebody there to share memories with.
看看我是否记得如何做到这一点
see if I remember how to do this.
是的,城市女孩
yeah, city girl.
我记得这些曾经像永远一样
I remember these used to take, like, forever.
我知道 这是一个大项目
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表