剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
看
有不少鸭子
遗憾,是秋沙鸭
潜水鸭子
不好吃
它们吃了很多鱼,肉有腥味
我不会射杀它们
如果我挨饿了,我会射杀它们
If I was starving, I'd shoot them.
北极保护区的面♥积♥大致等同于
the arctic refuge is roughly the size
南卡罗来纳州
of the state of South Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里
You go for hundreds, thousands of miles
没有道路--什么都没有
without roads -- nothing.
我们的许可证只会到期
our permits only go up
直到我们最后一个孩子死去
until the death of our last child.
100年内,将没有人
within 100 years, there's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
我想这样生活
I wanted to live this way
这样我就有机会了
so that I would have the opportunity
养我的妻子和我自己
to provide for my wife and myself.
当你在这里,你可以出去,
When you're out here, you can go out,
你可以拿一颗子弹
and you can take one bullet.
你有过冬的肉
and you got meat for the winter.
很自♥由♥,
It's freedom,
但你必须拼命工作才能得到它
but you got to work like hell to get it.
几千年前的猎人,
the hunters, thousands of years ago,
有和我一样的终极目标
had the same ultimate goals I do.
如果他们不成功,那些人将会死去
those folks were going to die if they weren't successful.
当你必须自给自足时,
When you have to provide for yourself,
你会看到你离边缘生活有多近
You see how close you are to the edge of life.
我是提供者,我是猎人
I am a provider. I'm a hunter.
这就是我
This is who I am.
狩猎驼鹿时期
还剩3天
我模仿叫的是母驼鹿,
the call that I call is a cow moose,
她想繁殖...
and she wants to breed...
我听着
and I listen.
我听一头公驼鹿咕哝
I listen for a bull moose grunting.
听起来几乎像锅沸腾之类的,
It almost sounds like a pot boiling or something,
你知道
You know, .
我听着
I listen for that.
现在,已经是深秋了
right now, it's late fall.
冬天应该随时到来
winter should come anytime.
现在是驼鹿季节
and it's moose season.
我们必须猎杀驼鹿
We have to hunt moose
在这 10 天的狩猎季节
during this 10-day hunting season
因为那是法律规定
because that's the law.
这个季节,越来越接近尾声,
the season is, you know, getting closer to the end,
所以我必须杀死一头驼鹿
so I have to kill a moose.
当我得到一头驼鹿时,那是我们饮食需要的肉
When I get a moose, you know, that's the meat that we eat.
它会持续整个冬天
It's going to last the rest of the winter
整个夏天,也是
and through the summer, too.
我已经在这里四天了
I've been out here four days.
对我来说,这是很长一段时间没有杀死一头驼鹿
That's a long time for me to go without killing a moose.
还没有看到驼鹿的踪迹
haven't seen moose track yet.
现在我要去上游一点寻找驼鹿
now I'm going to go upriver a bit and look for moose.
我会学驼鹿叫,我会看看会发生什么
I'll call, and I'll see what happens.
借着这风,
with this wind,
这很好,因为那样,它们就听不到你来得那么容易了
That's good because then they can't hear you coming as easy.
尽量保持安静,好吗?
try to be as quiet as you can, okay?
我射杀的第一只驼鹿,当时我 21 岁
the first moose I ever shot, I was 21 years old.
我没有肉
I had no meat.
我非常需要肉
I needed meat real bad.
这是一个远射,500码,
It was a long shot, 500 yards,
用小雪橇把它拉回来
pulled it back with a little sled.
我花了四天时间把整个驼鹿拉回来
took me four days to pull the whole thing back.
第一个晚上,我吃得像猪一样
That first night, I ate like a pig.
我非常自豪地知道我可以拿起我的枪
I was super proud to know that I could just grab my gun
并为埃德娜和孩子们提供食物
and provide food for Edna and the kids.
这些是你们没有的自♥由♥,
I mean, these are freedoms that you don't have,
其他任何地方都不会有
You know, anywhere else.
但如果你在这个狩猎季节不杀死一头驼鹿,
but if you don't kill a moose during this hunting season,
那很糟糕
well, then, that's bad.
几乎感觉没有自♥由♥
almost feels like there's no freedom.
它消失了,因为我们来这里是为了谋生
It's gone because we are out here to make a living trapping.
如果我们没有肉,你会花一半时间打猎
If we didn't have meat, you'd spend half your time hunting
当你不得不获得皮毛谋生时,
When you have to get fur to make a living,
如此高的优先级--杀死驼鹿
so pretty high priority -- kill that moose.
熊
bear.
熊迹
bear tracks.
熊迹就在那里
bear tracks right there.
我不喜欢看到那个
I don't like to see that.
是的,这很新鲜
yeah, that's pretty fresh.
我不是唯一一个狩猎者
I'm not the only one hunting.
灰熊也是,所以我要小心
a grizzly is, too, so I got to be careful.
靠近我,现在
Stay close to me, now.
天啊,这些东西是很大的
geez, these things are huge.
哦,伙计,我等不及要吃牛排了
oh, man, I can't wait to eat a steak.
你认为我们能把脖子放在那个背包里吗?
Do you think we can fit the neck down in that backpack?
是的,我就是这么想的
yeah, that's what I was thinking.
下边
down the side.
好的
okay.
装起驼鹿
packing moose.
感谢上帝,它每年只来一次
Thank god it only comes once a year.
所以我们昨天得到了我们的驼鹿
so we got our moose yesterday.
这至少意味着我们生活的那一部分,
That means at least that part of our life,
吃的方面,这个冬天会很好
the eating part, for the winter is going to be good.
首先,我们必须处理好肉
but first, we have to take care of the meat.
那些可能超过 100 磅
those are probably over 100 pounds.
我不知道 我想它们可能很接近
I don't know. I think they're probably close.
达斯汀会一直待到月底,
Dustin's going to stick around until the end of the month,
这是一件大事...
which is a huge deal...
这里,在平地上
here, on level ground.
...因为我需要他来帮助我
...because I needed him to help me.
驼鹿是一头好处理的动物,
a moose is quite a beast to deal with,
会很重
and it will be heavy.
而且还有很长的路要走
and it's kind of a long ways.
我需要你们--看--啊!
I need you guys to -- see -- ah!
你们 站直
You guys. stand up straight.
你们这些猴子 我得到了另一个
You monkeys. I got the other one.
当我们打包肉时,这是很重的活
When we're packing meat, it's hard work.
这个不干净
It's dirty.
我喜欢那个
I love that.
它让你更加欣赏事物
It makes you appreciate things so much more.
感觉如何,阿什利? 你不需要拿任何东西--
How's that feel, Ash? you don't need to take anym--
如果太多,请不要这样做
If it's too much, don't do it.
没关系 你确定?
It's okay. you sure?
肋骨没有那么重
Rib cages aren't that heavy.
一直把它放在你的肩膀上
get that up on your shoulder all the way.
我知道
I know.
既然阿什利怀孕了,
Now that Ashley is pregnant,
我要更仔细地照看她
I'm watching her a little bit more carefully.
确保她没有扛起太重的东西
You know, make sure she's not lifting anything too heavy
或将她自己置于危险境地,
or putting herself in a dangerous situation,
确保孕儿受到保护
and make sure the baby's protected.
虽然,阿什利会做她想做的事
although, Ashley's going to do what she wants to do.
没有人让她这么做
nobody's making her do it.
她喜欢做。 好的
She loves it. okay.
我们走吧 我只是去
let's go. I'm just going.
很好运,有这些,伙计们!
准备好? 一、二...
ready? one, two...
哇!
whoa!
天哪
cripes.
那是什么?
what was that?
我不知道你在做什么
I don't know what you're doing.
我没有这样做!
I didn't do it!
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表