剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我想要一些大脑 你要大脑吗? 是的
I want some brain. You want brain? Yes.
脑柔滑细腻
很丰富
现在我要吃一些...胶质
Now I'm gonna eat some of the...gums.
这是吃驯鹿的方式
This is the way to eat a caribou.
爱斯基摩型
Eskimo-style.
这是我一生做过的最好的决定
You know, the best move I ever made in my life
在这抚养家庭
was to raise a family up here.
如果我们的女儿
If our daughters, you know,
不愿意继续在这里
none of them wanted to continue on up here,
会让我有点伤心的
It'd kind of break my heart a bit.
在这花了我们大约40年,建立了这样的生活
It's taken us over 40 years to build this life out here
她们是在这个国家,很少能够住到这里的人
and they are one of the few in this country that can live like this.
朗达和科林没有意识到这是多么重要
Rhonda and Krin don't realise how important that is.
我经常对她们说,你们可以经常会回家里看看
and I always tell them, you know, "You can always come back home.
你们可以经常回家里看看
You can always come back home."
我认为这是我们未来生活的一部分
I see this lifestyle as being part of our life for the indefinite future.
我认为,我不能打破了它
I don't think I can break away from it, you know?
它是我的一部分,也是阿什利的一部分
It's part of me, it's part of Ashley.
你好 你好,阿什利
hello. hey, Ash.
嗨,格温
Man. Hi, Gwen.
这几年
A couple of years from now,
我真的希望,我们有几个孩子
I really hope that we have a couple of kids, you know?
回来的感觉怎么样? 很好
How does it feel to be back? Good.
感觉好像好久没有来了
It feels like we haven't been gone that long.
显示出,这是我们爱的生活
Showing them this life that we love,
设法教他们真正欣赏这里
you know, and trying to teach them to really appreciate it, too.
我很开心,我在经历
I'm happy, I'm going through it.
我要些挑战,我要这样
I want the challenges, I want it.
深植我内心
It's in me.
我爱这里
This is my love up here.
你准备好打猎杀驯鹿了吗
Are you ready to kill caribou? Yep.
当科林在这里
While Krin's here,
我期望的父女一起的猎杀,快乐的时光
I'm looking forward to a father-daughter hunt, big-time.
走 走 走
(Go, go, go.)
我知道的猎杀的每个细节,很多,都是爸爸教我的
Everything I know about hunting, pretty much, my dad taught me.
过来,科林
Come on now, Krin.
请不要错过
Don't miss, please.
中了
BOB: Get him.
继续,鲁格
Come on, Ruger.
我做好准备离开
I'm getting ready to leave,
但这里是我的家
but this is my home.
我不想离开这里的木屋
I don't want to leave the cabin up here.
继续下去
I mean, come on.
你最好小心点
You better be careful.
这个秋天我们特别的忙
We're extremely busy this fall.
我们要建一个新木屋,还有其他别的
We're building a new cabin and what else?
哦,我怀孕了
Oh, yeah, I'm pregnant.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表