剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
回到家
to come back to a house
这超级舒服,而且大多是暖和的
That's super comfortable and mostly warm.
这很重要
That makes a huge deal.
我觉得房♥子原来还不错
I feel like the house turned out pretty good.
我很满意,
I'm quite pleased with it,
我现在绝对觉得这是一个家
and I definitely feel like it's a home now.
房♥子大部分是空的,因为我刚搬进来,
the house is mostly empty because I just moved in,
我把所有的钱都花在了房♥子的材料上
and I've spent all my money on material for the house.
是的,这间木屋是我生命中的一个里程碑
yeah, this cabin is a milestone in my life.
这是在这里生活的机会
It's the opportunity to make a life here.
所以,现在,我真的需要能够
so, right now, I really need to be able
只专注于诱捕
to just focus in on the trapping
并全力以赴
and put my all into it.
我只有大约四个小时真正的好日光,
I've only got about four hours of real good daylight,
可用的白天,用于飞行
usable daylight, for flying.
所以,我想再找几个湖设置陷阱
so, I want to get a couple more lakes set up
并检查一些陷阱
and get some traps checked.
只是必须真正保持快速前进
just got to really keep moving fast.
你想让一些狗离开吗?
Do you want to let some dogs go?
是的 那会很聪明
yeah. that'd be smart.
你们想去你小径工作吗?
You guys want to go for a -- work on your trail?
嗯?
huh?
当我们不能在雪橇上驾驭狗时,
When we don't get to drive the dogs on the sled,
它们仍然需要锻炼,需要照料
They still need exercise and they need attention.
它们会感到沮丧,它们会打架之类的,
They get frustrated and they'll have fights and stuff like that,
如果你不好好照顾它们
You know, if you don't take the proper care of them.
-好家伙 -做个好狗 -你怎么看?
-oh, boy. -be good. -what do you think?
想在路上做点小事吗?
want to go do a little work on the trail?
嗯?
huh?
我们走吧
let's go.
拜托了,伙计们
come on, guys.
这是一个非常干燥的冬天
It's been a really dry winter.
我们地面上几乎没有雪,
We hardly have any snow on the ground,
所以我们没能和狗一起出去
so we haven't been able to get out with the dogs.
这意味着我们在诱捕方面落后了
That means we're way behind on trapping
从我们正常的地方
from where we would be normally.
结果是,虽然,
the upshot is, though,
我们完成了一大堆工作
That we got a whole bunch of work done
在我们的新房♥子上
on our new house.
所以,好的东西出来了
so, something good's come out of it.
这是一个大的项目,我已经厌倦了
It's been a huge project and I'm tired of it.
我已经准备好做我来这里要做的事情了,
I'm ready to do what I come out here to do,
这就是陷阱
and that's trap
就在树林里
and just be out in the woods
和打理狗和东西
and running the dogs and stuff.
来吧,鹅
come on, Goose.
我们有一些事情要占用我们的时间,
We have had something to occupy our time,
但这对我们来说绝对不寻常
but it's definitely unusual for us
仍然在这里,以营地为根据
to still be here, grounded at camp.
但我只想把一切都准备好,所以,
but I just want to get everything ready so,
等下雪了,我们就准备离开了
When the snow does come, we'll be ready to take off.
这里有大洞
kind of a big hole here.
小心,斜坡
look out, slope.
可怕
It's terrible.
在这里,我们不仅修路,
out here, we not only make our roads,
但我们也必须维护它们
but we also have to maintain them ourselves.
所以,如果我们不这样做,那么很快,
so, if we don't do that, then pretty soon,
小路肯定被侵占
They get damaged to the point
我们不能再使用它们了
where we can't use them any more.
嗯,这是我们的主要路线之一,
well, this is one of our main trails,
但是我们必须从那里的河岸下来
but we have to drop down off of that bank there.
如你所见,这真的很陡
as you can see, it's really rough.
那个很令人不快
That one's pretty nasty.
你会直接掉进一个洞里
You'd just nosedive right into a hole
如果你没有填满就走了
If you went off without filling it in.
所以,我们只是来这里填这个洞
so, we just came down here to fill in the hole
基本上用雪
with snow, basically.
然后,一直到那一边,让它渐进,
and then, on up to that side, make it gradual,
所以我们可以在这里射击
so we can just come shooting across here
并回到那个
and back up that one.
只是堆成一堆然后舀起来
just make piles and scoop them up.
这就是你要做的吗?
is that what you're gonna do?
是的
yeah.
不
no.
不!
no!
它们总是想跳进去
They always want to jump in the pile.
我知道
I know.
嘿!
hey!
不!
no!
我为狗感到不爽
I feel badly for the dogs.
在精神上,它们都快挤爆了
mentally, they're kind of bursting at the seams.
它们准备好了 它们是运动员
They're ready to go. they're athletes.
它们想要走上正轨并开始工作
They're wanting to hit the trails and start working.
过去的每一天
every day that goes by
它们不能去做它们的工作,
That they don't get to go do their job,
它们可能会变得更加沮丧
They're probably getting a little bit more frustrated.
看鹅
look at Goose.
她可怜的脚
her poor foot.
天哪
holy smokes.
它又开始流血了
It's bleeding pretty bad again.
不!
no!
-天哪,格温西 -好吧,伙计们
-geez, Gwinsey. -all right, guys.
进去
go in.
哦 散开 看 鹅
oh. shoot. look at Goose.
天哪
holy smokes.
她可怜的脚
her poor foot.
它又开始流血了
It's bleeding pretty bad again.
寒冷和照看狗
the cold and playing with the dogs
在这方面变得相当粗糙
is getting pretty rough on that.
鹅 鹅
Goose. Goosey.
让我们来看看它
let's see it.
你必须停止舔那只脚
You've got to quit licking that foot.
鹅的脚踝有缝合的伤口,
Goose has a stitched-up wound on her ankle,
就在她的膝关节处,
right at her knee joint,
上周她和格温西打架的地方
where her and Gwinsey got in a fight last week.
但她不在乎伤了,
but she doesn't care that she has it,
所以她一直在玩,看起来像
so she keeps playing, and it seems like
当它们正在工作并且它们真的很忙时,
When they're being worked and they're really busy,
我们真的对它们没有任何问题
We don't really have any issues with them
因为它们对生活感觉良好
because they're -- they feel good about life.
但如果它们没有耗尽力气,
but if they're not getting worn out,
然后它们变得恶作剧
then they get mischievous.
这就是她受伤的原因
That's pretty much why she's injured.
这是因为狗很无聊
It's 'cause the dogs are bored,
它们更容易发生口角
and they're more prone to having a spat.
我会照顾的
I'll take care of that.
可怜的鹅
poor Goose.
哦,我们对我们的狗感到内疚,
oh, we feel so guilty about our dogs,
当这是我们对它们所做的程度时
When this is the extent of what we do with them
只是让它们出去玩
is just to let them off to play.
不管人们是否这样认为,
I mean, whether people think so or not,
狗真的很喜欢工作
the dogs really like to work.
它们喜欢整天和我们在一起,在地区各地奔跑,
They like to be with us all day, running around the country,
这就是它们来这里的目的,
and that's what they come out here for,
它们知道错过了什么
and they know what they're missing out on.
你说对了?
You got it?
我可以拉雪橇
I can pull a sled.
即使是孕妇也需要锻炼
even pregnant ladies need exercise.
这就是他所说的,就像一个洞
This is what he was talking about, like a hole.
你的雪橇会从山上下来
Your sled would come down the hill
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表