剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
看看那里的北方天空
Look at the skies to the north up there.
哦耶 它们真的很明亮,它们只是在飞舞
Oh, yeah. they're really bright and they're just dancing.
这简直不可思议
This is just incredible.
哦,我好久没看到这样了
Oh, I haven't seen them like this in a while.
这很璀璨
This is excellent.
你记得爸爸怎么呼唤它们?
Do you remember Dad calling them?
是的 你先 你做的比我好
Yeah. You first. You do it better than I do.
我吗? 好的 听起来有点像这样
Do I? OK. it kinda sounds like this.
在那里 看看它们飞舞的样子
Right there. Look how they're dancing.
在那里 哦,看那个!
Right there. Oh, look at that!
北极地区野生动物保护区
是美国最大的受保护荒野
北极保护区的面♥积♥大致相当于南卡罗来纳州
The Arctic Refuge is roughly the size of the state of South Carolina.
没有道路,你走了数百和数千英里,什么都没有
You go for hundreds and thousands of miles without roads, nothing.
1980 年,美国政♥府♥
禁止在保护区进行新的人类占领
只剩下七张木屋许可证
我们的许可证只会到我们最后一个孩子去世为止
Our permits will only go up until the death of our last child.
100年内,将没有人
Within 100 years, there's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后的
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加
校对 chenym
木屋的位置被隐藏,
以保护这些家庭的隐私
在冬天,当它又黑又冷...
In the winter, when it's dark and cold...
..我想念太阳
..I miss the sun.
如果你专注于黑暗...
If you focus on the darkness...
..那它会打搅你的时候
..that's when it'll bother you.
这种影响就是他们所说的幽居病
The effect is what they call a cabin fever.
但是当太阳重新回来...
But when it comes back...
..这真是太神奇了
..it's just amazing.
有一种“生活重新开始”的感觉
It's the feeling of, 'Life starts over again.'
没有什么能比过太阳出来的时候
There's nothing like when the sun is out,
当你经历了最黑暗的时候
when you've gone through the darkest time.
这是一份很特别的礼物
It's a pretty special gift.
有点完成了一个生活的循环
Kinda completes the circle of...
--新生活的
new life.
世界上的每一件事都是关于生与死的
Every thing about the world was about living and dying.
一个生命死亡...
For every death...
另一个生命诞生了
another life is born.
一月
这是你的生日! 够了!
It's your birthday! Enough!
生日快乐...你是个坏人...
Happy birthday... You're a bad...
我不想听
I don't wanna hear it.
让你窒息。 我知道你让我窒息
Choke you. I know you are. You're choking me.
嘿,我今晚要出去切肉
Hey, I'm gonna go out and cut meat for tonight.
去吧,为你的生日大餐,我要准备
Go ahead For your birthday meal, which I'm gonna prepare.
哦! 不要一直提醒我,我已经老了
Oh! Don't keep reminding me, I'm getting too old.
不,你不是 你现在越来越年轻了
No, you're not. You're getting younger now.
谢谢 我知道
Oh, thank you. I know.
今天是埃德娜的生日,她...
It's Edna's birthday, and she's...
嗯,63岁 哇!
Well, 63 years old. Wow!
我没有...是的,它只是触动了我
I didn't... Yeah, it just hit me.
她 63 岁
She's 63.
我得把海豹皮刮掉 准备好
I gotta scrape that seal skin and get it all ready,
然后做我的靴子
and then work on my boots.
然后,也是我们的周年纪念日,
and then, also, it's our anniversary,
我们的 35 周年纪念日
our 35th anniversary.
但在这一天,我更多地庆祝她的生日
But on this day, I celebrate her birthday more.
我不知道为什么,我就是这样做的
I dunno why, I just do.
哦,看,黑莫,屋子里有阳光,哇!
Oh, and look, Heimo, sunlight in the house. Oh, wow!
今年第一次 那很好 哇!
First time this year. that's nice. Wow!
看,阳光照在你的头上,因为今天是你的生日
See, the sun's shining on your head cos it's your birthday.
你知道吗,当你结婚很长时间
You know how, when you're married for a long time
你在你的世界里太忙了,以至于你有时会忘记你的配偶,
you're so busy in your world that you forget about your spouse sometimes,
你在做事...
you're doing stuff...
我想今天是多花点时间陪她的好日子...
I think today's a good day to spend more time with her...
..多想想她
..and think of her more.
今天是埃德娜的生日,所以我已经为她准备了晚饭
Today's Edna's birthday, so I already prepared supper for her.
我想先把这里的雪弄掉
I wanna get this snow off of here first.
在这里过生日很简单,因为我们无法进入城镇
Birthdays out here are very simple because we don't have access to town.
所以我们不能去商店给她买♥♥礼物
So we don't have access to a store to buy her a present
和类似的东西
and stuff like that.
所以你必须利用你所拥有的
So you gotta make do with what you've got.
所以这是埃德娜最喜欢的驼鹿部位之一
So this is one of Edna's favourite parts of the moose,
是这里的鹿腩 我猜是胸骨
is the brisket here. The sternum, I guess.
那将是另一个词 她真的很喜欢它的脂肪
That'd be another word for it. she really likes it cos of the fat.
这种脂肪与驯化的肉脂肪完全不同
This kind of fat is way different than domesticated meat fat.
这东西很健康,
This stuff is healthy, you know.
但我不喜欢鹿腩的地方是
But the thing that I don't like about the brisket is
在寒冷中,锯脂肪真的很难
in the cold, sawing fat is really hard.
但我接到了老板的指令,
But I got an order from the boss,
所以我只想享受切肉的乐趣
so I'm just gonna enjoy cutting meat.
有一块了 哇!
Ah! There's one. Whoo!
为了让事情变得特别,象这样的小事--
To make things special, you know, it's little things like this -
给她做晚饭
It's making her supper.
当孩子们还小的时候,他们会做卡片之类的事情,
When the kids were young, they'd do stuff like cards and, you know,
做东西,或者,
make stuff or, you know...
现在只有我和埃德娜... 事情不同了,
Now there's just me and Edna... Things are different, you know.
哦,我还记得我第一次见到埃德娜的时候,是的
Oh, I still remember the first time I saw Edna, yeah.
埃德娜来自一个叫 萨翁加 的村庄
Edna's from a village called Savoonga
它在圣劳伦斯岛上...
and it's on St Lawrence Island...
在阿♥拉♥斯加和西伯利亚之间,但离西伯利亚更近了
between Alaska and Siberia, but it's closer to Siberia. Much closer.
他们过着自给自足的生活方式
They lived a subsistence lifestyle.
他们捕猎海象、海豹、鲸鱼和北极熊
They hunted walrus and seal, and whale, and polar bear.
我去了萨翁加
I went over to Savoonga
回到 1975 年
back in 1975.
我正在拜访埃德娜的叔叔,
I was visiting Edna's uncle,
她走进门来
and she came in the door.
我心想,“哇,她真漂亮”
I thought to myself, 'Wow, she's pretty.'
她爸爸告诉我,“你应该在这个村子结婚 ”
Her dad had told me, 'You should marry somebody in the village here.'
我说,“是的,你女儿呢?”
and I said, 'Yeah, how about your daughter?'
他对我说,“千万美元也不行!”
He said to me, 'Not for $10 million!'
然后他气冲冲地走开了
and then he stormed off and walked away.
于是我们开始约会,最后我们结婚了
So then we started dating, and then we ended up getting married.
我们已经结婚 35 年了,所以我很高兴
and we've been married 35 years, so I'm more than happy.
她爸爸...嗯,他从来没有1000万美元
Her dad... Well, he never $10 million.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
嗯,妈妈...
Well, Mom...
我要做的是把它煮到它真的很软,
What I'm gonna do is boil it until it's really tender,
然后我要在火上烤
and then I'm gonna grill over a fire.
会很好吃的
It'll be delicious.
谢谢,亲爱的
Thanks, love.
这些年来,我好像一直都和她结婚...
Over the years, it just seems like I've always been married to her...
我从来没有单身过。 感觉就是这样
I've never been single. You know, it just feels like that.
如果没有埃德娜,我肯定无法在这里生活
I couldn't have done it out here without Edna for sure.
不,我不能
No, I couldn't have.
所以我总是想让她开心,
So I always want to make her happy, you know.
我希望,直到我死,我可以
and I hope, until I die, that I can.
它真的没有烧焦的味道
It doesn't really taste burnt.
味道还可以 就是有点黑
It tastes OK. Just kinda dark.
味道有点像火鸡
Tastes kinda like a turkey.
我不知道我们会用这个点...
I don't know what we'll have with this bit...
一个膝关节 吃骨髓真的很好吃
a knee joint. it tastes really good to eat the marrow.
它们对你有好处 你只需要把它煮24小时
They're good for you. You just have to cook it for, like, 24 hours.
我要问助产士...
I have to ask the midwife about...
里面有多少钙? 是的
How much calcium's in there? Yeah.
补了多少钙...
How much calcium you're getting from...
骨头汤
Bone broths.
嗯,我要去喂狗了 扔给它们一条鱼
Well, I'm gonna go feed the dogs. Throw them a piece of fish.
你们准备好早餐了,嗯?
You guys ready for breakfast, huh?
今天,助产士来了...
Today, the midwife is coming...
..从费尔班克斯来,来看看我
..from Fairbanks, to check on me.
我20周了,怀孕到一半了
I'm 20 weeks, which is halfway through a pregnancy -
是 40 周,而且...
They're 40 weeks and...
我真的还没看过医生
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表