剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
like I've always been there.
而不是最初在威斯康星州长大,
Instead of originally raised in Wisconsin,
我觉得我一直都在
I felt like I've always been there.
如果你可以在任何地方建造木屋,你会在哪里建造?
If you could build a cabin anywhere, where would you build it?
任何地方? 任何地方!
Anywhere? Anywhere.
我想,木屋所在的地方,我现在真的很喜欢它
You know, I think right where the cabin is, I really like it now.
因为这里去山很方便
Cos it's easy access to the mountain here.
只要我身体有能力,
So long as I am physically able to do it,
我会呆在这里,我会过这种生活
I'll stay out here, I'll live this lifestyle.
如果其中一个孩子过着这种生活,继续下去,
and if one of the kids lived this lifestyle, kept it going,
那将是我一直想要的
that would be, phoof, that would be, oh, exactly what I always wanted.
我们走吧
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
朝前开始。 好孩子
Start ahead. Good boy.
我处于诱捕模式
I'm in trapping mode.
这个冬天我们起步晚了
We got a late start this winter
因为我们只是没有像我们喜欢的那样,在前面雪下大,
because we just didn't get that snow right up front like we like to,
但我很高兴它来了
but I'm happy that it came when it did.
容易
Easy.
我们有机会在最后努力一下
We've got a chance to try to make a go of it in the end.
好的
OK.
好孩子
Good boys.
只是在这里很有趣
It's fun just to be out here.
哦,哦
Oh, oh.
停止
Stop.
在这里锯一些狼獾陷阱
Saw some wolverine traps all through here.
所以这里是一个非常适合制♥作♥套装的地方,
So this is a really good place to make a set,
对我来说,这有点接近季节末了
and it's kinda getting towards the end of the season for me.
我需要...我还没有抓到一只狼獾,我真的需要一只
I need to get... I haven't caught a wolverine yet and I really need one.
如果我为它准备了足够多的装置,我就有很好的机会,而且我很幸运
I've got a good shot if I get enough sets out for him, and I get lucky.
就像一个价值 400 美元的好狼獾一样容易
Like a good wolverine's worth $400 easy.
500 美元,就像,一个非常非常特别的东西
$500 for, like, a really, something really special.
所以,在这样一个缓慢的年份,
So, in a slow year like this,
这是一个非常好的动物,你可以尝试瞄准它
that's a really good animal to try to target when you can.
毛皮 毛皮就是金钱
Fur. Fur is money.
这是在这里赚钱的唯一途径
It's the only way to make money out here.
我只是要砍掉一根杆子
I'm just gonna cut down a pole.
诱捕很重要,
Trapping is pretty important,
特别是因为我们知道有一个婴儿要来了
especially because we know there's a baby coming.
你必须谋生,
You have to make a living, you know.
你必须以某种方式支付账单,这让我很担心,
You have to pay the bills somehow and it worries me, you know,
因为我觉得这个季节我们不会赚太多,
cos I feel like we're not gonna make much out of this season, you know,
但我必须试一试
but I have to give it a try.
有些年你做得很好,
Some years you do well,
有些年你没有,你没有抓到那么多
some years you don't, you don't catch as much.
这就是事实
This is what it is.
此时的主要目标,只是让阿什利及时回到镇上,
At this point the main goal is just to get Ashley back to town in time,
对分娩感到舒适和美好,
feeling comfortable and good about having the birth,
这才是最重要的
and that's really what's the most important.
好的,就像那样,是的
OK, like that, yeah.
我有一块诱饵在那里
I got a piece of bait out there.
通常情况下,如果雄性每年的这个时候搜寻大量的地区,
Usually, if the males this time of year are covering a ton of ground,
寻找雌性,它们来到河上,
looking for females, and they come down on the river,
太阳回来后,它们似乎从山上出来了
It seems like they come out of the hills after the sun comes back.
这看起来很不错,我想
That looks pretty good, I think.
好的
OK.
就是这样
That's that for this.
但它有很多吸引人的眼球,
But it's got a lot of eye appeal, you know.
它会挂在那里,看起来很有吸引力
It'll hang out there and look attractive.
你永远不知道它们是否会回到同一个地方,
I mean, you never know if they're gonna come back to the same spot,
但似乎它们迟早会这样做
but it seems like sooner or later they do.
但是我们还有很多装置要摆放,所以让我们继续前进
But we got quite a few more sets to make, so let's keep moving.
以为你是一个优秀的、高大的、强力的捕手,对吧?
Thought you were a good, big, mighty trapper, huh?
嘿嘿! 非常感谢,科林
Heh heh heh! Thanks a lot, Krin.
不是每个陷阱都有貂,我向你保证。
Not every trap has marten, I guarantee you that much. You know?
你在北卡罗来纳州打猎什么?
What do you hunt in North Carolina?
鹿 火鸡
Deer. Turkey.
还有什么? 青蛙 青蛙
What else? Frogs. Frogs
青蛙嬉戏 玩青蛙?
Frog gigging. Gigging frogs?
是的 这很难吧?
Yeah. that's hard, huh?
你可能会掉进去
You could fall in.
有科林和我一起去诱捕,我一直想要这样
To have Krin come along with me and trapping, I've always wanted that.
好的,你准备好了吗? 是的 下一个杆组?
OK, you ready? Yeah. Next pole set?
只是她在那里,与她分享经验,
Just the point of her being there, sharing the experience with her,
对我来说,这就是它如此美妙的原因
that to me is what makes it so wonderful.
当我们还很小的时候,我们的父亲会带我们出去诱捕
Our dad would take us out trapping when we were really little.
他会整天带我们出去...
He'd take us out all day and...
对我们来说,这感觉像是漫长的一天,
It felt like a long day for us,
但是,也许只有一两个小时,也许三个小时,
but, you know, it was only maybe one, two, maybe three hours,
最多四个小时,
at the most four hours, you know,
但那是很久以前的事了,
but it was just so long back in the day, you know.
嘿 看看线缆陷阱
Hey. Look at the cable trap.
直接走到那只貂身边,嗯?
Walk right up to that marten, eh?
我们有貂,所以我们今天不是臭鼬,这很好
We got marten, so we're not skunk today, that's good.
他会教我们如何诱捕动物,
He would show us how to trap the animals,
如何智胜它们,并向我们指出所有动物的迹象和足迹
how to outsmart them and show us all the animal signs and the tracks
并告诉我们关于...
and tell us about them.
你要重置陷阱? 你需要细绳吗?
You gonna reset the trap? You need string?
是的,需要细绳
Yeah, it needs string.
原来如此,现在回想起来,原来是...
So it was really, now that I think about it, it was...
是的,无价的信息,就像,知识
yeah, priceless information and that's, like, knowledge
那是一代一代传下来的
that's passed down from generation to generation, you know.
我也希望把它传递给我的孩子
and I hope to pass that down onto my kids too.
嘿,听着,也许让我们去下面木屋
Hey, listen, maybe let's boogie down to the lower cabin
因为我们完成后,你还没有看到它
cos you haven't seen it since we finished it.
是的,那会很有趣,我们走吧 准备好?
Yeah, that would be fun, let's go. Ready?
是的
Yeah.
下面木屋...
Lower cabin...
几年前,我和姐姐出来帮我爸爸建造它
a few years back me and my sister came out to help my dad build it.
所有的记忆,在这里长大的
I remember all of the memories came back growing up out here.
我的童年非常...非常独特,非常棒
My childhood was pretty... pretty unique, pretty awesome.
那时我没有意识到,
I didn't realise it back then, you know.
小时候觉得理所当然
I took it for granted when I was younger,
但我现在的感觉是,我们从小就充满信心
but the way I feel now is that we've been raised with confidence
我们现在相信自己,因为我们成长的方式
and we believe in ourselves now because of the way we were raised.
没有多少人有机会在这里生活
Not many people have the opportunity to live out here, you know.
我很想让我儿子知道这一点
I'd love for my son to know that.
所以,我们决定来到这里
and so, you know, we've decided to come out here.
我、科比和我的丈夫斯科特,将住在其中一间木屋里,
Me, Colby and my husband Scott will live at one of the cabins,
而且,是的,花一些时间在这里,成为爸爸妈妈的邻居
and, yeah, spend some time out here and be neighbours to Mom and Dad.
我迫不及待地想告诉他们
and I can't wait to tell them.
我很确定,他们会非常非常兴奋
I'm pretty sure they're gonna be very, very excited.
好吧,科林尼,就在这里
Well, Krinnie, here it is.
你在我们盖上屋顶之前就离开了,对吧? 嗯
You left before we put the roof on, right? Mm-hm.
你喜欢它吗? 这看起来不错的样子
Do you like it? it looks good.
所以我在这个屋顶上没有镀锡铁皮,我有这个橡胶布
So I don't have tin on this roof, I got this rubber sheeting.
啊,看,即使是一只熊,肮脏的熊,它们就在那里挖了一个洞
Ah, look, even a bear, dirty bears, they made a hole in it right there.
不管怎样,我和妈妈明年冬天会来这里
Anyways, me and mommy are gonna come here next winter.
明年你会来这里吗? 为什么?
You're gonna be down here next year? Why?
好吧,我,斯科特和科比想
Well, me, Scott and Colby wanted
如果你愿意的话,留在上层木屋 你会...
to stay at the upper cabin if you'll let us. You're gonna...
哇
Wow.
多久? 一会儿
How long? A little while.
几个月吧
A couple of months.
你确定吗? 嗯
Are you sure? Mm-hm.
你有信心吗? 有信心
You positive? Positive.
是的!
Yes!
嘿嘿! 哇!
Heh heh! Mwah!
哦,你妈会喜欢! 是的
Oh, will Mommy love that. Yeah.
这是我一直想从其中一个孩子那里听到的话,
This is what I've always wanted to hear from one of the kids,
他们真的会来到这里,并真正做到
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表