剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
这是我和埃德娜吃的,所以我把它剥皮
This is one me and Edna ate, so I case skin it
所以它就像单个在那里
so it makes like a case in there.
然后是内脏和所有这些,我把它放在箱子里
and then the guts and all that, I put it inside the case
然后我像这样冷冻它
and then I freeze it like this.
所以,这样,我可以用它作为诱饵
so, that way, I can use it as bait.
然后这个,我用这些
and then this, I use these.
这是鹅翅
This is a Goose wing.
它在风中飘扬,这翅膀,
It flutters in the wind, this wing,
吸引了貂
and it attracts the marten.
我必须向上游走大约 3 英里
I've got to walk upstream about 3 miles
就是这样
and that's about it.
我还可以做些什么? 我有点困住了
what else can I do? I'm kind of stuck,
就像每个等待下雪的人一样
like everybody that's waiting for snow.
没有理由坐在房♥子周围
There's no reason to sit around the house.
你不会抓到任何毛皮动物
You're not gonna catch any fur
坐在房♥子周围
sitting around the house.
在冬天,是很美的
in the wintertime, there's beauty.
这是一个不同的世界
This is a different world.
这里在北极圈之上
I mean, this is above the arctic circle, here.
真正的保护区是一月、二月、三月、四月
the real refuge is january, february, march, april.
那就出去吧
go out there then.
然后你会看到真正的北极地区野生动物保护区
then you'll see the real arctic national wildlife refuge.
万里无路,无路可走--
It goes for thousands of miles with no roads or nothing --
没有人
and no people.
像这样出去
and to be out like this
在旷野,只有我
in the wilderness, this is what I am.
我就是这个样子
This is who I am.
它给了我生活的目标
It gives me purpose in life.
自♥由♥
It's freedom.
做事的自♥由♥
the freedom to do things.
这只是自♥由♥
It's just freedom.
好的
okay.
我只是在看这个
I'm just looking at this
确保我能穿过这个安全区
to make sure I can cross this safe
没有kaplooshing入水
without kaplooshing into the water.
这是最关键的时候,
This is the most critical time,
是冬天的早期,当它第一次形成时
is the early part of the winter, when it first forms.
如果冰很薄,你走上去,它会破裂,
If the ice is thin and you go for it and it breaks,
如果你有一条像这样的河,
and if you've got a river like this river,
有大量水流的地方
where there's a fair amount of current.
如果你被那块冰层扫过,嗒!哒!
If you get swept under that ice, ta-da!
你完了 你正好完
You're done. you're just done.
任何事情都可能发生
anything can happen.
一步一步来
one step at a time.
我正在经过这里的一个小池塘
Right now I'm passing a little pond here...I might
看起来,下面有些猫的痕迹
Oh,it looks like there's some cat tracks down there
是个好信♥号♥♥。该是个好诱捕的地方
That's a good sign. This should be a lot of better trapping out here.
我在这里设陷阱谋生
I trap up here to make a living.
正因为如此,我几乎总是在这里
because of this, I'm almost always up here
在冬季
during the winter months.
今年的雪,非常非常少
This has been a really, really low snow year
它肯定会改变我正在做的事情,至于
and it's definitely changing what I'm doing, as far as
围绕我的陷阱线
surrounding my traplines.
我不会使用雪橇机,所以我一直在使用飞机
I can't use a snow machine, so I've been using an airplane
多一点尝试
a little bit more to try to get back
到山上,飞越一些湖水
into the hills and do a little lake hopping.
这里有一只漂亮的猞猁
got a nice lynx here.
我的飞机满载而归
got a full load from my airplane.
效果很好,我正在抓毛皮动物
It's working out and I'm catching fur.
到目前为止,飞机的工作
the airplane's working thus far.
我想我是 12 、13 岁,我开始弄清楚
I think I was 12, 13, I started figuring out
学习如何飞行需要什么,
what it would take to learn how to fly,
还买♥♥了一架飞机
and also buy an airplane.
攒了很多年钱,
It took a lot of years of saving up money,
我存了大部分钱
and I saved up most of the money
我通过诱捕获得的
That I earned by trapping.
是的,现在,我只是结束我一天的收获
yeah, right now, I'm just hanging up my day's catch.
我会让这些猞猁放 5 天左右,
I'll let these lynx sit about 5 days,
根据温度,
depending on the temperature,
只是为了杀死它们身上的任何跳蚤
just to kill any of the fleas that are on them.
有很多跳蚤寄生在兔子身上,
There's a lot of fleas that live on rabbits,
当然,猞猁吃很多兔子,
and of course, lynx eat a lot of rabbits,
所以它们也有跳蚤
so they also have fleas.
是的,到目前为止,我有 15 只猞猁
yeah, I've got 15 lynx so far.
对我来说,这很好 这是一个很好的开始
for me, that's pretty good. that's a very good start.
我正在赶上比以前更多的东西
I'm well on my way to catching more than I have before.
我想我很幸运
I guess I'm lucky
作为一名飞行员和使用飞机 允许我
That being a pilot and the use of an airplane allowed me
以非常少的雪进行更有效率的诱捕
to be much more productive trapping with very little snow.
这本书肯定不会过多地美化婴儿,是吗?
This book sure doesn't glamorize babies too much, does it?
它告诉怎样的
It tells it like it is.
只是证实了我所有最糟糕的怀疑
just confirming all my worst suspicions.
我怀孕到一半了
I am halfway through my pregnancy.
所以,我觉得一切都
so, I feel like everything's
进展非常顺利,但我有疑问
going really well, but I have questions.
怀孕是一件非常奇怪的事情
I mean, pregnancy is a really weird thing.
“你的宝宝很可能会在浴缸里掉下
"your baby is likely to drop a load in the bathtub
在某一时点
at some point.
为迎接这一事件,
in anticipation of this event,
手头有第二个大杯子是个好主意
It's a good idea to have a second large cup on hand
把粪便舀起来”
to scoop up the scat."
真的
really.
他们已经对此进行了研究,我敢肯定
They've done studies on this, I'm sure.
这是另一个 “欢乐时光
here's another one. "happy hour.
带宝宝去酒吧
take your baby to the bar
把婴儿撑在台球桌上
and prop the baby up on the pool table
和所有五颜六色的球一起玩”
and play with all the colorful balls."
我会照顾那个的
I'll take care of that one.
我想,从我的角度来看,在怀孕期间,
I guess, from my perspective, during the pregnancy,
一个人基本上做不了什么
a man is basically worthless.
我们要做什么?
I mean, what are we gonna do?
这需要去这里
This needs to go here.
我不知道该怎么办,除了乖一点
I don't know what to do, other than just be nice
并尽量注意她的需要
and try to pay attention to what she needs
如果可以的话,给她买♥♥
and get it for her if you can.
他们听起来很伤心,不是吗?
They sound so sad, don't they?
这是可悲的
It's pathetic.
好的,你准备好了吗?
okay, you ready?
是的
yeah.
让我们回到那里
let's get back out there.
我们只是躲在营地里
We've just been kind of holed up here in camp,
但我不喜欢只是坐在那里
but I don't like to just sit around.
是的,有很多事情要做
yeah, there's plenty to do.
几周前,我终于完成了我的木屋
I finally got my cabin finished a couple of weeks ago.
所以,我有时间全力以赴
so, I've had the time to just put my all into it.
我不记得
You know, I don't remember
做出建造木屋的决定
making the decision to build a cabin.
我想这只是我心中的一个梦想,
I guess it's just kind of been a dream I've had in my mind,
至少,因为我记得
at least, since I can remember.
我已经建造了这个木屋,并将我两年的生命投入其中
I've built this cabin and put two years of my life into it.
这不仅仅是本季节的事情
It's not something just for the season.
这是我将拥有的东西,很希望
It's something I'm gonna have, hopefully,
在我的余生中
for the rest of my life.
搬出我家
moving out of my folks' house
让我有更多的自♥由♥
has allowed me to have a lot more freedom.
这给了我一种独♥立♥的感觉
It's kind of given me that feeling of independence
我可能一直渴望--
That I've probably been longing for --
或者,我知道我一直渴望--很多年
or, I know I've been longing for -- a lot of years.
是的,所以,这是我的热源和厨房♥
yeah, so, this is my heat source and kitchen.
真的很好,在陷阱线,辛苦了一天
It's really nice, after having a hard day on the line,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表