剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我们已经为我们的木屋付出了很多努力
and we've put a lot of hard work into our cabin already.
去年我们在这里多呆了一个月
Last year we stayed out here an extra month
为新木屋做木材采运工作,
to do the logging for the new cabin,
在电锯上花了三个星期,铣削木材
and spent three weeks on the chainsaw, milling lumber.
所以我很高兴能把它放在一起
So I'm excited to put it together.
你已经砍了木头给我留下了深刻的印象
I was impressed you got wood cut already.
是的 木材应该都在那里
Yeah. Lumber should all be there.
你确实在上面做了什么
You did do something up here.
每隔一段时间,我们就会起床
Every once in a while, we get out of bed.
有很多工作要做
There's plenty of work to do.
泰勒,你真的考虑了一点
Tyler, you really thought a little bit about this.
我试过了 很痛,但我试过了
I tried. it hurt, but I tried.
我看到你在做什么,我喜欢它 是的
I see what you're doing and I like it. Yeah.
你准备好了吗,泰勒? 是的
You ready, Tyler? Yep.
我这里有一个大的,达斯汀
I got a big one here, Dustin.
这是一个很大的 大的一个
That's a big one. Big one.
我一直想住在树林里,
I always wanted to live in the woods,
还有捕鱼和打猎,这就是我喜欢的
and fishing and hunting, and that's what I loved.
现在太老了 残废了
Too old now. Crippled.
无用轮子和一个糟糕背部,如果身体说什么,
Bum wheel and a bad back and if the body says something,
你只需要把毛巾扔进去
you just have to throw the towel in.
不过,这是泰勒的表演
This is Tyler's show here, though.
奉献精神和意志力
Dedication and willpower.
是的,泰勒正在实现我的梦想
Yeah, Tyler is living my dream.
谁不想建造木屋,并住在树林里,嗯?
Who wouldn't want to build log cabins and live in the woods, huh?
你把棍子弄错了,孩子
You got your stick on the wrong way, kid.
站在另一边,这样它就不会伤到你的背
Stand on the other side so it doesn't break your back.
今天我的目标是这些...
Today my goal is that these...
至少必须摆放好这四根圆木
at least these four logs had to be set.
很简单
Just easy.
然后我们将通过基础 在那之后,事情会加速
Then we'll be past the foundation. After that, things will speed up.
这里有一个缺口 哦,已经够近了
There's a gap here. Oh, it's close enough.
不,这是一个精确的配合
No, this is a precision fit.
天哪,泰勒
Jeez, Tyler.
我们得从那间木屋的地基开始,
We gotta start from foundation up on that cabin,
所以我们把它弄得漂亮、平整、方正非常重要
so it's really important that we get it nice and level and square
迈出这一步,我们就能正确开始,
and take that step, then we'll be able to start right,
然后从那里开始
you know, and go from there.
希望能延长木屋的使用寿命
Hopefully extend the life of the cabin by a long time.
现在让我们把它们放在 2×12 上
Let's put them two-by-twelves on now.
没有一英寸半的木板会填补这个空白
No inch-and-a-half board is gonna take up that gap.
我们需要在其下垫放更多的砾石
We need to get some more gravel under that.
我们需要装砾石的手推车
We're gonna need wheelbarrows full of gravel.
很多
A lot of them.
这是一次练习跑
This is a practise run.
好吧,你仍然必须先和它接触
Well, you still have to have it in contact to start with.
所以,是的,我们必须建好它
So, yeah, we gotta build that up.
这是一件艺术品,这房♥子,你不能着急
This is a work of art, this house, you know, you can't rush it.
来吧,达斯汀,别再和他吵了 让我们开始搬运砾石
Come on, Dustin, quit arguing with him. Let's get to hauling gravel.
这些真是让人头疼,伙计
these are a pain in the ass, man.
完美,确保它
It's perfect, guarantee it.
你必须相信我们
you have to trust us.
我们是那些把砾石放下的人
We're the ones puttin' the gravel down.
-我们做对了 -是的
-we got it just right. -yeah.
我向你保证,鲍勃,我打赌你两杯--
I guarantee you, bob, I bet you two shots of
rumplemintz 它太高了
rumplemintz it's too high.
我敢和你们三个打赌,它是正确的
I'll bet you three it's just right.
或者你让我们一次正确,因为我们会...
or you're lettin' us be right for once because we'll...
现在,我们将不得不挖出更多的砾石,
now, we're gonna have to scoop more gravel,
把它铺开
spread it all over.
好吧,至少你们会有一个借口
well, at least you guys will have an excuse
如果现在错了
If it's wrong now.
你可以怪我
You can blame it on me.
准备好?
ready?
它甚至没有紧贴
It ain't even close.
-哦,那很糟糕 -我完蛋了
-oh, that's bad. -I'll be damned.
它现在离地两英寸,圆口也分着
It's off the ground two inches now, off the cup.
让我们取出一些砾石
let's take some of this gravel out.
好的 把它倒回去,伙计们
all right. tip it back up, guys.
退后一步,看看砾石
step back and look at the gravel.
把它放在那里
hold it right there.
我们的耙子呢?
where's our rake?
基础实际上是原木下面的东西
the foundation is actually what's underneath the logs.
正确的开始,真的很重要
It's really important that we start right,
让它变得正好和平整,然后从那里开始
You know, and get it nice and level and go from there.
-我相信你 -嗯,是的
-I believed you. -well, yeah.
一伙人的意见不一
There's no shortage of opinions on this crew.
每个人都有自己的想法
You know, everybody has got their ideas
事情应该怎么做
of how things should be done.
大多数人的想法,如果你分♥析♥它们,
and most people's ideas, if you analyze them,
归结为试图加快进程
come down to trying to speed the process up.
不能屈服于那种诱惑
can't give into that temptation.
否则,你最终会得到一个非常糟糕的产出
otherwise, you end up with a really crappy product
说到底
in the end.
你不能着急 当我们做好时,我们就完成了
You can't rush it. we're done when we're done.
归根结底,我还有一个好地方
at the end of the day, I -- I still have a good place
晚上睡觉
to fall asleep at night.
-我认为这很好 -它看起来非常好
-I think it's good. -it looks pretty damn good.
一旦我们和贝莎谈好...
once we hit it with Bertha...
下去 告诉她,放弃
goin' down. tell her, quit.
退出
quit.
看那个 是的
look at that. yeah.
那就是它应该在的地方
That's where it's supposed to be.
这是优秀的圆木建设者的一部分,
that's part of bein' good log builders,
能够以令人泄气的缓慢速度工作
bein' able to work at a frustratingly slow pace
并且仍然意识到你正在取得进步,
and still realize that you're makin' progress, you know.
-很好,泰勒 -那里
-it's good, Tyler. -there.
今天,当我开始工作时,我的目标是这些--
today, my goal, when I started workin', was that these --
至少必须摆放好这四个圆木
at least these four logs have to be set.
建离地面,
You know, gettin' off the ground,
这就像用重力或其他东西打破联♥系♥
It's like breaking the bond with gravity or something.
这需要时间
It takes time.
- 紧吗? -是的,这是...
-it tight? -yeah, it's...
我们做到了 所以圆木已完成
We did it. so logs are down.
呜呼
woo-hoo.
这看起来不错,我想
That looks good, I think.
我在 43 年前建造了这个
I built this, uh, 43 years ago.
这是我晒干我小鱼的地方
This is where I dried my grayling.
这就是我做的,为了晒鱼
That's what I made it for, for dryin' fish.
我想从这里拿一些陷阱
I want some traps from in here.
这就是我在这里的原因
That's why I'm in here.
我今天必须准备去城里
I have to get ready to head to town today.
这些是链接陷阱
these are link traps.
当价格飞涨时,我买♥♥了这些
When the prices went sky high, I bought these.
它们只是适合链接的大小陷阱,易于设置
They're just the right size trap for a link, easy to set.
好吧,我要把这些陷阱带到镇上
well, these traps I'm bringin' to town
因为我不会再使用它们了
because I'm not gonna be usin' them again.
我的生活正在改变
my life is changing.
我不会再使用这些陷阱了
I won't use these traps again.
我需要一杯啤酒
I need a beer.
我喜欢做樵夫
I love bein' a woodsman.
即使在我五六岁的时候,
even when I was 5 or 6 years old,
我一直想去树林里,看看动物
I always wanted to hit the woods, see the animals.
能够诱捕它们
bein' able to trap 'em
当我能以此谋生时,
When I could make a living doin' that,
那只是--
That just was the top of the --
棒子的顶部就在那里
top of the stick right there.
这对我来说太棒了
That was awesome, to me.
在这一条陷阱线上四十三年,
forty-three years on this one trap line,
我宁愿在这里而不是其他任何地方
I'd rather be here than anywhere else.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表