剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
现在叶子开始变色了,
Well, now that the leaves are starting to turn colours,
再过一个多月就到冬天了
a little more than a month and it'll be winter.
我要开始一点一点地砍些柴火
I'm going to start cutting firewood bit by bit, little by little.
大约30、40天,我每天砍一些,
For about 30, 40 days, I cut one a day,
很快,我就能堆一垛木头
and pretty soon, I got a heck of a pile of wood.
你得砍很多木头,
You got to have a lot of wood cut,
因为如果你伤到自己不能走路,
cos if you hurt yourself that you can't walk,
如果你没有砍柴火,你就死定了
If you've got no wood cut, you're dead.
在那里,这就是开始 这是今年的第一个圆木
There, that's the start. This is the first log of the year.
北极地区野生动物保护区
是美国最大的受保护荒野
北极保护区的面♥积♥大致相当于南卡罗来纳州
The Arctic Refuge is roughly the size of the State of South Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里没有道路,什么都没有
You go for hundreds, thousands of miles without roads, nothing.
1980 年,美国政♥府♥
禁止在保护区进行新的人类占领
只剩下七张木屋许可证
我们的许可证只会到我们最后一个孩子去世为止
Our permits only go up until the death of our last child.
100年内,将没有人
Within 100 years, there's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
最后的
阿♥拉♥斯加
木屋的位置被隐藏,
以保护这些家庭的隐私
当我第一次来到这里...
When I first come out here...
..我哭了
..I cried.
喜悦的泪水本来就是这样
Tears of joy is what it was.
但我没有意识到,这将是家
But I didn't realise this should be home.
然后我们建了一个木屋...
and then we built a cabin...
养育了一个家庭
raised a family.
我把它变成了一个家
I made it into a home.
真的难以形容,因为它太美了
it's really undescribable because it's so beautiful
这很简单
and it's simple.
我在这里感到安全
I feel safe here.
但是当你在这里...
BOB: But when you're out here...
这可能会在一秒钟内改变
that could change in a second.
事情有时会朝着你希望的相反方向发展
Things are gonna go the opposite way you want them to go.
要不我们家一直这样下去,
Either our family keeps this going,
否则这个地方就会腐烂掉
or else the place will just rot away.
这里唯一能留下的只有骨头
The only thing around here that'll show is just the bones.
总会有一些你无法预测的事情
There's always gonna be stuff that you can't predict.
我认为这是值得的
I think it's worth it.
如果我住在美国本土48个州的地方,我想我连一半都做不到
I don't think I'd be half the man if I lived down in the lower 48.
这就是我需要的地方
This is where I need to be.
我只是想回家
I'm just trying to get home.
一年前
我在 1975 年建造了这个木屋
BOB: I built this cabin in 1975.
每天四到六个圆木,持续一个半月
Four to six logs a day for a month-and-a-half.
我的女儿在这里学会了走路
My daughter learned how to walk here.
我坐拥这里已经 40 多年了
I mean, I've trapped out here for over 40 years.
这就是我的心所在
This is where my heart is.
但我这辈子从来没有这么病过
But I've never been this sick in my life.
我的视力下降了,听力也下降了
My vision's going a little, my hearing is going.
我的正常体重是170磅...
My normal weight's 170lb...
..现在只有 123 磅
..and now I'm 123lb.
我感觉我衰退了...
I feel like I'm fading...
..所以我必须回城
..so I have to go back to town.
但我不想放弃
But I don't want to give up.
我在这里的生活,很美好
My life up here, it's beautiful.
你有想做事的自♥由♥...
and the freedom to do what you want...
..我不想失去它
..I wouldn't want to lose that.
我不能失去那个
I can't lose that.
我感觉很好
I feel good.
我在增加体重,我在增加力量...
I'm gaining weight, I'm gaining strength...
..我想利用我的每一天...
..and I want to take advantage of every day I have...
..拥有快乐时光
..big-time.
我只想恢复健康
I just want to get healthy again.
我的计划是在美国本土48个州待 7 个月,
My plan is to be seven months in the lower 48,
吃好,打猎,捕鱼...
to eat good, hunt, fish...
明年,希望我能再次开始向北进发
and next year, hopefully, I can start trapping up north again.
这是我的露营车
This is my camper.
我需要一个露营车,这样我就可以便宜地旅行
I needed a camper so I could travel down below cheap.
我做了这整个事
I made the whole thing.
这张床是折叠起来的,我有一个可以拆开的炉子
This bed folds up. I have a stove I can disconnect.
我可以住在这里
I can live here.
是的,我准备走了
Yeah, I'm ready to go.
但我需要先回到我的木屋
But I need to get back to my cabin first.
明天,我们要去陷阱线拿些装备
Tomorrow, we're going up to the trapline to pick up some gear.
我们要飞到那里,确保营地安全
We're gonna fly up there, make sure the camp is secure.
我必须更好地保护它免受影响
I have to bear-proof it a little better.
我希望灰熊不要再进入我的木屋
I hope that grizzly bear didn't get into my cabin again.
我等不及要赶过去
I can't wait to get up there.
我要带上鲁格
I'm going to take Ruger with me.
我爱这只狗,我再高兴不过了
I love this dog, I couldn't be happier.
当它北上时,
When he gets up north,
我要做的第一件事就是脱掉它的项圈
the first thing I'm gonna do is take his collar off,
它可以自♥由♥地做它想做的事
he's free to do what he wants.
那是它的家
That's home to him.
我现在得收拾东西,我得动起来
I gotta get packing right now, I've got to get moving
狗必须做好准备,必须喂食
and the dog's got to be ready, he's got to be fed.
哦,它会...我们会在那里玩得很开心
Oh, he's gonna... we're gonna have a ball up there.
那是一架飞机吗?
Is that an airplane?
我认为这是一架飞机
Edna: I think it's an airplane.
哈! 我等不及了,快点
Ha! I can't wait, hurry up.
快点,孩他妈。 我正在努力
Hurry, Mom. I'm trying.
快点,快点,快点
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
你激动吗,孩他妈? 我当然是
Are you excited, Mom? Of course I am.
我知道你很激动,你今天早上 4:30 起床
I know you're excited, you got up at 4:30 this morning.
是吗? 是的
Ya? Ya.
嗯,今年是非常特别的一年
Well, this year was a really special year
因为我们最小的女儿克林有一个孩子
because our youngest daughter Krin had a baby.
克林和婴儿要过来了
and Krin and the baby are coming.
埃德娜和我有三个女孩
Edna and I have three girls.
她们在这里长大,
and they were raised out here,
她们童年的大部分时间都在这里,期间
the majority of their childhood was out here, period.
当她们还小的时候,这就是她们所知道的一切
You know, when they were little, that's all they knew.
所以看到孩子和孙子们回到他们的家,
and so to see the kids and grandkids come back to their home,
这对我们来说真的很重要
I mean, that's real important to us.
哦,是科比! 啊哈哈
Oh, it's Colby! Ah-ha-ha.
不是那边,孩他妈 是吗? 这边
Wrong side, Mom. Is it? This side.
天啊 来,来,来
Oh, my. Come, come, come.
男孩,哦,男孩
Boy, oh, boy.
嗯
Mm.
过来,老太太
Come here, old lady.
我爱你 看着他
I love you. Look at him.
你不把他带回来
You're not taking him back.
我爱你
I love you.
嗨,亲爱的
Hi, lovey.
这就是这里的新一代
That's the new generation here.
我的天啊
My goodness.
回屋去,去,
Go back to the house, go, go.
他很漂亮,在他受凉之前 回屋
He's handsome. Before he gets cold.
我希望我们的孩子在这里继续这种生活方式
I hope that our kids keep going in this lifestyle out here.
那将是一种...我的梦想
That'd be kind of... kind of my dream.
你要和奶奶一起去打猎吗?
Are you gonna go hunting with grandma?
开始有家的感觉了吗?
Starting to feel like home yet?
有点
多了很多舒适感
是的,这条河刚刚发生了巨大的变化,
Yeah, this river just changed big-time,
就在最后几英里
just in the last couple of miles.
我和弟弟第一次驾船进入陷阱线
My brother and I are boating into the trapline for the first time.
过去,我们总是使用飞机进入陷阱线,
In the past, we've always used airplanes to get into the trapline,
但是,坐飞机起落是学不到任何东西的
but you don't really learn anything flying in and getting dropped off.
我想学习如何自己到达陷阱线
I wanna learn how to get to my trapline on my own.
阿什利回到城里
Ashley's back in town.
她会带一些东西上飞机,然后在那儿和我碰头
She's gonna take some stuff on the airplane and meet me up there.
我会想念你
I'll miss you.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表