剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
爸爸和我明天要去山上打猎驯鹿
Dad and I are gonna go caribou hunting up on the mountain tomorrow.
我很激动
I'm pretty excited.
我以前从来没有带孩子来过这里
I've never been up here with a kid before.
我要用我的枪瞄准
I'm going to sight in my gun out here.
你必须让你的步♥枪♥瞄准
You have to have your rifle sighted in
否则你不会猎到任何东西
or else you're not gonna kill anything.
你不想在你离开动物时...
You don't wanna leave an animal...
让动物受着伤,
let it go wounded, you know?
如果那样,会让我感觉很糟糕
It would make me feel terrible to do that.
瞄准
Sight it in.
把动物打倒
Take the animal down.
它是生活的基本必需品
It's basic necessities to live.
北极地区野生动物保护区
是美国最大的受保护荒野
北极保护区大概是
The Arctic Refuge is roughly
南卡罗来纳州的大小
the size of the state of South Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里
You go for hundreds, thousands of miles
没有道路,什么都没有
without roads, nothing.
1980 年,美国政♥府♥
禁止在保护区进行新的人类占领
只剩下七张木屋许可证
我们的许可证只会到我们最后一个孩子去世为止
Our permits only go up until the death of our last child.
100年内,将没有人
Within 100 years, there's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加
木屋的位置被隐藏,
以保护这些家庭的隐私
我不知道有没有一个词可以形容它
I don't know if there's a single word for it.
你必须了解你自己
You have to know yourself.
你必须相信自己,你是什么
You have to trust in yourself, what you are.
在这里,你必须获得一整套其他技能
Out here, you have to gain a whole other set of skills.
经验教训和精神力量,
The lessons and mental strength,
它们在很大程度上成为你生活方式的一部分
They become part of your lifestyle in a big way.
它永远不会停止
and it never stops.
当我和埃德娜走了之后,
When Edna and I are gone,
我们的女儿是唯一可以过这种生活方式的人
our daughters are the only people that can live this lifestyle.
这是最后的生活方式
It's a dying way of life.
重要的是她们要保持下去
It is important that they keep it going.
她们是少数能这样生活的人...
They are one of the few that can live like this...
..这是我们的遗产
..and this is our legacy.
40 多年来,我一直住在这里
For over 40 years I've been living here.
大自然变得艰难
Nature gets hard
人必须适应
and a man's gotta adapt.
九月
吃了吗? 吃了 你有足够的食物吗? 有
Did you eat? Yes. Do you have enough food? Yes.
你确定吗? 是的 你绝对积极? 是的
Are you sure? Yes. You're absolutely positive? Yes.
好吧,听着,你会杀死驯鹿,而不是我
OK, listen, you're gonna kill the caribou, not me.
所以我不会带枪 我来帮忙...
So I'm not gonna pack a gun. I'm gonna help...
你可以帮我打包 不,我不会带枪的
You can pack mine. No, I ain't gonna pack no gun.
如果我不开枪,我不想拖着沉重的枪
I don't wanna lug around a heavy gun if I'm not gonna shoot it.
你会开枪的 好的
You're gonna shoot it. OK.
要我帮你打包面包吗?
Do you want me to pack bread?
不不不,给你留着
No, no, no, save it for you.
是的 你已经穿上了? 是的
Yeah. You've already got them on? Yeah.
哦,你真快, 你老了
Oh, you're fast. Oh, you're old.
我会... 非常感谢 我没那么老,我才61岁
I'll be... Thanks a lot. I ain't that old, I'm only 61.
那不是老 现在,再过30年,我就老了...
That's not old. Now, another 30 more years, then I'll be old...
..但是现在,我还有很多...
..but right now, I still got a lot of...
我还有很多刻薄
I got these. ..I still got a lot of and vinegar in me.
继续
Keep going.
刀? 你有刀吗? 我有一把刀 好的
Knife? You got a knife? I got a knife. OK.
还有子弹? 是的,我猜 你是什么意思,你猜?
and bullets? Yeah, I guess. What do you mean, you guess?
我女儿科林今年生了第一个孩子
My daughter Krin had her first baby this year
他的名字是科比
and his name is Colby.
他们在这里待了两个星期
They're here for two weeks.
所以当科林在的时候,我想带她去猎驯鹿
So while Krin's here, I wanna take her hunting caribou
因为我知道她想射驯鹿
cos I know... I know that she wants to shoot a caribou.
爸爸,我们走吧 好的
Dad, let's go. OK.
所以,我很期待父女搭档狩猎,很快乐的时光
So, I'm looking forward to a father-daughter hunt, big-time.
很久没有一起打猎了
Been a long time since we've been hunting together,
所以这会很好
so this is gonna be good.
我真的非常期待
I'm really looking forward to it.
哦,你会和奶奶在一起
Oh, you're gonna be with Grandma.
你会和奶奶在一起 大大的老泪 是的 哦
You're gonna be with Grandma. Big old tears. Yeah. Oh.
还有他的脏尿布 哦
and his dirty diaper. Oh.
我想去打猎,我想打成一只驯鹿
I wanna go hunting, I wanna get me a caribou.
我要一半,一半给我父母
I'm gonna take half of it and leave half for my parents
这样我就可以为他们提供一点点
so that I can provide for them a little bit
就像他们多年来为我提供的一样
like they've provided for me over the years.
嗯
Mm.
好的 好的
OK. All right.
他将成为小猎人 是的 他是下一代
He's gonna be the little hunter. Yeah. he's the next generation.
我感到自豪和兴奋...
I feel proud and excited and...
所以,希望今天能得到一只驯鹿
so, hopefully get a caribou today.
希望
Hopefully.
吻你,直到你回家
Kisses until you get home.
不要让他哭 好吧,我们走吧,科林
Don't make him cry. All right, let's go, Krin.
祝你们好运 爱你
Good luck, you guys. Love you.
嘿, 什么?
Hey, you know what? What?
没有枪很难打猎,不是吗?
It's hard to hunt without a gun, isn't it?
没有枪很难打猎 你不应该那样做
Very hard to hunt without a gun. You shouldn't do that.
不要把她带到危险的地方
Don't take her on the dangerous spot.
“不要带她去危险的地方”?
"Don't... don't take her in dangerous spots"?
爱你们 祝你好运 我也爱你
Love you guys. Good luck. Love you, too.
你准备好了吗,我的宝贝女儿? 准备好
Are you ready my precious daughter? Ready.
你带了你的登山靴,不是吗? 是的
You brought your hiking boots, didn't you? Yeah.
那你有雨衣吗? 是的
Do you got a raincoat then? Yeah.
伙计,看看这个,太漂亮了
Man, look at this, it's so beautiful.
嗯...在陷阱线上重聚
Well... reunited on the trap line.
感觉真爽
It feels good.
阿什利来了 她昨晚坐飞机来的
Ashley's here. she came up on the airplane last night.
这是什么?
What's this?
这将是我们一起在这里度过的第七个冬天
This'll be the seventh winter we've spent up here together.
好的
All right.
每次出现这种情况,
Every time this happens,
我只是数我的幸运星,这是...
I just count my lucky stars, you know, it's...
我只是活在梦里...和我爱的女人在一起
I'm just living the dream... with the lady I love.
威士忌?
Whiskey?
嗨宝贝
Hey, baby.
完成这些板,还是我们换档?
Finish up with these boards, or do we switch gears?
好吧,这没关系 这一切都得走了,是吧?
Well, it just doesn't matter. it's just all gotta go, huh?
是的,我们有一整天都在忙这忙那
Yeah, we got a full day of just humping gear
如果我们今天完成了这一切,我们会很幸运
and we'll be lucky if we get it all done today.
你最好小心点
You better be careful.
所以,是的,最好坚持下去
So, yep, better just keep at it.
今年秋天我们非常忙碌
We're extremely busy this fall.
我们正在建造一个新的木屋
We are building a new cabin.
真的很期待离开旧木屋
Really looking forward to getting out of the old cabin.
它在那里发霉、遭受洪涝,
It moulds in there, it floods,
原木上长出了菌菇
I mean, there was mushrooms growing on the logs.
幸运的是,达斯汀一直在这里帮助我们
Fortunately, Dustin has been here to help us out.
在我们累得不行之前,先搬走这个
这是我们要用于新木屋的炉子
This is the stove we're gonna use for our new cabin.
这是一个非常重要的炉子,但它会达到我们的目的
It's a pretty basic stove, but it'll serve our purpose.
这东西大概重150磅
This thing probably weighs 150lb.
我们必须搬它,实际上,很长的路要走,
and we gotta carry it, actually, a long ways,
因为泰勒的木屋就在那儿
cos Tyler's cabin is way back there.
所以,我们会直接完成它,
So, I mean, we're gonna go straight through with it, you know?
希望它有用
Hopefully it'll work.
我们先试一下,泰勒
Let's give this a little tester, Tyler.
我不太相信你的棍子
I don't know if I trust your stick either.
没关系
That's all right.
很快泰勒的爸爸和泰勒的叔叔就会来
Pretty soon Tyler's dad and Tyler's uncle are gonna show up
主要是帮我们建造木屋
just to help us build the cabin.
天哪,伙计 不要在独木舟底部撞个洞
Damn, man. Don't punch a hole in the bottom of the canoe.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表