剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
I know. it was a big project.
你不能上大学去学习如何诱捕
You can't go to college to learn how to trap.
这绝对是你向他人学习的技能
It's definitely a skill that you learn from others.
所以如果没人可以向其他人学习,
and so if there's no one there for others to learn from,
那么它最终会消亡
then it will eventually die out.
所以希望有一天
and so hopefully some day
查理将成为别人的导师
Charlie will be a mentor to someone else.
我们今天刚刚放置的陷阱线,
trap line we just covered today,
在很多地方,没有下雪,
You know, in a lot of ways, not having snow,
就像,有点强迫我做那样的事情,
like, kind of forced me to do stuff like that,
所以现在...
and so now...
是的,强迫你做不同的事情
yeah, forces you to do different things.
是的,所以现在我有一条线
yeah, and so now I've got a line
这将诱捕很多年
That will trap for a lot of years.
你有点...
You kind of...
我想看看它的光明面
I guess looking at the bright side of it
让这个季节变得更好
makes the season a lot better.
是的,我对我们陷阱线的日子很满意
yeah, I was pretty happy with our day on the line.
主要是我有一些时间和我姐姐在一起...
I mean, mainly I got to spend some time with my sister and...
在很多方面,事情正在发生
in a lot of ways, things are happening
就像我曾经,一直梦想成为,
just as I had, you know, always dreamed them to be,
所以当事情如你所愿时,
so when things go as you dream,
你应该,很开心
You should be, you know, pretty happy
对此我非常感激,我绝对是
and pretty grateful for that, and that I definitely am.
你必须记下你的狼
you've got to mark down your wolf.
哦耶 一二
oh, yeah. one, two.
你有海狸吗?
You got the beaver?
两只海狸,狐狸
two beaver, fox.
它就像一张成绩单
It's like a score sheet.
当我们诱捕时,我们会记下我们得到的东西
as we trap, we mark down what we get.
我们这样做多久了?
how long have we been doing this?
从19...
since 19...
75年
和年底,
and end of the year,
我们计算从那时起我们有多少动物
We tally how many animals we have since then.
老掉牙的记录本
the ancient book.
我八年级的时候做的
I made that when I was in 8th grade,
在威斯康星州的印刷课上
in printing class, in Wisconsin.
当我记下它时,我会回首过去的岁月
When I mark it down, I look back on the other years
记住一些东西,
and remember some stuff, you know?
你有好年,也有坏年,
You have good years and you have bad years,
这本记录本表明了这一点
and this book shows that.
'93,'94年,我们打到一群狼
'93, '94, we got a bunch of wolves.
14只狼
14 wolves.
那个记录本,它不仅仅是一个记录
that book, it's more than a record
我们捕获了多少动物
of how many animals we've caught.
里面有很多回忆
There's a lot of memories in there.
看那个,简直要崩溃了
look at that, just falling apart.
我知道
I know.
我们也必须把它给女儿
We've got to give it to the girls, too.
它是历史的一部分,是我们生活的一部分
It's part of history, part of our life.
我和埃德娜,
You know, me and Edna,
24/7,一年 365 天,
24/7, 365 days a year,
一起
together.
这让这里带回了美好的回忆
this brings back good memories right here.
闻着柴火炉的气味,听到冰裂的声音
smelling the wood stove and hearing the ice cracking.
这些年来,它并没有太大变化
It hasn't changed a whole lot in over the years.
他是个好人 哦,是的
That's a good one of him.oh, yeah.
这些是一些很好的图片 我们应该把这些挂起来
these are some good pictures. we ought to hang these up.
这些很漂亮--是的
these are pretty -- yeah.
有时我认为结束是遗忘
sometimes I think of closure as forgetting.
我真的不想结束,因为对我来说,
I really don't want closure, because to me,
我爸爸还在
my dad's still around.
他仍然在我在这里所做的一切中得到体现
He still gets represented in everything that I do out here
以及我在这里看到的一切
and everything that I see out here.
教会了我们很多
taught us lots.
孩子,他为我们奠定了良好的基础
boy, he's laid a good foundation for us.
来到这里,回到我父母的荒野,
coming up here and being back in my parents' wilderness,
对我们来说,这只是一个纪念
for us, it's just a remembrance.
它让我感到平静
It makes me feel peaceful.
就像他们通过我继续生活
It's like they get to live on through me
因为我以同样的方式做很多事情
because I do so many things the same way
我爸爸教给我的,我一直都能感受到,
That my dad taught me, and I feel them all the time,
无论如何都不会怀着沉重的心情,
not with a heavy heart by any means,
因为我很感激
because I'm so thankful
多年来我们的父母给了我们什么
for what our parents gave us over the years.
如果我们把这些都填满就好了
It would be nice if we fill all those.
是的
yeah.
我回头看...
I look back...
有很多困难,
I mean, there's a lot of hardship,
但还有更多的爱
but there's a lot more love.
真爱
I mean real love.
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加
下集
今天是你的生日
It's your birth-day
不要一直提醒我
don't keep reminding me.
我太老了
I'm getting too old.
不,你不老。你现在越来越年轻了
no, you're not. you're getting younger now.
我真的很幸运,娶了埃德娜
I feel really blessed that I married Edna.
很少有女人愿意像这样活下去
There's very few women that want to live out like this.
今天是大日子
big day today.
我们有助产士飞来这里
We're having a midwife fly in here
检查阿什利的怀孕情况
to check in on Ashley's pregnancy.
真的还没看过医生
I really haven't seen a doctor yet,
所以这对我来说真的很重要
so that's something really huge for me.
这么多年过去了,他们又在一起了
after all these years, they're back together.
是的
yep.
我们正在为我们的父亲做一个十字架,
We're making a cross for our dad,
我们要把它放在我们妈妈旁边
and we're going to put it right beside our mom.
这是生命的循环
It's the circle of life.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表