剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
她是宇宙中,对我来说最重要的人
She's the most important person to me, in the universe.
我可以帮你吗? 不,你不用起来
Can I help you? No. You don't dare get up.
我在洗碗
I'm doing the dishes.
每天晚上 9 点 20 分都有一个节目
There's a program that comes on every night, at 9:20 at night.
被称为“陷阱线细语” ,
It's called Trapline Chatter,
它向生活在丛林中的人们传达信息
and it messages to people that live in the bush.
它在费尔班克斯的电台
It's on the station in Fairbanks.
因为今天是埃德娜的生日,她可能会收到一条消息
Since today's Edna's birthday, she might get a message.
对对!
广播:在下午 5:00 到晚上 8:00 之间
Yeah right! RADIO: Between the hours of 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
首先,给科林河的爱德娜
来自费尔班克斯的科林奈尔森
这就是本周三晚上的“陷阱线细语”
and that's Trapline Chatter on this Wednesday evening.
生日快乐,妈妈,我在费尔班克斯
费尔班克斯?
Fairbanks?
因你的生日,我们会来看你
我明天来,等不及看你和爸爸
爱你的 科林
我对此一无所知!
I don't know anything about this!
她在费尔班克斯?
She's in Fairbanks?
我...不,说真的,我不知道
I... No, seriously, I don't know.
你有太多的怀疑,这是不真实的
You have so much doubt, it's unreal.
我不知道
I don't know.
啊!
Ah!
如果是真的,我会很高兴
If it's true, I'll be happy.
我希望她没有拉我们的胳膊
I hope she's not pulling our arm.
孩他妈,我猜这是真的
Mom, I'm assuming it's true.
为什么她会发这样的信息,在你生日这天?
Why would she send a message like that, on your birthday?
科林不是这样的
Krin isn't like that.
她来了
She's coming.
哦,科比也来了? 别问我!
Oh, Colby's coming, too? Don't ask me!
不,你真的在哭
No, you're really crying.
看着你 你真高兴
Look at you. You are so happy.
你真高兴
You're so happy.
哦,我太爱你了
Oh, I love you so much.
我真为你高兴
I am so happy for you.
哦,那是最好的生日礼物
Oh, well that's the best birthday present.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
你现在回家了,爸爸
You're home now, Dad.
安息
Rest in peace.
他最后的愿望...
His final wish...
..在他最后的安息点 是的
..be in his final resting spot. Yep.
现在他和妈妈一起回来了,
and now he's back with Mom,
俯瞰他们曾经抚育家庭的美丽木屋
overlooking their beautiful cabin where they raised a family.
感谢你打的松鸡
Thanks for hunting the grouse.
金黄,酥脆
Golden, crispy.
孩子们会改变我们的生活
Kids are gonna change our lives quite a bit.
我相信每个有孩子的人都知道
I'm sure everybody out there with children knows
我们会发生什么
what's gonna happen to us.
但这有助于我们拥有一段非常好的婚姻
But it helps that we have a really good marriage.
我们必须互相依赖
We have to depend on each other.
我的思绪正在...我知道它是
My mind is just going... I know it is.
过来 站起来
Come here. Stand up.
嘿,我记得拥抱了一个 63 岁的女人
Hey, I remember hugging a 63-year-old woman.
看,你很弱 我不弱!
See, you're weak. I ain't weak!
你快乐吗? 我快乐。 我们得去睡觉了...
Are you happy? I am. we gotta go to bed...
..早睡早起
..early and get up early.
松鸡和驼鹿肉汁
Grouse and moose gravy.
所有最好的东西
All the best things.
嗯,有机会我觉得很幸运
Well, I feel fortunate to have the opportunity
有机会在这里抚养一个孩子
to have a chance to raise a kid out here.
生活很好
Life is good.
这种生活方式对我来说意义重大,希望他们能接受
This lifestyle means a ton to me, and hopefully they'll take to it
并且会想继续来这里,就像丹尼尔和苏珊一样
and will wanna keep coming out here, like Daniel and Susan.
没有一天,不想起我的父母
There isn't a day that goes by when I don't think about my parents
以及所有美好的时光,我曾经拥有并继续下去
and all the great times, and I get to take that and continue it on.
父母通过我继续活着
They get to live on through me.
还记得父亲临死前说的话吗?
Remember what Dad said right before he died?
当我们问他,“对我们说些什么?”
When we asked him, 'What about us?'
他说,‘你们会很好 你们会很好
He said, 'You guys will be fine. You guys will be fine.'
决心的力量,能够来到这里,
The strength in my resolve, to be able to come out here,
而不是说,“我要再等一天,再等一年
instead of saying, 'I'm gonna wait for another day, another year.
我会等等 ” 我说,‘为什么不是现在?
I'm gonna wait for that.' I'm saying, 'Why not now?
是什么阻碍了我?
What's holding me back?'
而且我没有任何好的答案,因为我现在想这样做
and I don't have any good answers, because I wanna do this now.
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加
下集
我在明天的路上
I'm on track for tomorrow.
泰勒在没有我的情况下,带走了狗
Tyler's taking the dogs without me.
好的 这很糟糕
OK. This sucks.
我不习惯一直呆在家里
I'm not used to ever staying home.
我知道未来会有变化
I know there's changes coming down the road.
第一次亲代的牺牲 现在开始
First parental sacrifice. it starts now.
拿外套,他穿得不暖和
Get the coat. he's not dressed warm.
我来这里,给我妈妈的生日是一个惊喜
I came out here for my mom's birthday as a surprise.
但我还有其他更大的消息,要告诉她
But I've got other bigger news to tell her.
告诉我什么? 什么?
Tell me what? What? What? What? What?
好吧,我爱你
All right, I love you.
看到你的亲人离开,感觉很糟糕
Feels rough seeing the ones you love leave.
但很遗憾,在这里的重要组成部分,是孤独
But that's a big part of being out here, is being alone, unfortunately.
无论如何,变化即将来临
Change is coming no matter what.
你必须为此做好准备
You've gotta be ready for that.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表