剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
这就是他年轻时所谈的一切。 很可爱
That's all he talked about when he was younger. it was adorable.
所以这是他的梦想,他真的在追求
So this is his dream and he's really chasing after that.
我为他感到非常自豪
I'm super proud of him for it.
我离开后,你打算做什么?
So what are you planning on doing once I leave?
我不知道。 哭?
I don't know. Cry?
它们吃早餐了吗?
They drank their breakfast?
是的。 杰夫没有
Yep. Jaffy didn't.
杰夫!
Jaffy!
它只是兴奋。 是的
He's just excited. Yeah.
就像我一样,他想开始它
He wants to get it underway, just like me.
雪橇装好、准备出发的感觉真好
Feels good to have the sled geared up and ready to go.
今年冬天早些时候,我有点吃不消
Earlier this winter I was sort of chomping at the bit
因为没有足够的雪,去诱捕、甚至离开营地,
because there was not enough snow to go trapping or even leave camp,
现在好像我们有足够的雪
and now it's like we've got enough snow
出去检查陷阱线
to get out there and check on trap lines.
继续
Go on.
过来
Come here.
我们的生计,取决于我们能捕到多少食物
Our livelihood depends on the amount of food that we can catch.
所以我在努力弥补起步晚
So I'm trying to make up for the late start
历经千辛万苦,努力诱捕
through travelling a lot and trapping hard
因为我们知道有一个婴儿要出生了
because we know there's a baby coming.
我绝对感到压力,要我提供
I definitely feel pressure on me to provide.
鹅来了! 鹅!
Here comes Goose! Goose!
继续。 她走了
Go on. There she goes.
她绕着后路走了过去。 鹅!
She went around the back way. Goosey!
过来
Come here.
嘿,好姑娘
Hey, good girl.
泰勒不带我的情况下,整夜带走了这群狗 嗯...
Tyler's taking the group of dogs overnight without me. Um...
在你怀孕的时候,经历这样的艰难旅程,
To be having a rough ride like that when you're pregnant,
这太不舒服了
It's just way too uncomfortable.
现在,继续
Now, go on.
烟!
Smoke!
我不习惯一直呆在家里
I'm not used to ever staying home.
就像,泰勒和我总是在一起,这很奇怪
Like, Tyler and I are always together, and it's just like weird.
好的 好吧,我们要做的就是唤回 卡尔兹
All right. Well, all we got to do is hook up Karzek.
我喜欢在路上
I like to be out on the trail.
那是我的一部分,放弃它真的很难
That's part of me and to give that up is really hard.
来吧,卡尔兹,上路
Come on, Karz, hit the trail.
这很糟糕
This sucks.
它们会玩得很开心,我知道它们会玩的
They're gonna have fun, I know they are.
这是一种牺牲,首先是父母的牺牲
It's a sacrifice, first parental sacrifice.
现在就开始了,在出生之前,所以...没关系
It starts now, in utero, so...it's all right.
我爱你, 爱你
I love you. Love you.
一会儿见 玩得开心
I'll see you soon. Have fun.
好的!
OK!
继续
Go on.
在这里抚养孩子,
Raising kids out here,
它只会在很多方面改变很多事情
It's just gonna change things so much in so many ways.
我甚至无法开始猜测它会是什么感觉
I can't even begin to guess what it's gonna feel like.
但是在这里你必须适应,你必须学习
But out here you have to adapt, you know, you have to learn.
前进!
Go ahead!
这就是它的全部意义所在
That's really what it's all about.
太阳刚刚从那边升起。 它真的很漂亮
The sun's just coming up over there. it's really pretty.
泰勒走后,我一直很忙
When Tyler's gone, I keep pretty busy.
我正在努力完成所有这些艰难而费力的事情
I'm trying to do all of these hard, laborious things
在婴儿到来之前
before the baby's due
因为在那之后,我不知道它会是什么样子
because after that I don't know what it'll be like.
只是要把这个地方加热并开始工作
Just gonna heat this place up and get to work.
早上总是有点难
It's always a little harder in the morning.
哦,我手里的东西太多了
Oh, I got too much stuff in my hands.
木屋绝对可以在一夜之间很好地保持热量
The cabin definitely holds heat overnight pretty well.
这很不错
It's pretty nice.
我喜欢新的木屋
I love the new cabin.
这是我们现在拥有的最好的地方,包括我们在城里的地方
It's the nicest place we have right now, including our place in town.
就像,放下手
Like... Like, just hands down.
这个地方有屋顶
There's a roof on the place.
我们已经把所有的窗户都装进去了
We've got all the windows in.
我们点燃了柴火炉
We got the wood stove going.
我开始做一些家具
I'm starting to make some furniture.
我去拿发电机
I'm just gonna get the generator.
基本上,它已经非常接近准备入住了
It's pretty close to being ready to move in, basically.
我计算了,比如,花在木屋上的时间,
I calculated, like, time spent on the cabin,
就像过去一年半中的七个月
and it's, like, seven months over the last year and a half.
时间似乎并没有那么糟糕
It just doesn't seem, like, that bad for time
在七个月内拥有这样的地方
to have a place like that in seven months.
肯定为那间木屋感到自豪
I mean, it's hard not to have a little pride in that cabin
因为我们完全从零开始
because we pulled it off from total scratch.
所以我只是为我的桌子切割板材
So I'm just cutting pieces for my table.
这就是我所做的,我只是喜欢整天切割木材
This is what I do. I just, like, cut up lumber all day.
所有这些木头,被电锯加工切削成形的,
I mean, all this wood is, like, milled, chainsaw milled,
就是这个装置
which is this contraption.
然后我必须把所有东西都做成成型木材
Then I have to make everything into dimensional lumber.
所有这些,两个四人一组之类的东西,
Like, all these, like, kind of two by fours and stuff like that,
这些将是这里的桌面
you know, these are gonna be the table top here.
我必须尽一切努力,从树开始制♥作♥它们
I have to do everything to make them, you know, from a tree.
这不像去商店
You know, it's not like going to the store
只需购买♥♥一些木材并使用它
and just buying some lumber and working with it.
对我来说,这是获得木材,并进行工作的过程
It's a process for me to get the lumbar and work on it.
好的
OK.
我为我的桌子切了所有的木料
I got all my pieces cut for my table.
而且,我会在泰勒回来之前把桌子弄好,
and, yeah, I'm gonna try to get the table done before Tyler gets back,
纯娱乐 。当事情完成时,给他一个惊喜是很有趣的
just for fun. it's fun to surprise him when stuff is done.
我不能让泰勒在这里做所有事情
I can't let Tyler do everything out here.
虽然怀孕了,
Even though I'm pregnant,
我仍然喜欢负重前行; 这让我感觉很好
I still like to pull my load; it makes me feel good.
他进来了
He's coming in.
他来了
Here he comes.
我们会拉到他身边 比较安全吧? 是的
We'll pull up to the side of him. it's safer, huh? Yeah.
自从科林冬天来这里已经十年了
It's been ten years since Krin's been out here in the winter time.
是啊,我还记得那是因为她17岁
Yeah, I still remember that cos she was 17
那时她还在上高中
and she was in high school then.
现在,科林和她的丈夫斯科特和科比住在北卡罗来纳州
Right now Krin and her husband Scott and Colby live out in North Carolina.
穿那件外套
Get that coat.
他穿得不暖和
He's not dressed warm.
啊
Ah.
我也为你准备了一件额外的外套
I got extra coat for you too.
哦,来了! 嗨宝贝
Oh, come, come! Hi, baby.
哦,来吧
Oh, come.
爸爸,你想抱它吗? 抱着帕克
Dad, do you wanna hold it? Hold the Parky.
好的
OK.
如何 啊啊
Come. Ah, ah.
啊啊 我的小孩 我的小孩
Ah, ah. My little man. My little man.
给我一个吻
Just give me a kiss.
我爱你 哦,我爱你
I love you. Oh, I love you.
这一刻只是...我的心真的很激动,不停地跳
This moment is just... My heart is really excited, jumping around.
哈哈哈 嗨宝贝
Ho ho ho. Hi, baby.
让科林出来对我来说意义重大
To have Krin come out means a lot to me.
确实如此
It does.
他的鼻子越来越红
His nose is getting red.
必须回来才能得到休息
Have to come back get the rest.
不是那么远 你们可以走了
It's not that far. You guys could go.
好,上车
OK, get on.
把所有东西都放在那里。 我要开始走路了
Just put everything up there. I'll start walking.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我一会儿就回来 我要开始走路了
I'll be back in a bit. I'm gonna start walking.
他不会走得很快
He won't go fast.
无论如何,我需要锻炼
I need my exercise anyway.
让我开心的是,当家人都在这里的时候
What makes me happy is when the families are out here.
和我在一起的女孩,
To have the girls with me,
让他们在我身边,
to have 'em around me,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表