剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
你身体前倾,重量开始了
You leaned forward, and the weight took over.
好的 让我们再试一次
all right. let's try it again.
让我把我的肩带都放好
just let me get my straps all situated.
开始
here we go.
这次,没有前倾
这东西一点也不差
开始我们背负重物的许多步行中的第一次
begin the first of many walks with loads on our back.
这将是非常漫长的一天
It's going to be a real long day.
我要回到上游去我的瞭望点
I'm going to go back upriver to my lookout point
因为我知道湖边没有驼鹿,所以...
because I know there's no moose moving at the lake, so...
是的
yeah.
经过五天的时间,我还没有看到任何真正的驼鹿
after five days into this thing, I haven't seen any actual moose.
我打猎很不容易。 这是一个非常糟糕的迹象
I'm hunting pretty hard. it's a pretty bad sign.
我其实开始有点担心了
I'm actually starting to get a little worried.
在季节结束之前,我的时间不多了
I'm running out of time before the season is done.
冰冻随时到来,
freeze-up is just around the corner,
我得为冬天做些准备
and I got to get ready for winter
在我不能再使用船之前,所以...
before I can't use the boat anymore, so...
真是令人沮丧,回到一个地方--
It's freaking frustrating going back to a spot
你知道,这是通常有猎物的地方
where you know there's usually game
而你只是什么都没看到,
and you're just not seeing anything,
所以它会让你失望
so it can get you down.
你开始猜想
You start to second-guess
你会猜想,当你没有看到任何驼鹿时
what you're doing when you're not seeing any moose.
我一直告诉自己我可以在这里成功
I've always told myself I can make it out here
并且真的完全支持自己,
and really fully support myself,
这将是第一季
and this will be the first season
我一个人在这里
That I'm by myself out here.
狩猎的每一刻
every moment that you go through a hunt
如果不成功,压力就会增加
and are unsuccessful, the pressure builds.
把你拥有的一切
putting everything you have at stake
包括试着在这里过上自己的生活,都置于危险之中
to try to make a life out here.
建造这个木屋
building this cabin
并投入,眼泪和我的生命
and put, you know, tears and my life into it.
我买♥♥了一架飞机,投入了一切
I bought an airplane, invested everything into that.
我喜欢这种生活方式,我不想放弃
I love this lifestyle, and I don't want to give it up.
所以你只需要继续出去
and so you just got to keep going out
并继续尝试它是否变好
and keep trying whether it sucks or not.
有两头驼鹿!
但我看,是一头母鹿和小鹿
看到一头母鹿是一个好迹象
seeing a cow is a good sign.
如果没有别的,这是一个很好的,诱饵,差不多,
If nothing else, it's a good, you know, bait, pretty much,
让一头大公鹿通过
for a big bull to come through.
她只是在寻找一个伴侣
She's just looking for a mate.
一直坐,看看有什么从路上经过
如果你没有足够的耐心让猎物来找你
If you're not patient enough to let stuff come to you
并且静静地坐着,很多时候
and just sit still, a lot of times,
四处走动对你没有任何好处,
moving around just doesn't do you any good,
你必须记住它
and you got to have it in the back of your mind
有时,你会稳坐
That sometimes, you're going to just sit tight
长时间在一个地方
for a long time in one spot.
看很多河鳟到那里
我有时喜欢看鱼,
I like to watch fish like that sometimes, you know?
真慢,
real slow,
它们只是摆动尾巴,平静、安详
and they just move their tails and peaceful, serene.
它们只是在等食物
They're just waiting for food.
我的生命中只有一年
There was only one year in my life
我没有打到过驼鹿
That I never shot a moose.
42年中的一个冬天
one winter out of 42.
然后我对自己发誓,“我再也不会那样做了,”
and then I vowed to myself, "I'll never do that again,"
因为我靠松鸡为生
because I was living off of grouse
还有雷鸟和兔子,伙计,你只是--
and ptarmigan and rabbits, and man, you just --
这不好玩
That's not fun.
你需要脂肪过冬
You need fat for the winter.
否则,你只是太冷了
otherwise, you're just too cold.
看,这是我今年看到的第一个迹象
see, this is the first sign I seen this year
公驼鹿摩擦角的地方
where a bull moose was rubbing his horns
所有树枝都折断的地方,
where all the branches are broken,
树皮已经磨损了一点的地方
where the bark has wore off a little bit.
那挺好的
That's good.
看?
See?
看河岸顶上驼鹿的痕迹
看到这条路了吗?
See this trail?
它们喜欢在这里来回走动
They like to go back and forth here.
你看到这里所有的痕迹了吗?
You see all the tracks here?
只是坐在这里,看看会发生什么
just going to sit here and see what happens.
驼鹿发♥情♥了,所以它们在一天中的任何时间都在移♥动♥
and moose are in rut, so they move any time of the day.
所以就坐等吧
so just sit and wait.
看鱼鹰,嗯?
look at the osprey, huh?
就在这里,这是一只鱼鹰
right up here, it's an osprey.
每一刻,
You know, every moment,
我在这里生活的每一分钟,都是宝贵的
every minute I live out here, is precious.
我太喜欢这个地方了
I love this place too much.
全部倾注于此
just take it all in.
我喜欢苔原和--
I love the smell of the tundra...
和山脉的味道
and the mountains.
我很感激
I'm just grateful
我可以在这里过这样的生活...
That I can just live like this out here...
非常感激
very grateful.
如果我不能住在这里,我会...
If I couldn't live out here, that would...
我会觉得活得没有意思
I'd feel like there's nothing to live for.
哦! 哦!
oh! oh!
掉地上了
Man, down.
扛我肩上
chuck it up there on me.
很容易幻想以这种方式生活
It's easy to fantasize about living this way.
住在荒野中一间漂亮的小木屋里,
living in the wilderness in a nice, little log cabin,
你的雪橇犬在你的院子里
You know, with your sled dogs in your yard.
但是,这只是一堆工作
but, I mean, it's all just a bunch of work.
这就是生活
That's what this life is.
我们还得把所有的肉都挂起来,
We still got to hang all our meat,
必须给狗喂食并做狗的杂活
got to keep the dogs fed and do the dog chores.
现在,还有更多事情要做
right now, there's just more to do
比你知道该怎么做还多
than you know what to do with.
现在,我要煮一堆
right now, I'm going to cook up a bunch
那些给狗吃的食物废料
of that scrap stuff for the dogs.
没有什么东西,会在荒野中浪费掉
nothing really goes to waste out in the bush.
这一切,都来自昨天那只驼鹿
This all came off that moose yesterday.
这是胃脂肪
This is the stomach fat.
这里所有的野肉里都有寄生虫,
all this wild meat up here has got parasites in it,
这是一个严重的威胁
and it's a serious threat
如果你给你的狗喂野肉
If you're feeding wild meat to your dogs.
你必须把它全部煮熟
You have to cook it all.
你兴奋吗,杰夫? 嗯?
You excited, Jaffy? huh?
你想只做最接近的,
do you want to just do the closest one next,
或者我们要把肋骨放在这个上面吗?
or are we going to put the ribs on this one yet?
在这里,让我们把这个部分放在那个桶上,阿什利
here, let's set this quarter up on that barrel, Ashley.
那样的话,我们就不必--不想
That way, we don't have to -- I don't want to.
我只想系好所有的金属丝
I just want to tie all the wires
等到泰勒在这
and wait 'til Tyler's around.
这个已经有金属丝了
There's already wire in this one.
我得休息一下
I'm just taking a break.
现在是秋天
It's falltime.
时间到了,真正的寒冷袭来,
It's go time before, you know, the real cold sets in,
我们必须打猎来养活我们
and we got to hunt to feed us.
我们得喂狗,我又疲劳又累
We got to feed the dogs, and I'm fatigued and exhausted.
我想这就是怀孕对你的影响
and I guess that's what pregnancy does to you
在你的第一个三个月结束时,
towards the end of your first trimester,
看来我需要更多的休息
and it appears I need more rest.
我只想在我老旧茶壶里 泡些茶
I'm just going to make some tea in my dirty old teapot.
我不喝咖啡了...
I gave up coffee...
为了这次怀孕
for this pregnancy.
很伤心
very sad.
我怀孕两个月了,而且...是的
I'm two months pregnant, and...yeah.
我真的不知道会发生什么,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表