剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
I can hear you, Edna.
你有多远?
how far out are you?
大约6分钟出来
about 6 minutes out.
好的 我们到外面见
okay. we'll see you out there.
飞机来了
plane is coming.
哦 啊
oh. ahh.
看到他离开很伤心,但同时也很好
It's sad to see him go, but it's nice at the same time.
与科比有关的一件事,这里是他的根
one thing with Kolbe, this is his roots.
就是这里--就是这里,伙计
This is where -- this is it, man.
然后我希望这只是一个开始
and then I hope this is just the beginning
他在这里的生活
of his life out here.
这是我的希望, 走着看吧
That's my hope, you know? we'll see.
但他们有自己的生活,
but they got their own life, you know?
-你准备好了吗? -我准备好了
-you ready? -I'm ready.
下次你们来,应该多住些日子
next time you guys come, you should stay
比如三周或更多
like three weeks or something.
我有点难过,因为我喜欢
I feel a little bit sad because I'd love
经常来看我的父母
to come and see my parents more often
因为他们变老了
'cause they're getting older
他们需要很多帮助,
and they need a lot of help, you know?
我有点想在他们需要的时候,帮助他们
and I kind of want to be there to help them when they need it.
很高兴和他们一起
It's good to be here for them.
下来时要小心
careful when you come down.
哦
ooh.
那是我长大的地方。 这就是家
It's where I grew up. I mean, this is home.
这个地方将永远...
This place will always...
是家
be home.
感觉,有责任回来,
feel, like, a responsibility to come back,
继承遗产
carry on the legacy.
当你在这里的时候,很难
It's hard when you're out here
当你开始考虑家庭之类的事情时
and when you start thinking about things like family.
-我也爱你 -我也爱你
-I love you, too. -I love you, too.
哦!
ooh!
科比在这里让我想起
Kolbe being here reminds me
当他们还是小孩的时候
When they were little kids.
是的 是,嗯--
yeah. it's, um --
我总是希望他们在这里
I always wish they're out here.
-好的 爱你 -哦,爱你
-okay. love you. -oh, love you.
我很高兴,他们有自己的生活,
I'm happy they have their own life,
但我们变老了,
but we're getting older,
当他们离开时,很难受
and it's hard, you know, when they leave.
我只希望女孩们回来,
I just hope the girls come back,
他们像我们一样生活
and they live like we did.
哦!
oh!
推到你的末端 拉到你的尽头,鲍勃
push your end up. pull your end, bob.
为什么这个圆木会揍你?
why did this log kick your ass?
它没有最后一个那么重
It ain't as heavy as that last one.
我已经喝了四瓶啤酒
I already had four beers.
好吧,那你应该可以举起它
well, then you ought to be able to lift it.
- 你有多近,达斯汀? -在那里
-how close are you,Dustin? -right there.
看看妇女
是的,你在这里找不到太多的身强体健的人
yeah, you don't find too many athletes around here.
啊!
yah!
泰勒的亲戚在这里
Tyler's relatives are up here
就是为了帮助我们建造木屋
just to help us build the cabin.
达斯汀是泰勒的兄弟
Dustin is Tyler's brother.
丹尼是泰勒的爸爸,
Danny is Tyler's dad,
鲍勃是泰勒的叔叔
and Bob is Tyler's uncle.
他的家人是一群真正的杂牌军,
his family is a real motley crew,
但谁不是,真的?
but whose isn't, you know, really?
家庭如此多样化,
families are so diverse, you know?
他们是非常棒的人,非常慷慨
and they're just really great people and very generous.
你准备好顶了吗,泰勒?
You about ready to go, Tyler?
是!
ah!
我们只需要让它越过中心线
We just got to get it past the center line.
然后我们就可以倾斜
then we'll be able to tip it.
-坚持下去 -
-hang on it. -
建这个木屋,是个大事,
This cabin, it's a big deal, you know?
这是我们在这里进行的一项主要投入,
I mean, it's a major investment that we're making out here,
所以很高兴让它继续下去
so it's nice just to have it going.
取得进步,
making progress, you know?
我几乎应该归功于那些家伙
and I pretty much owe it to those guys.
启动链锯
start the chain saw up.
我们现在正在经历一个过渡天气
You know, we're going through a transition right now.
季节在变,
the seasons are changing,
冬天即将来临
and winter's just right around the corner.
让我把另一块板放在下面
let me get this other board under there.
我没有任何固定的目标或期望
I didn't have any set, like, goals or expectations
关于秋季期间木屋的所有工作
on what all would get done with the cabin during the fall.
计划是尽可能多地完成
I mean, the plan was to get as much done
我们可以,基本上
as we could, basically.
这需要很长时间
It'll take a long time.
我有点怀疑我们能不能在冬天之前完成它,
I kind of doubt we can get it done before winter,
但我没关系,
but I'm okay with it, you know?
归根结底,我还有一个好地方
at the end of the day, I still have a good place
用于晚上睡觉
to fall asleep at night.
所以,与此同时,我们要做
so, meanwhile, we're going to make
当我的家人还在这里的时候,对这间木屋进行最后的推进工作
a final push on this cabin while my family's still here.
好的 我要去吃午饭了
okay. I'm going to go finish lunch up.
现在是中午
It's noon.
好的
okay.
这对我们来说就像一个永远的家,
This is like a forever home to us,
这是我们从未计划重建的家
and it's our home that we never plan on rebuilding.
怀孕了,真的累死了
with my pregnancy, I'm really exhausted,
并让一些人能够出去帮助泰勒
and to have somebody just be able to go out and help Tyler
而不是我一直这样
rather than me all the time
就像,今年真的很好
was, like, really nice this year.
好的 我们应该把这个东西放在最后的位置
all right. we should put this thing in final position.
我觉得很幸运
I feel so fortunate.
没有他们会更难
It would be a lot harder without them.
查 理
这是一个沉重物
This is a weight.
我要用石头装满它,然后用金属丝把顶部关上,
I'm gonna fill this with rocks and then wire the top shut,
设置在网的前部
and this will be to hold the front of the net
--在水下
down underwater.
我会为捕获大鲑鱼设置这些网
I'll be setting these nets for chum salmon.
你真的得到了一个流经的大鲑鱼
You really get a chum salmon run that come through.
就貂饵而言,没有比鲑鱼更好的
hard to beat salmon, as far as marten bait.
我们在这里使用的很多东西
a lot of the stuff we use out here
只是,剩下的垃圾,据说,
is just, you know, leftover trash, supposedly,
但是这些旧雪佛龙油罐
but these old chevron oil cans
被用于许多种不同的用途--
are used for a million different things --
炉子和水桶,狗桶
stoves and water buckets, dog buckets.
它们中的一些可能已经有 15 年头了
some of them might be 15 years old.
你不能去商店买♥♥沉重物
You can't go to the store and buy weights.
你不会因你的渔网拖个铅块
You're not going to haul lead weights for your fishnets.
那太荒谬了
That'd be ridiculous.
无论如何,这些罐子必须空运来运输气体,
these cans had to be flown in anyways to haul the gas,
所以使用它们是有意义的
so it makes sense to use them.
我要趁河还未冰冻的时候撒网
so, I'm going to set nets while the river's still open.
即使在一周之内,河流也会结冰,
the river can freeze up, you know, even within a week,
就像现在看起来一样疯狂,但是--
as crazy as that looks now, but --
冰开始流动后,你就不能捕鱼了
and you can't fish after the ice starts running.
所以我现在要设置网
so I'll set nets now
明天中午可能会检查它们,
and probably check them midday tomorrow,
所以大约不到一天
so about a little bit less than a day.
我不知道一年中是否有一个月
I don't know if there's a single month throughout the year
我不花一些时间,
That I don't spend some time,
为诱捕季节准备
You know, preparing for trapping season.
对我来说,大概是六个月
for me, it's probably about six months
相当如一的工作
of pretty consistent work.
我现在 21 岁
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表