剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
有人进来过
Somebody's been in here.
我从来没有这样做过
I never did this.
有人进过木屋
Somebody's been in the cabin.
有人进来过
Somebody's been in here.........
我的鲍伊刀,他们把刀尖弄断了,全新的
My bowie knife, they broke the tip, brand-new.
管道也被动过
The pipe is moved.
我只是想生火
I just want to get warmed up.
这里没有柴火了 我从来没有那样做
There's no firewood left in here. I never did that.
在我的炉子里扔罐头,燃烧罐头
Throwing cans in my stove, burning cans.
这很聪明,燃烧的锡纸,燃烧得很好
That's smart, burning tinfoil, that burns good.
可能已经烧毁了这个地方
Could have burnt the place down.
我总是有带火种的木头
I always had wood with kindling.
我一直有煤油
I always had kerosene
所以我可以在... 30 秒内生火
so I could make in... 30 seconds, I could have a fire going.
不是樵夫,谁会留在这里
He's not a woodsman, whoever stayed here.
我不知道他喜欢什么,他拿了什么
I don't know what he was into, what he took.
这会来自谁?
Who would this come from?
“致使用柴火炉的人:
"To whoever uses the woodstove,
我去掉了一些干草皮和焦油纸,使它更安全--
I made it safer by removing some dry sod and tar paper
-烟道周围的 ----斯科特”
around the flue. Scott".
我不认识这个斯科特
Now, I don't know a Scott.
谁给了他 “使它更安全” 的权利?
Who gives him the right to make it safer?
它已经用了 40 年
It's been burning good for 40 years.
他认为他有权留在这里
He thinks he has a right to stay here.
以前这里到处只是松鼠...
It used to be just squirrels here and there...
..现在是人进入我的木屋
..and now there's people coming into my cabin.
你不能那样做
You can't do that.
我们住在树林里
There is our stay in the woods.
就在上面,伙计
Right up there, man.
我们成功了,伙计们
We made it, guys.
我们到家了
We're home.
哦
Oh.
我可以告诉他们知道他们在哪里
I can tell they know where they're at.
那么,你怎么看,伙计? 很开心?
So, what do you think, man? Pretty happy?
是的 回家
Yep. Back home.
自行驾驶回家...第一次
Drove myself home... for the first time.
每次我来到这里,感觉更像是家
It just feels a little bit more like home every time I come up here.
我越来越喜欢这个地方
I get more and more attached to the place.
是那种将它们粘合在一起的凝聚力,
But the glue that kind of binds it all together,
我想,是阿什利
I think, is Ashley.
经历是不一样的,没有她就没有那么重要,
Experiences aren't the same, they don't mean as much without her,
所以我很高兴,她很快就会飞来
so I'm glad that she's flying in soon.
是的,我们会去木屋
Yeah, we'll go up to the cabin.
想去看看上面发生了什么吗? 你进行了训练 你准备好了吗?
Want to go see what happened up there? You get the drill. You ready?
是的,我是
Yep, I am.
想知道木屋会是什么样子
Wonder what the cabin's gonna look like.
所有这些高水位,伙计,
All this high water, man,
如果它再次被洪水淹没,我不会感到惊讶
I wouldn't be surprised if it flooded again.
只是希望熊没有进入那里 是的
Just hope a bear didn't get in there. Yeah.
那会更糟
That'd be much worse.
我认为这里有更好的方法
I think there's a better way through over here.
哇
Whoa.
天啊!
Oh. Cripes.
这是更好的方法吗?
Is that a better way through?
嗯,那是...去年
Well, it was...last year.
嗯...她来了
Well... There she is.
亲爱
Sweet.
现在你只需要把除草机拿出来
Now you just need to get the weed-wacker out.
是的
Yeah.
这真好
It's nice.
哦 好的
Oh. All right.
我们应该进去
We should get in there.
你在国家野生保护区之内,
请停止你所做
...可能违法
哎呀
Oops.
是的 该死
Yeah. Dammit.
被淹过
Flooded.
淤泥遍布地板
Silt all over the floor.
洪水没有升得太高
It didn't come up too high.
甚至没有漫过柴火炉
It didn't even get up to the woodstove.
也许有几英寸穿过了
Maybe a couple of inches went through.
这里的最高点在哪里?
where's the highest it's ever been in here?
哦,伙计,几年前,到了这里
Oh, man, a couple of years ago, it was, like, up to... up to here.
我打开柴火炉,里面全是泥,而且...
I opened the woodstove and it's just full of mud and...
哦,哇 是的
Oh, wow. Yeah.
是时候让这个地方退休了
It's getting to be time to retire this place.
你把那些啤酒拿下来了吗? 我做了
Did you bring those beers down? I did.
我会说我们赢得了它
I'd say we earned it.
干杯,伙计 干杯 旅途愉快
Cheers, man. Cheers. Good trip.
所以,我们在过去 3 天里走了大约 250 英里
So, we came like 250 or so miles in the last 3 days.
我真的无法将它与我以前做过的任何事情相提并论
I can't really compare it to anything I've ever done before.
是的
Yeah.
迫使我以这种方式生活的基本因素
The basic thing that compelled me to live this way
只是我小时候建立的与自然的联♥系♥
was just a connection to nature that I made as a child.
在我的记忆中,我们家附近有一条小溪
As far back as I can remember, we had a creek near our home
弟弟和我总是跑去
that my brother and I would always run off to
那就像我们的保护区
and that was like our sanctuary.
它远离荒野,但我会想象自己...
It was far from a wild place, but I would imagine myself...
..在一片大荒野中
..in the middle of a big wilderness.
住在这里是一种真正的实现方式
and living up here is kind of fulfilling that in a real way.
当我们还是小孩的时候,你有没有想过我们会这样做?
Did you ever think we'd be doing this when we were little kids?
我知道我们谈过,但不是真的
I know we talked about it, but not really.
这真是太神奇了
It's pretty amazing.
小奶瓶呢?
where's the little milk?
它在冷却器里,放一点热水
it's in the cooler, put a little hot water.
把瓶子放在碗里,那只是他闹的时候 好的
Put the bottle in the bowl, that's only if he gets cranky. OK.
很好,很好,啊
Good, good. Oh, ah.
哦,哦,
Oh, oh, oh, oh.
我有一种感觉,这不会是一个与你相处的好时光,
I got a feeling this is not going to be a good hour with you,
和你在一起,想很多
with you, cranky.
你好吗? 我认同 只要离开这里
You good? I think so. Just get out of here.
哦,那会让我们开始真正的好
Oh, that'll start us off real good.
快点走吧
Hurry up and go.
好吧,当女孩们年轻的时候,我每天都在诱捕,
Well, when the girls were young, I'd be trapping every day,
然后某周有一天,我会离开,
and then one day a week, I would take off,
这样埃德娜那天就可以出去,远离他们
so Edna could go out that day and get away from them.
她肯定需要离开
I mean, she needed to get away, for sure.
我们可以去那个砾石堆,克林 好的
we could go out to that gravel bar, Krin. OK.
那条毯子在哪里? 哦,哦,
where's that blanket? Uh-oh, uh-oh.
他们用的那条毯子到底在哪里?
where the heck is that blanket they use?
她刚出去,检查了她的陷阱
and she just went out there, checked her traps
只是度过了她甜蜜的时光
and just took her sweet time.
我和哭闹的婴儿在一起,这对我来说是漫长的一天,
and I was with crying babies and it was a long day, boy, for me.
那是什么?
What's that?
是的,是的,你更喜欢外面的环境,对吧?
Yeah, yeah, you like it outside better, huh?
是的 我们会走路,嗯?
Yeah. We'll walk, huh?
你看到那只鸟了吗?
You see the bird?
再看看鹅翅
and look at the goose wing.
鹅翅是诱饵,你看到了吗?
The goose wing is for bait, you see 'em?
这些都会抓到貂
and these will all catch marten.
看那个
Look at that.
看,这间木屋,是我和奶奶建造的
See, this cabin, Grandma and me built it.
这就是你妈妈未来的一切
This is all your mommy's in the future.
在我和埃德娜走了之后,
After me and Edna are gone,
这些木屋的许可证给我们的女儿
the permit for these cabins goes to our daughters
如果他们想继续
If they want to continue on.
要么我们的女儿接管
Either our daughters take over
要么木屋只会腐烂并崩溃得一无所有
or the cabin, it'll just rot away and crumble away to nothing.
它只是一堆原木,然后植物会在上面生长
It'll just be a heap of logs and then plants will grow over it.
200 年后,没有人会知道这里有一间木屋
In 200 years, nobody will ever know there was a cabin here.
我们的女儿朗达告诉我,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表