剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我们会看到它去哪里
We'll see where he goes.
它现在倒了
He's done now.
哇
whoo.
它不再呼吸了
He's not breathing any more.
哇
wow.
好吧,像往常一样,我很感激
well, as usual, I'm grateful.
谢谢,老伙计
thanks, old buddy.
我们会公正对待你的
We'll do you justice.
这是一次非常令人兴奋的经历
It's a totally exhilarating experience
--进行交流
to be communicating
和那样的驼鹿一起去看看
with that moose like that and to see
听它对你的模仿做出回应
and hear him responding to your imitations.
保持与自然的联♥系♥
maintaining that connection with nature
让我觉得活着,
makes me feel alive,
知道这让我感觉很好
and it makes me feel good to know
那些动物还在那里
That those animals are still out there
做它们一直在做的事情
doing what they always have done.
但那是一种巨大的动物
but that's a huge animal.
伙计,仅此而已...它从未停止让我感到惊讶
man, that's all... it never ceases to amaze me.
天哪
holy smokes.
我想我们应该做些主要的事了
I suppose we should probably get to business,
首要任务是确保我们到那里,
and the first order of business is making sure we get up there,
确保他们不会射杀驼鹿
make sure those guys don't shoot a moose
因为他们也处于一个非常容易得手的地方
because they were in a really hot spot too.
今天早上我只是对这个地方有一种感觉
I just had a, like, a feeling about this spot this morning.
有时你只需要跟随你的直觉,
sometimes you just got to follow your instincts, you know?
我要上去,在峡谷上方
I'm going to go up, up above the canyon here.
就在黄昏,真的很好
right at dusk, it's really good
因为驼鹿在四处走动,
because moose are moving around,
过河,所有的可能
crossing the river, all that stuff.
再试一次
going to give it one more try.
这么多天来真是令人沮丧
It's frustrating going this many days
甚至没有看到驼鹿,更不用说射击了,
without even seeing a moose let alone shooting one,
我真的很自信,
and I really was feeling pretty confident,
在过去的几年里,我的狩猎非常好
and the last couple of years I've had really good hunting.
在 2 或 3 天内得到一头驼鹿
got a moose within 2 or 3 days.
是的,我不知道 但狩猎是一个谜
yeah, I don't know. but hunting is a mystery.
那就是,我猜它是这样的
That's, you know, I guess the way it is.
我开始意识到
I'm starting to realize
我可能不会看到驼鹿了
I'm probably not going to see a moose.
并不意味着我会饿死
doesn't mean I'm going to starve.
这只是意味着我不会吃那些肉
It just means I am not going to have that meat
我一直都有
That I always have had.
也许我会比平时多吃几只兔子
hell, maybe I'll eat a few more rabbits than I normally do.
一件事,我实际上已经学会了
the one thing, you know, I've actually learned
--在这个季节的狩猎,
about hunting this season,
有时,它需要的不仅仅是努力工作
It takes a hell of a lot more than hard work sometimes.
也需要很多运气
It also takes a lot of luck.
我认为至少有 1 年
I have had at least 1 year I can think
事情又发生了可怕的事情
of where things had been going terribly again
一次又一次
and again and again.
它到了我所在的地方,
It got to the point where I was, you know,
一半需要推动陷阱线,称之为诱捕季节
half needing to pull the trapline, call it a season.
但是,如果我退出,
but, you know, if I quit,
我说,“见鬼去吧
and I say, you know, "hell with this.
我受够了 我不再努力了,”
I'm done. I'm not trying anymore,"
嗯,
well, you know,
你放弃自己,比什么都重要
You're quitting on yourself more than anything.
事情在眨眼之间发生了变化
and things change in the blink of an eye.
制片人:黑莫?
你在哪里?
爱德娜?
驯鹿 你在开玩笑么
caribou. you're joking.
不,我不是
no, I'm not.
我开枪了,它还站在那里
I shot it, and he was still standing there.
所以我开枪猎杀了它
so I shot it to kill him off.
怎么样?
how's that?
我坐下来缝些东西
I was sitting down sewing stuff.
我看到了动静
I saw the movement.
可能有 10、15 个
maybe 10, 15 of them
穿过我的后院
come through my backyard.
我对黑莫说:“驯鹿”
and I said to Heimo, "caribou."
我穿上他的网球鞋
I threw on his tennis shoes.
下到一半,我的网球鞋掉了,
halfway down, my tennis shoes came off,
我穿着袜子跑
and I run in my socks.
我的袜子里有驯鹿皮毛
I got the caribou in my socks.
对不起,伙计
sorry, buddy.
当我看到驯鹿时,
When I saw the caribou,
我忘记了我的膝盖,
I forgot all about my knee,
我只是开始追它
and I just start going after it.
我不是无助的 我想自己做
I'm not helpless. I want to do it myself
只要我能
as long as I am able to.
我想这只是我喜欢打猎的原因
I think it's just in me that I like hunting.
即使你有疼痛和痛苦,
even though you have aches and pains,
但它意味着...我们得到肉了
but it's... we got meat.
很好
It's good.
驯鹿
caribou.
我猜,在那段时间疼痛消失了
the pain went away during that time, I guess.
我有点一瘸一拐的回家
I kind of limped home.
你做的很好,你是我的女猎手
You did good. you're my huntress.
但是,嘿,你不是答应过我吗
but hey, didn't you promise me
你不会再在房♥子附近开枪了吗?
That you're not going to shoot one close to the house again?
好吧,那你就告诉驯鹿不要来这里
well, tell the caribous not to come here then.
好的
okay.
我爱你 你?
I love you. do you?
是的 我当然是了
yeah. of course I do.
如果你在房♥子附近杀死一只驯鹿,
If you kill a caribou close to the house,
你得快点把它清理干净
You got to clean it up quick
尽你所能,因为熊会闻到它
as you can because the bear will find it.
如果它们找到肉,就不会离开
If they find meat, they won't leave it.
它们会睡在这里
They'll sleep on top of it.
它们会在院子里闲逛
They'll wander around the yard.
如果它饿了,会吃你和肉
and if he's hungry, he'll get you and the meat.
这是...它们变得有点危险
It's... they get kind of dangerous.
它们变得咄咄逼人
They get aggressive.
让我们把它拉出来,这样我就可以完成分割
let's pull it out so I can finish cutting it.
我们必须非常警惕被熊看到
We got to be very alert for bear sight.
你不想要海狸手套吗?
You don't want beavers mittens?
不,我想要水獭 我想要一些温暖的东西
no, I want otter. I wanted something warm.
不知不觉,冬天就到了
before you know it, the winter will be here,
你必须真的有暖和的衣服
and you have to really have warm clothes.
这是我告诉过的
This is something that I told
埃德娜从去年冬天开始我就想做
Edna since last winter I wanted to do.
我想缝制自己的一双手套
I wanted to sew my own pair of mittens.
我肯定没有埃德娜那么快,
I'm not as fast as Edna for sure,
但如果将来,如果她走在我前面,
but if in the future, if she goes before me,
我需要知道这一点,这样我才能制♥作♥自己的东西
I need to know this so I can make my own stuff.
所以以防万一,你为什么不缝合
so just in case, why don't you sew up
一大堆给我的靴子和大衣
a whole bunch of boots and parkas for me
所以我有足够的来延续我的一生?
so I have enough to last my lifetime?
是的,对
yeah, right.
你觉得我需要多少天
how many days do you think it's going to take me
完成这个,孩他妈?
to finish this, mom?
大概一周。 一周?
probably a week. a week?
嗨,孩他妈? 埃德娜
hey, mom? Edna.
你接这个,然后我接这个
You take this end, and then I'll take this.
这个末端看起来最重,所以...
This end looks like it's the heaviest, so...
好的 一、二、三
okay. one, two, three.
我们正在取出内脏
We're getting rid of the guts
因为猎杀驯鹿的地方离房♥子很近
because the caribou kill was so close to the house.
埃德娜在靠近木屋的地方开枪
Edna shot it close to the cabin.
你能做什么,你知道我的意思吗?
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表