剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
look twice as good, too.
是的
yeah.
你够了
That's enough out of you.
在鲍勃叔叔示范后,这才是好派对
It's not a party until uncle Bob shows up.
这么多小步骤
so many little steps
完成这些圆木工作
to getting one of these logs finished.
第一步是采运,把它放在这里,
the first step is logging it, getting it in here,
第二步是去皮
and the second step is peeling it,
然后我们切出这些粗糙的缺口
and then we cut these rough notches
锲入圆木,将其放下
into the log, drop it down.
希望它给我们一个很好的间隙
and hopefully, it gives us a good gap
并且不会太低劣
and is not too ornery.
- 天哪 -怎么了?
-cripes. -what's wrong?
没事 只是 -
nothing's wrong. just --
它以那个凸块为中心,那个小肚子在那里
It's high-centered on that lump, that little belly in there.
这就是你应得的
That's what you get.
不是很稳定
It's not very stable,
你不能使用这样的圆木
and you can't work with a log like that.
你无法取直圆木
You wouldn't be able to scribe the logs
它们要紧密地结合在一起
so they fit tightly together.
你能处理吗?
You going to be able to handle it?
是的,我想是的
yeah, I think so.
好吧,在我看到它是如何完成的之后,
well, after I watched how it's done,
这是一项非常耗时的工作
It's a very time-consuming job.
我一生都在施工
I've been in construction all my life.
我从来没有见过这样的事情
I've never seen anything like this.
当然,我倾向于事物的当下面,
of course, I lean towards the modern side of things,
无论出于何种原因,他倾向于
and he leans towards the, for whatever reason,
另一种方法...
the other way...
并且喜欢它
and loves it.
但它是行不通,
but it's dead-nut square,
他保持水平,所以...
and he's keeping it level, so...
这需要时间
That's what takes time.
你不能把它关掉,就拿链锯吗?
you can't just buzz that off, just take the chain saw?
因为它会落下来,
unh-unh, 'cause then it'll sit,
荒唐的,所以你必须先把它调平
You know, cockeyed, so you got to level it before you do it.
好的
okay.
好的,所以,稍微倾斜一下
okay, so, tilt it up a little
直到有均匀的空隙,
until you've got even gaps in your cup,
在你圆口的两边
on either side of your cup.
我离那里很近
I'm pretty close right there.
好的
okay.
我去拿锯子
I'll grab the saw,
你可以把它固定在这里
and you can maybe just kind of hold it in place down here
并阻止它移♥动♥
and keep it from moving.
从这根圆木上伸出一个结,
There was a knot protruding down from this log,
然后有一个从那个上来,一个在它下面
and then there was one coming up from that one and one below it.
所以圆木的所有重量
and so all the weight of the log
就在这个小地方,
was just on this one little spot,
它有点围绕着那个
and it was kind of pivoting around that
并前后摇摆
and rocking back and forth.
你不能用划线器划
and you can't scribe it.
你不能把它切掉,直到把那块石头从里面拿出来,
You can't cut it until take that rock out of it, you know?
所以我们所做的就是把圆口拉平
and so what we did was leveled up the cup.
你看,现在,没有石头了
You see, now, there's no rock.
它又是一个稳定的圆木
It's a steady log again.
是的 这很好 它是安全的
yeah. this is good. it's safe.
我现在很满意
I'm satisfied now.
我需要检查一下新的木屋
I need to check the new cabin.
我们从飞行员那里听到
We heard from a pilot
雪橇机倾倒在一边,
That the snow machine was tipped to the side,
唯一足够力量大的东西就是熊
and the only thing strong enough to do that would be a bear.
总是很有趣
It's always kind of interesting
第一次走着到木屋
walking up to the cabin for the first time
因为它就像
because it's, like,
你不知道你会找到什么
You don't know what you're going to find.
我们会看看有什么
We'll see what there is.
这间木屋还不到一年,真的,
This cabin isn't even one year old, really,
总有一些事情发生
and there's always something going on.
有一条旧的熊径 啊!
There's an old bear track. ah!
旧的,但那是有道理的
old one, but that would make sense right there.
这是关于飞行员所说的
It's about what the pilot said.
是那个家伙,大概,肯定的
That's the guy, probably, for sure.
这里肯定有熊
There's bears out here, for sure.
它只是灰熊
It's just grizzly bear.
没有黑熊 对黑熊来说太靠北了
There's no black bears. too far north for black bears.
最近有东西在这里折断了这个
something recently was here who broke this off.
我已经在这里生活了 42 年
I've been living out here for 42 years.
你只需立即找到迹象
You just pick up the sign right away.
你甚至不去想它 你只是看它,
You don't even think about it. you just see it, you know?
哦 该死的
ohh. damn it.
该死的
damn it.
看,一只熊扯掉了这个 看到那棵树了吗?
see, a bear ripped this off. see that tree?
一只熊做了这一切
a bear did all that.
该死
damn.
只是希望水没有漏入房♥子里
just hope it didn't leak in the house.
该死 也回到这里
darn it. and back here, too.
我敢打赌水漏进去了
bet you it leaked in there,
这意味着它会发霉而且--
and that means it's going to be moldy and --
哦,该死的
aw, damn.
这里的橡胶布是挡雨的
what keeps the rain out is this rubber sheeting here.
我将不得不爬上屋顶
I'm going to have to climb up on the roof.
让我看看里面
let me look inside.
我很惊讶熊没有把它撕下来
I'm surprised he didn't rip this down.
看,看看那个霉菌,就在那儿
see, look at that mold even right there.
看到了吗? 啊!
see that? ah!
我想进去 我得去拿机械螺丝刀
I want to get inside. I gotta go get the screw guns.
天 现在,看看那个
holy now, look at that.
雪橇机倾斜到一边
the snow machine's tipped to the side.
该死 该死的熊
damn. damn bear.
看看乱七八糟的
look at the mess.
好吧,你可以看到那里有几个爪子印
well, you can see where a couple claws got in there.
你看到一个那里和一个这里
You see one there and one here.
不过,只有其中两个
just two of them, though.
但这就是它撕毁这一切所需要的,
but that's all he needed to rip this down,
我猜,是这样的
I guess, was that.
什么坏了?
what's broken?
看那个,它在这里撕裂了这个
boy, look at that. he busted this up right here.
它撕裂了这个
He busted this.
看那个
look at that.
天
holy
现在,看看那个
now, look at that.
你看到这个滑雪板了吗? 你几乎不能移♥动♥它
You see this ski? you can't hardly move it.
还有这个--看看那个
and this one -- look at that.
这一点都不好
That's not good at all.
那真的很糟糕 这不好
That's real bad. it's bad.
我不知道修复它需要什么
I don't know what it takes to fix it.
如果这是你必须带进商店的东西,
If it's something that you gotta bring into a shop,
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do then
因为你就是不能把它带进这里的商店
'cause you just can't get it into a shop out here.
你不能那样做
You can't do that.
如果熊把那台雪橇机搞砸了,
If the bears screwed up that snow machine bad enough,
这真的会影响我这个冬天的诱捕,非常影响
That would really affect me this winter trapping, big-time.
我们在这里唯一的收入是诱捕,
the only income we have out here is trapping,
所以雪橇机真的很重要
so the snow machine's really important.
我每年行驶约 2,500 英里
I put on about 2,500 miles a year
在雪橇机上,平均而言,
on a snow machine, average,
而且,你不能在一个冬天里只走路
and, you know, you couldn't walk that in one winter.
这不像我20岁的时候 现在不同了
It isn't like when I was 20. it's different now.
只是--我不知道没有它我怎么能过得去
just -- I don't know how I could get by without it.
所以,现在,我得把螺丝枪拿出来
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表