剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
他没有放弃,这是一个
He didn't quit, and that's one
他传给我们的最有用的经验
of the greatest lessons he passed on to us.
好吧,这将有助于加快速度
well, this'll help speed things up a little bit
当我们开始向下工作时
When we start working our way down towards the bottom.
每天,是的,我们不得不打开水洞,
every day, yep, we had to open the water hole,
但是一旦你开始打开这个洞,
but once you initially get the hole open,
它只会冰冻两到六英寸或其他什么,
It'll only freeze maybe two to six inches or whatever,
所以你只是凿通,也许,
so you're only chiseling through, maybe, you know,
每天那么多冰
That much ice every single day.
最难的部分是最初的切开它,
the hardest part is the initial chopping it open,
因为那样你就从头开始了
You know, because then you're starting from scratch.
那里
there.
让我把雪清理干净,
let me clear the snow out,
然后你可以再凿一点
and then you can chisel a little bit more.
每个父母都想留点东西,给自己的孩子
every parent wants to leave their kids
当他们故去时,
with something when they pass on, you know,
我们的父亲给我们留下了很多知识
and our dad left us with a lot of knowledge.
他给我们留下了这个诱捕区
He left us with this trapping area
以及完成工作的强烈愿望
and a deep desire to get things done.
它发出空洞的声音
It's getting that hollow sound.
是的,我们从这里得到了很多冰,
yep, we're getting a lot of ice out of here,
所以我们应该非常接近
so we should be getting really close.
所以对我来说,这是一种莫大的荣幸
and so for me, it's a great honor
能够进行生活方式
to be able to carry out the lifestyle
他灌输给我们的
That he instilled in us.
哦!哦,有水,哇!
oh!oh, there's water, woo!
这是最新鲜的水
This is the freshest water
你会在任何地方找到,
You're ever going to find anywhere,
它的味道真是太棒了
and it just tastes amazing.
看那个
look at that.
天已经黑了
It's starting to get dark already.
哦,天空很漂亮
ooh, the sky is pretty.
然后
黑莫到木屋远点的地方诱捕
我喜欢冬天
I like winter.
这里很安静
It's peaceful and quiet out here.
但对于诱捕,今年的雪不多,
but for trapping, it's not much snow this year,
所以我们根本不能使用雪橇机
so we can't use a snow machine at all.
今年我们在皮毛方面远远落后
We're just way behind on fur this year.
这是我们唯一的收入
That's our only income.
在我们走之前,我看到那里有某种轨迹
I see some kind of track over there before we go.
圣麦克
holy mack.
狼来了
the wolf came by.
那里有单只驯鹿和狼的足迹
There's that lone caribou and wolf tracks.
它们到处跟着它
They're following him all over.
所以它们在猎杀它,可怜的驯鹿
so they're hunting it, poor caribou.
狼一直在房♥子附近徘徊
wolf has been hanging around close to the house.
它们可能三四天之久?
They're maybe three, four days old?
唔
hmm.
狼让我紧张
the wolves get me nervous
因为离家很近,
because they're close to the house,
尤其是当它们变成大狼群时
especially when they become big packs.
狼这样有点危险
wolves are kind of dangerous that way.
我要告诉黑莫
我要去看看这个陷阱
I'm going to go check this trap
然后在天黑之前把存货运回家,
and then get boogeying home before it's dark,
因为没带头灯
because I didn't bring a head lamp,
和...
and...
有没有搞错?
what the heck?
什么鬼,我的杆在哪里?
what the heck, where's my pole?
我的杆子和陷阱一起消失了
my pole is gone with the trap.
有没有搞错?
what the heck?
什么鬼,我的杆在哪里?
what the heck, where's my pole?
我的杆子和陷阱一起消失了
my pole is gone with the trap.
狼的痕迹,呵呵
wolf track, huh.
我想知道我有没有碰到那只狼...
I wonder if I got that wolf that was...
哦,对了,杆子在那儿
oh, right there is the pole.
嗯
huh.
该死的狼把这个陷阱拖过来了
fricking wolf pulled this trap over here.
就在那儿,它吃了诱饵
right there, he ate the bait.
看,看这里
see, look at this here.
很多貂的轨迹
lots of marten tracks.
该死
damn.
它抓住了貂,
It caught a marten,
这只狼走过来吃了貂
and this wolf came by and ate the marten.
通常狼足够聪明
usually a wolf's smart enough
它只是避开了杆组设置
That he just avoids the pole set.
狼走了,就像,绕着它走
I mean, he goes, like, way around it.
狼不想与它有任何关系
He wants nothing to do with it
因为这不是自然的,
because it's not natural, you know?
它可以看到,设置和一切
He can see that, the set-up and everything.
但是这次,它逮了貂
but this one, he took the marten
规避了陷阱和一切,吃了貂
out of the trap and everything, ate the marten.
这是我第一次,看到狼这样做
That's the first time I've ever had a wolf do that.
这不是开玩笑
That's not a joke.
42年来的第一次
the first time ever in 42 years.
我第一次有狼爬上杆子
first time I had a wolf come up to a pole set
实际上是从里面取出貂吃掉,
and actually -- actually take a marten out of it and eat it,
把杆子和一切拖走
drag the pole away and everything.
这很奇怪
That's pretty bizarre.
现在,我步行诱捕,因为
right now, I'm trapping by foot because there's
没有足够的雪来驱动雪橇机,
not enough snow to drive the snow machine,
所以我能走多远非常有限,
so I'm very limited at how far I can go,
这严重影响了我的毛皮捕获
and that cuts into my fur catch big-time.
我只是希望那只狼
I'm just hoping that wolf
并没有把我的线路清理得太靠前,
doesn't clean my line out too up ahead here,
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
它不会对所有的陷阱都这样做,
That he doesn't do it to all the traps,
所以,该做的都做了,
You know, so, what's done is done, you know?
该死的狼
damn wolf.
好吧,我有一些照片
well, I have some pictures.
我不知道你想把它们放在哪里
I don't know where you want to put them.
这是一个
here's one.
哦,哇
oh, wow.
那么你想把这些放在哪里?
so where do you want to put these?
嗯,把它们放回这里
um, put them back here.
我姐姐和我自己,在我们的生活中分道扬镳
my sister and myself have gone separate ways in our lives.
乔安娜现在住在费尔班克斯
Joanna lives in Fairbanks now
并开始了护士的职业生涯,
and has started a career as a nurse,
正因为如此,
and because of that,
她不能常来
She doesn't get to visit very often.
这是一个。 哦,那是爸爸
here's one. oh, that's dad.
是的,是爸爸
yeah, it's dad.
分开是痛苦的
You know, it's painful to be separated
尤其与你所爱的人以及你的朋友和家人分开
from those that you love and your friends and family.
是的,我们也可以在这里的桌子上放一个
yeah, we could put one on the table here too.
是的,那会很好
yeah, that'd be cool.
但这并没有让我们变得更亲密
but it hasn't made us any less close.
然后,当我们有机会时,
and then, when we do get the chance,
我们花了很多时间在一起,真的赶上了
We spend a lot of time together and really catch up.
你准备好了吗? 是的
You ready? yep.
我们要出去
We're going to go out
并检查我在北边的陷阱线
and check my trap line up north here.
只有大约四个小时的真正好日光,
only got about four hours of real good daylight,
所以我会尝试去实现它并利用它
so I'm going to try to get to it and take advantage of that.
这条陷阱线是我今年刚砍出的一条线,
This trap line is a line I just cut out this year,
所以第一年诱捕
so first year trapping.
五英里长的陷阱线,穿过非常厚的灌木丛
It's five miles of line that goes through really thick brush.
不能坐飞机来,然后降落在树林里
can't take the airplane out and land back in the woods.
我主要靠步行做事
I mainly have been doing things on foot.
哦,伙计,你可以看到它有多难
oh, man, you can see how hard it was
砍出这条小径,因为...
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表