剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
狗在吠
There are dogs.
外面大概有八♥九♥只狼
There's probably eight or nine wolves out there
现在和我们的狗一起嚎叫
howling with our dogs right now. I know.
它们可能是渴望开仗
They're probably spoiling for a fight.
是的,因为我们的狗在狼的领地里
Yeah, because our dogs are in their territory.
但它们知道我们的狗有些奇怪,
But they know that there's something strange about our dogs, you know.
它们能闻到营地的味道,所以不会过来
They can smell the camp, so they won't come in.
现在发生的事情是,一只年轻狼想来到院子里,
What's happening right now is a pup wants to come over to the yard,
成年狼告诉它,它们不能开打
and the adults are telling him they can't do it.
这太不可思议了
It's incredible.
这只是你住在这里,得到的一份特殊礼物
It's just a special gift that you get by living out here.
哦!
Ow-ooh!
北极地区野生动物保护区
是美国最大的受保护荒野
北极保护区的面♥积♥大致相当于南卡罗来纳州
The Arctic Refuge is roughly the size of the state of South Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里没有道路,什么都没有
You go for hundreds, thousands of miles without roads, nothing.
1980 年,美国政♥府♥
禁止在保护区进行新的人类占领
只剩下七张木屋许可证
我们的许可证只会到我们最后一个孩子去世为止
Our permits only go up until the death of our last child.
100年内不会有人
Within 100 years there's gonna be nobody.
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加
校对 chenym
木屋的位置被隐藏,
以保护这些家庭的隐私
在这里,一切都发生了多大的变化,让我感到谦卑
Out here, how much everything changes that makes me feel humbled.
但它已经这样做了数百万年
But it's been doing it for millions of years.
几年前,大火将所有东西都烧回到了地上
Some years fires burn everything right to the ground.
河流也改变了路线
The rivers change course too.
有一天,你可能会看到 50,000 只动物
One day you might see 50,000 animals.
然后,突然之间,它们走了
and then, all of a sudden, they're gone.
人也变了
and people change too.
我要在这里生孩子
I'm going to have a baby out here.
这对我们来说是一个巨大的改变
It's a huge change for us.
这非常令人兴奋,但还有很多未知数
This is very exciting, but there's just so many unknowns.
在这里,这是你唯一可以依靠的东西
Out here, that's the only thing that you can count on.
变化即将来临
Change is coming.
在一眨眼的功夫
In the blink of an eye.
你必须为此做好准备
You got to be ready for that.
第二天
足够了
That's good enough.
那里
There.
啊 我现在好累
Ahh. I am so tired now.
我很累 我倒还不累
I am so tired. I'm not tired yet.
我只要做做做
I'm just going.
嗯,我到六点一刻才起床
Well, I didn't... I didn't get out of bed until a quarter after six.
但埃德娜今天早 4 点 30 分就起床了,我想多睡一会儿
But Edna was up at 4:30 this morning, and I wanted to sleep more.
你知道
You know.
这很好,但我很高兴因为科林来了
It was nice, but I'm very happy cos Krin's coming.
科林和科比
Krin and Colby.
我在做意大利面,妈妈的意大利面
I'm making spaghetti. Mama's spaghetti.
这是科林的最爱
It's Krin's favourite.
在我生日那天,陷阱线电台说,我们最小的女儿,科林,
On my birthday, the trapline said our youngest daughter, Krin,
和我们的孙子会一起来
was coming out with our grandson.
当我听到时,我想,“他们在拿我开玩笑”
When I heard it, I thought, "They're playing tricks on me."
我不确定
I wasn't sure.
但是米玛给飞行员打了电♥话♥,飞行员说她要出来了
But Mima called the pilot and the pilot said she was coming out.
所以后来我知道这是真的
So then I knew it was true.
所以我更兴奋了,我等不及了
So I got more excited and I couldn't wait.
哦,啊
Oh, ah.
如果我把它缝在一起会不会太宽了?
Is this too wide if I sew it together?
什么,你还是我? 他会成长为它
What, for you or me? he'll grow into it.
哦,为了谁? 科尔布
Oh, for who? Colb.
哦,从现在到他来的时候,你会做一件派克大衣吗?
Oh, you gonna make a parka between now and when he comes?
如果我还没有做好,我会继续,直到做好
If I'm not done with it, I'll continue until I'm done with it.
过几天就好了...
It'll be in a couple of days. Well...
埃德娜现在的能级水平应该是...
Edna's energy level right now would be...
如果 10 级是最大的,她会是 12级
If 10 would be max she'd be 12.
她只是欣喜满满,这给了她大量的活力
She's just bursting with joy, which gives her a ton of energy.
我不想让宝宝着凉
I don't want the baby to get cold.
哦,我不怪你
Oh, I don't blame you.
从北卡罗来纳州来到这里,
Coming from North Carolina to here,
这是一个相当大的温度变化。是的
that's quite a temperature change. Yeah.
那里大概有60度。我假设
It's probably 60 degrees there. I'm assuming.
这里是-16以下,
and it's 16 below here,
所以这几乎是80度的差异,
so that's almost 80-degree difference, you know.
这也是第一次低于零
It's the first time he'll ever be below zero too.
我知道
I know.
好的,我得启动雪橇机,暖身
OK. I got to start the snow machine, warm it up.
好的 我们要准备出发了吗? 是的
OK. we got to get ready to go? Yeah.
越近,越激动
Getting exciting, getting closer.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
很久以前
A long time ago.
好吧,让我们开始吧
Well, let's get boogying.
我想这是我们唯一一次有过这样的意外到访
I think this is the only time we've ever had a surprise visit like this.
因为这里很偏远,到这里来也很贵,
Because this is so remote, and so expensive to get here,
这就是为什么这真的很特别
that's why this is really special.
哦,快到中午了
Ooh, it's almost noon.
真的吗? 是的
Really? Yeah.
走吧,因为宝宝会感冒的
Get going cos baby's gonna get cold.
四、五、七...
Four, five, seven...
十九
Nineteen.
查理,你要和我一起送多少?
How many are you sending with me Charlie?
我只是数不清了
I just lost count.
当我在数数的时候问你时,就会发生这种情况
That's what happens when I ask you in the middle of counting.
是的,我有几只貂皮,狐狸
Yeah, I got a couple of mink, fox.
16, 17, 18.
16,17, 18.
是的,这里代表的是,
Yeah, this right here represents,
大约五周的艰苦工作
you know, about five weeks of pretty hard work.
所以当我姐姐飞机出去的时候,
So when my sister flies out,
我会确保把我所有的皮革都带出去
I'm gonna make sure to have all my fur flown out.
好的 相当多的一束皮革 是的
Nice. Pretty big bundle of fur. Yeah.
这是发出的第一捆皮革
This is the first bundle of fur that's been sent out.
我真的非常非常满意
I'm actually really, really pleased with it.
这是优质的皮革
It's good quality hides
并且已经做了很多工作,
and there's a lot of work that's been put into it,
这总是让我在季节结束时感到自豪
and that always makes it...makes me proud at the end of the season.
这是一个非常好的诱捕季节,
It's been a really good trapping season,
所以我对未来感到非常乐观
so I feel very optimistic about the future.
要试着把它们都塞进去吗? 是的
Gonna try and squeeze them all in there? Yeah.
不妨
Might as well.
在这里取得成功对我来说很重要
The importance for me to succeed out here
是因为我喜欢这种生活方式,我不想放弃
is because I love this lifestyle and I don't wanna give it up.
我非常非常感谢,我能够找到一份工作
I'm very, very grateful that I've been able to find a job
提供足够的收入来维持生计
that provides enough of an income to get by
这也是我喜欢做的事情
and also it's something that I love doing.
给你一个相当有趣的生活
Gives you a pretty interesting life.
你绝对是在冒险
You definitely live an adventure.
这几乎完成了
This is almost done.
很棒, 时间恰好
Awesome. Perfect timing.
冷
Cool.
卧♥槽♥,是不是很好闻
Damn, does that smell good.
我姐姐乔安妮,明天要飞出去
My sister Joanne is flying out tomorrow.
是的,很遗憾,生活在丛林中的现实
Yeah, unfortunately the reality of living in the bush
你和你的亲人之间会有很大的分离
is there's a big separation between you and those that you love.
我姐姐现在住在费尔班克斯
My sister is living in Fairbanks now
这确实意味着很长时间没有见面
and it does mean a lot of time without seeing each other.
我很高兴你能出来。 我也是
I'm sure happy you came out to visit. Yeah, me too.
一起分享时光并带她参观木屋,真是太好了,
It was really good sharing time together and to show her the cabin,
陷阱线,做我们小时候做过的事情
the trapline, doing stuff we did as little kids.
肯定对未来充满希望
Definitely have hopes for the future.
我会来这里更多 是的
You know, I come out here more. Yeah.
那太棒了
That'd be awesome.
我一直都知道查理年轻的时候
I always knew when Charlie was younger
他会致力于诱捕或飞行
that he would pursue either trapping or flying.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表