剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
what are you cutting out?
心脏? 它最好的肉
the heart? the top of it.
哦耶
oh, yeah. oh, yeah.
那是天堂
That's heaven.
阿什利哪去了,做晚饭?
可能只需要在那里休息一下
probably just had to take a break up there.
令人惊奇的是,鲑鱼会来到这么远的内陆产卵
It's amazing that salmon come this far inland to spawn.
肯定有一些值得钦佩的地方
There's definitely something to admire in that.
它们付出一切只是为了成功
You know, they give it all just to make it
到它们需要去的地方
to where they need to be.
完成最后的任务,
complete that final task,
我们回到这里,做同样的事情,
and we come back here and do the same thing, you know?
这就是它在这里的样子
That's just the way that it is up here
因为你正在尝试做某事,
because you're trying to do something,
你所有的努力都必须计数
and all your efforts have to count.
这真的让我兴奋
That's really what gets me excited
关于育儿,
about child-raising, you know?
有一个孩子
having a kid.
教他们如何以这种方式生活,
teach them how to live this way, you know,
并自给自足
and provide for ourselves.
给,最后一条
There it is, the last one.
他们是否想在成年后接受它
whether or not they want to take that on once they come of age
对他们自己的生活方式,这完全取决于他们,
for their own way of living, that'll be up to them entirely,
但是,至少我做了一件好事
but, you know, at least I did something good.
这是一种很棒的感觉
It's an awesome feeling
把整个驼鹿都放在船上
having the whole moose in the boat.
这是我一段时间以来感觉最好的
This is the best I've felt in a while.
我有肉过冬
I've got meat for the winter,
所以这是一个很大的解脱,很多压力消失了
so that's a big relief and a lot of pressure gone.
我本季节的计划是非常努力地诱捕
my plan for this season is to trap quite hard.
我肯定会为此付出很多努力
I'm definitely gonna put a lot of effort into it.
但如果我说我没有恐惧,我想我是在撒谎,
but I guess I'd be lying if I said that I don't have fears,
但是,这是这种生活方式的一部分
but, you know, that's part of living this lifestyle.
随之而来的是一种快♥感♥
There's a thrill that comes with it.
我喜欢我在这里拥有的东西
I love what I have up here.
孩他妈? 嗯?
mom? huh?
我们现在是的最后一条腿
We're on the last leg of everything now.
如此
That's it.
每天我,醒来并走到外面,
every day that I, you know, wake up and walk outside,
我比我 20 岁时更喜欢它
I enjoy it more than what I did when I was 20.
在这里,这就是我 我就是我
out here, this is what I am. this is who I am.
我希望直到我死
and I hope until I die
我仍然可以为自己提供食物
That I can still provide for myself.
最后一次装上,如此 而已
last load. that's it.
它给了我生活的目标
It gives me purpose in life.
下集 最后的阿♥拉♥斯加
校对 chenym
当冬天来临时,那就是诱捕的开始
When winter comes, that's the start of trapping.
我在这里用陷阱谋生
I trap up here to make a living.
我有大约 200 到 250 英里的陷阱线,
I have about between 200 and 250 miles of traplines,
所以每年的这个时候,我们总是在前进
So this time of year, we're just always on to go.
但是今年,我们没有足够的雪来四处走动
but this year, we don't have enough snow to get around.
我不可能驾驶这个, 我不能使用雪橇机
There's no way I'm driving this. I can't use a snow machine.
这会弄坏雪橇机
This would kill the snow machine.
我只内移♥动♥它
You know, I'm just flipping it.
飞机的工作
Airplane's working.
仍然有很多我甚至没有访问过的线路
still got a lot of line I haven't even accessed.
你获取了毛皮吗? 没有
You get any fur? No.
通常到现在,我会有 50 条貂
usually by now, I'll have 50 marten.
泰勒!
Tyler!
我为这些狗感到难过
I feel badly for the dogs.
这么多天来
Every day that goes by
它们不能去做它们的工作,
and they don't get to go do their job,
它们可能有一些些无奈
They're probably getting a little bit more frustrated.
奥
oh
嘿,不
hey. hey! no!
停止
Stop it.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表