剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我们已经落后计划几个小时,而且...
We've got a couple of hours behind us and...
今天能到育空堡就好了 这是70英里
it'd be nice to get up to Fort Yukon today. It's 70 miles.
我和弟弟进行了独木舟之旅
My brother and I have taken canoe journeys
和以前的东西在一起,但没有这种规模
and stuff together before, but nothing on this scale.
这与我们小时候相去甚远,
You know, It's a far cry from when we were little kids, you know,
在内布拉斯加州的橡树溪上建造木筏,
building log rafts on Oak Creek back in Nebraska, you know,
然后将木筏下水,到那里并行驶几英里,
and launching them there and going for a few miles, you know?
这绝对不是孩子们的旅行
It's definitely not a kids' trip.
它只是非常宽泛,它更难...
It's just incredibly broad, you know, It's harder to...
很难读,伙计
it's hard to read it, man.
我们要去哪里? 我不知道
Where are we gonna go? I don't know.
那是上面的一个岛
That's an island up there.
育空这片区域有很多岛屿,
There's a lot of islands on this stretch of the Yukon,
你只需要选择一边
you just have to kind of pick a side.
帮我注意圆木和任何漂浮的垃圾
Help me watch for logs and whatever kind of trash is floating.
你可以看到所有的碎片和东西阻塞了河道,
You can see all the debris and stuff kind of blocking that channel,
所以我会留在大河道
so I'm gonna stay in the big channel.
在阿♥拉♥斯加行船更危险,因为水总是很冷
Boating in Alaska's more dangerous because the water is always cold.
然后你就这样下水了,
And you get into water like that,
你正在为你的生命而战
you're fighting for your life right away.
淤泥的河流很糟糕,因为淤泥,
And the silty rivers are pretty bad because the silt,
比如,在育空地区,
like, in the Yukon,
会打湿你的衣服,会把你拉下来
will get into your clothes and it'll pull you down.
重量会拖着你, 你不能放松警惕
It weighs you down. You can't let your guard down.
我们只是撞到了底部
We just bumped the bottom.
安静
Quiet.
那很浅
That's shallow.
撑住,撑住
Hold up, hold up.
该死
Dammit.
引擎刚刚停止
The engine just stopped.
这不是我们想要站在的一边 没有
This is not the side we want to be on. Nope.
达斯汀,撑...上前
Dustin, push... Get up in front.
嘿 喂,住手!
Hey. Hey, stop it!
往那个方向撑
Push the bow that way.
我们别无选择
We've got no choice.
将船头进入水流中 看看你能不能调转船头
Put the bow into the current. See if you can swing the bow down.
我刚进入一些浅水区
I just got into some shallow water
现在我正在尝试找到一个我们可以找到的水道
and now I'm trying to find a channel we can follow
看看我们能不能离开这里
and see if we can get out of here.
深水区在哪里?
Where's the deep water at?
这次驾船旅行是一种考验
This boat trip is kind of a test to see
我们是否可以使用船进入陷阱线
whether or not we can use the boat to get in to the trap line.
只是发展多一点独♥立♥性
To just develop, you know, a little bit more independence
基本上,只是越来越深入地进入这种生活方式
and basically, just going further and further into this lifestyle.
达斯汀:现在你要进入一些更深的水域
Dustin: Now you're gonna get into some little bit deeper water.
我想你可以点火,泰勒
I think you can fire it up, Tyler.
当心
Be careful.
只是有点害怕再次加油,
Just kind of afraid to hit the gas again, you know?
达斯汀:泰勒总是有点焦虑
Dustin: Tyler's always been a little bit more anxious.
他很紧张,想了很多,
He's nervous a lot. He thinks... He thinks a lot, you know?
他是哲学专业的所以...
He's a philosophy major so...
有时他会因为一些小错误,而对自己有些严厉
sometimes he comes down on himself a little hard for little mistakes.
泰勒:我希望
Tyler: I hope.
查理:这是我建造的第一间木屋
CHARLIE: This is the first cabin I've ever built.
我快要把最后一根木头放在木屋里了
I'm getting pretty close to putting the last log on the cabin
我绝对希望我能在第一场雪前完成
and I definitely hope I get it done by the first snow.
这...这就是目标
That's...that's the goal.
我再也不会住爸爸妈妈家了,
I won't be in Mom and Dad's house any more so,
嗯...这将是我自己生活的第一个季节,
um...this will be the first season living on my own, you know?
这会非常令人兴奋
It's gonna be pretty exciting.
所以,在冬天做所有事情都更难
So, It's harder to do everything in the winter
当你得到,雪和寒冷,
when you got, you know, the snow and cold so,
是的,我只是非常努力地完成它
yeah, I'm just really pushing hard to get it done.
对于单人操作,
For a one-man operation,
我猜,最难的部分是抬起圆木
the hardest part is to get the logs up, I guess.
这间木屋里有很多很多吨♥的原木需要抬高
There's many, many tons' worth of logs lifted up onto this cabin.
所以,这可能是...,也许是第 80 条圆木
So, this is probably the... oh, maybe the 80th log.
我必须非常小心如何将其拉起并放置到位
I gotta be very careful how I pull it up and put it in place.
这些来一根长的太重了,
These come-a-longs are so powerful,
如果你挂点错了地方,
if you have a hang-up on the wrong spot,
我可以扭斜我的墙
I could twist out my wall.
那可能会造成一些损害
That could do some damage.
这将是第二年的工作,所以...
This will be the second year working on it, so...
这将是一段非常非常漫长的过程终点
it's gonna be the end of a very, very long journey.
我看着我爸爸刚出来时建造的房♥子
I mean, I look at the house my dad built when he first got out here.
我总是想知道,
I always wonder, you know,
他认为他的生活会是什么样子,而且...
what did he think his life was gonna be like and...
..以及他在未来看到的
..and what he saw in his future.
嗯...我不完全知道我的未来会怎样,所以...
Um...I don't exactly know what my future's gonna hold, so...
这将是令人兴奋的
it'll be exciting.
我看到了隧♥道♥尽头的光
I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
到这个时候... 雪在这里飘落,
By the time this... the snow is falling out here,
我特别想让这间木屋早点完工
I definitely want to get this cabin finished.
我会搬进来,希望能得到一头驼鹿
I'll be moved in and hopefully get a moose.
开始为冬天做准备
You know, just start getting ready for winter.
这间木屋将是我余生的家
This cabin's gonna be my home for the rest of my life.
这是我梦想了很长时间的事情
It's something that I dreamed about for a very, very long time.
有啊...
There's um...
哦,就在那儿 就在树林里有一头驯鹿,就在那儿
Oh, right there. Right there's a caribou in the trees, right there.
过来看看,还有两头母鹿和一头小鹿
Over here and look, there's more, two cows and a calf
只是站在那里,但它们会在那里多久,
and they're just standing there, but how long they're gonna be there,
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是感觉它们移♥动♥
I just got a feeling they're gonna move.
但 我们走吧
But you know what? Let's just go.
好吧,我们要穿过这个口子,树林里有个环路
[OK, we gotta cross this opening and there's a loop in the trees.]
[现在必须非常安静]
[Gotta be very quiet now.]
【注意脚下,不要踩断枝】
[Watch where you step, don't want no branches breaking.]
安静
Shh. Quiet.
戴上我的头巾
Put my head... my bandana on.
我在那里看到驯鹿
I see the caribou there.
不要动
Don't move.
我要确保不射到那头带小鹿的母鹿
我要确保不射到那头带小鹿的母鹿
打中了
I got it.
是的,那是母鹿和小鹿
Yeah, there's the cow and the calf right there.
我射杀了另一头母鹿,单身的
I shot that other cow, the lone cow.
很好,我们有肉
Good, we got meat.
哦,在那里,它试图站起来
Oh, there, he tried to get up.
抓紧
Hang on.
让我完成它
Let me... Let me finish it off.
啊
Ah.
哦,很好 肉,
Oh, good. Meat, meat, meat.
伙计,埃德娜会很高兴的
Man, Edna's gonna be really happy.
乌鸦 很快
Ravens. they're quick.
它们怎么知道,我不知道,它们只是知道
How they know, I don't know, they just do.
驯鹿就像北极的牛肉,
Caribou is like the beef of the Arctic, you know?
有这么多驯鹿,
I mean, It's...there's so many caribou, you know,
饮食方面非常重要
and it's pretty important eating-wise.
打猎很有趣,
It is fun to hunt, you know.
我承认,这很有趣,
Yeah, I admit it, it is fun,
但一旦扣动扳机,那只动物一旦倒下,
but once that's trigger's pulled and that...and that animal goes down,
乐趣就消失了,伙计
the fun's gone, man.
乐趣消失了,然后就是很多实在的工作
It's gone and then it's just solid work.
一个肾,一个肾
One kidney. Yes, one kidney.
舌头是我最喜欢的驯鹿部分
The tongue is my favourite part of the caribou.
肾脏在列表上也很高
Kidneys are pretty high on the list, too.
胸肉 还是得把这东西带回去
Brisket. Still gotta carry this thing back.
我和埃德娜要把它做成干肉
You know, me and Edna gotta make it into dry meat.
这是很多工作
It is a lot of work.
有了这种生活方式,自♥由♥永远不会便宜,
With this lifestyle, freedom is never cheap,
我猜你会说,因为你必须以某种方式为此付出代价,
I guess you'd say, because you've gotta pay for it in some way,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表