剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
I'm 21 now.
我觉得年轻的时候比较容易
I think it is easier when you're young,
把你拥有的一切都置于危险之中
putting everything you have at stake
试着在这里过上自己的生活
to try to make a life out here.
这并不是说你年纪大了就做不到
That's not to say you can't do it when you're older.
我爸40多岁就开始了
my dad started when he was in his 40's.
他不是在荒野中长大的,
He didn't grow up in the bush,
所以他没有父亲可以充当导师
so he didn't have a father to act as a mentor.
所以我认为这更难做到--
so I think that's a lot harder to do
--在很多方面比我的人生道路更难
than my path in life in a lot of ways.
这是一个足够大的网格,你不会捕到很多小鱼
It's a big enough mesh that you don't catch a lot of small fish.
大鲑鱼,你经常抓住张开牙齿的它们
chum salmon, you catch them by the teeth a lot.
它们的牙齿非常凶猛,
They've got pretty aggressive teeth,
所以它们在游泳时会挂上网
so they get hung up as they're swimming through.
这有点像诱捕鱼
so it's kind of like trapping fish.
我要设置这张网。等着
I'm going to set this net. we'll see.
我不知道鱼是不是游得很辛苦
I have no idea whether the fish are running very hard or not.
我用鱼头或鱼尾做诱饵
I use fish heads or fish tails for bait.
相当重要
quite important.
我必须寻找另一个诱饵来源--
I'd have to look for another source of bait
--如果我根本无法捕到鱼,用来诱捕貂
for marten trapping if I wasn't able to fish at all.
好的 我想我已经准备好大摇大摆了
okay. I think that I am ready to rock and roll.
-你今天要小心 -你也是
-you be careful today. -you too.
哦,别担心我
oh, don't worry about me.
额外的壳体,我会得到的
extra shells, I'll get that.
-爱你 -爱你
-love you. -love you.
我需要到下游去检查那里的木屋
I need to get downriver to check the cabin down there.
带科林飞出的飞行员,
the pilot that flew Krin out,
收音机说其中一台雪橇机
the radio had said one of the snow machines
在较低的木屋被撞倒
at the lower cabin was knocked over.
并且只有足够有力的东西可以做到这一点
and the only thing strong enough to do that
除了驼鹿,就是熊,
besides a moose would be a bear,
驼鹿一般不会
and a moose isn't going to fool around
在雪橇机附近 闲荡
with a snow machine.
掀翻雪橇机,
with the snow machine tipped over,
木屋--总是有可能的是,
You know, the cabin -- it's always a possibility,
那只熊进去了
You know, that the bear got into it.
这是可能的
It's possible.
那是我去年建造的,新的
and that's the one that I built last year, the new one.
所以这是我想要的最后一件事
so that's the last thing I want,
是,一个被熊破坏的新木屋
is, you know, a new cabin wrecked by a bear.
哦,我会生气的 很生气
ooh, I'd be mad. very mad.
所以我必须去那里
so I got to go down there.
在这里拥有三处木屋非常重要
having three cabins out here is very important.
只是仅一种方法可以在这里谋生,
I mean, there is only one way to make a living out here,
那就是通过诱捕
and that's by trapping.
如果我们一直呆在一个地方,
and if we stay in one spot all the time,
你从一个地方捕获了太多动物,
You take too many animals from there,
所以我们必须继续轮换
so we just keep rotating.
每年,我们都会搬到不同的木屋
every year, we move to a different cabin.
在这里,你总是在战斗
out here, you're always fighting
不断 地与不同的自然力战斗
some kind of an element constantly.
如果不是一件事,那是另一些事--
If it ain't one thing, it's another --
火灾,洪水,熊
fire, flooding, bears.
熊是个麻烦
bears are a pain.
它们都是麻烦
They are a pain.
它可以造成各种伤害
He could just do all kinds of damage.
我不知道是食物驱动还是好奇心,
I don't know if it's food-driven or else curiosity,
熊会破坏一些东西
but he'll destroy something.
它只会毁掉它
He'll just destroy it.
我只是收集我的一些陷阱
I'm just collecting some of my traps
开始即将到来的诱捕季节
for the start of trapping season coming up.
其中一些陷阱已有 10 年历史,
some of these traps are 10 years old,
它们中的一些已经快40年了
and some of them are almost 40 years old.
其中一些陷阱是
a bunch of these were some of the traps
我爸爸开始使用的
my dad started out with.
好吧,没有很多人诱捕
well, there's not a whole lot of people trapping.
低薪的工作量很大
It's a lot of work for low pay.
毛皮价格会大幅上涨和下跌
fur prices go up and down drastically.
但诱捕是你的收入来源
but trapping is your source of income.
这真的是唯一的方法
That's really the only way
--住在这个地区谋生
to earn a living in this country.
我觉得这是一个非常好的方法
I feel it's a really good way
与土地建立非常密切的联♥系♥
to make a very close connection with the land.
你不一定会获得密切的联♥系♥
You don't necessarily get as close a connection
如果你只是目睹
If you're just witnessing
野外发生了什么
what's going on out in the wilderness.
如果你在诱捕,你每天都在互动
If you're trapping, you're interacting daily
以非常接近的方式
in a very close way.
我想采一棵云杉树枝
I'm trying to get a spruce tree
我可以使用
That I can use
用于煮沸陷阱装置,
for boiling the traps,
只是尝试
just pretty much try
让我的陷阱装置闻起来像一棵云杉树
to make my traps smell like a spruce tree.
这是我爸爸教给我的一个小技巧
This is a little trick my dad showed me
--当我还是个小孩的时候
When I was a little kid.
他总是让我和我姐姐帮忙煮他的陷阱
He always had me and my sister help boiling his traps.
你手上的气味会污染陷阱
the smell from your hands contaminate the trap.
还有钢铁,尤其是生锈的时候,
and the steel, especially if it's rusted,
保持这种气味一段时间
holds onto that scent for a while.
所以你这样做是为了给陷阱一种自然的气味,
so you just do this to kind of give the trap a natural smell,
所以当有动物到你的小路或其他什么时
so when an animal's coming down your trail or whatever,
它不会闻到你手上的气味
He's not picking up scents from your hand.
作为捕手的儿子,
as a trapper's son,
我想我总是看到我爸爸这样做,
I guess I always saw my dad doing it,
被它迷住了
was enthralled by it.
所以我称自己
so I call myself
是第二代捕手,说实话
a second-generation trapper, truthfully.
我小时候从爸爸那里学到了很多
and I learned a lot from my dad when I was young
然后我自己去做了
and then went off and did it myself.
我会把这些陷阱放在开水的锅里
I'll put these traps in a boiling pot of water
与云杉一起煮
with the spruce.
这是一种汤
It's kind of a soup.
我让它们一起煮大约两分钟,
I let them sit for about two minutes,
来自植物生命的所有气味
and all the scent from that plant life
正好涂满陷阱
is just getting on the traps.
目的是掩饰气味
and it's a cover-up scent.
我很高兴
I take a lot of pleasure
事实上,我一直在学习
in the fact that I'm always learning.
这就是我在这里做任何事情的部分原因
I mean, that's part of why I do anything out here.
你可以在这里度过你的一生
You can live out here your whole life
并且一直在学习
and always be learning.
你也可以到 70 岁,而你并不知道这一切
You can turn 70, and you don't know it all.
你还在观察和学习大自然
You're still observing and learning the nature
观察你周围不断发生的事情,
of what's going on around you continuously,
这是 - 我不知道
which is -- I don't know.
我就是喜欢这整个生活方式的那个方面,
I just like that aspect of this whole lifestyle,
尤其是诱捕
especially trapping.
只是想把它清理一下
just trying to clean it up a little bit
就在圆口范围,然后画下它
right around the cup realm, then scribe it.
圆木中有一些腐烂
There's some rot in the log.
-准备好了吗,丹尼? -是的
-ready to roll, Danny? -yeah.
现在,这只是一个粗略的缺口
now, this is just the rough notch.
我不会和那台相机站得那么近
I wouldn't stand that close with that camera.
他喝醉了
He's drunk.
不。 我不会让这种情况发生 我在工作
no. I am not letting that happen. I'm working.
你称之为工作?
You call that work?
站在那里,看着东西
stands up there, looks at stuff.
现在,达斯汀,如果你和我这样做,
now, Dustin, if you and I was doing this,
我们第一天就做了这么多
We'd have had this much done the first day.
看起来也好两倍
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表