剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
它没有过来
He didn't come around.
不过能看到阳光还是不错的
It's good to see the sunlight though.
有阳光的时候,让你感觉更快乐,
Makes you feel a little happier when it's sunny,
而不是如此暗黑和阴郁
instead of being so dark and gloomy.
在这里,当你过生日的时候...
Out here and when you have your birthday...
我不知道。让你感觉自己变老了
I don't know. it makes you feel older.
很多回忆
A lot of memories.
很多年
A lot of years.
和黑莫结婚的时候,
When I married Heimo,
我意识到我要离开萨翁加岛了
I realised that I was gonna leave the island Savoonga.
这对我来说有点难
It was kinda hard for me.
我和爸爸妈妈真的很亲密
I was really close to my mom and dad.
萨翁加约有 700 人
There's about 700 people in Savoonga.
这就是我想念的,是个社区
That's what I miss, is the community.
但后来我有了自己的家人
But then I got my own family.
有了自己的孩子
Got my own kids.
但是现在,我们的女儿都走了
But now, our daughters are gone.
杆组装置这里什么都没有
There's nothing on our pole set.
是的,什么都没有
Yeah, nothing.
住在这里是一种牺牲
It's kind of a sacrifice living out here
因为不经常见到他们
because not to see them often.
啊,今天什么都没有
Ah, nothing today.
就在几天前,我抬头仰望天空
Just a couple of days ago, I was looking up in the sky
我看到了这颗流星,或者不管你怎么称呼它们...陨石流
and I saw this falling star, or whatever you call them...meteorite.
黑莫说:“孩他妈,许个愿吧,说不定就实现了”
Heimo said, 'Make a wish, Mom, it might come true.'
好吧,我希望我的孙子们在这里
Well, I wish my grandkids were here.
这个很难
It's hard.
天啊 你的狗很漂亮 谢谢
Oh, my gosh. Your dogs are beautiful. Thanks.
它们总是很高兴见到新朋友。 嗯
They're always excited to see new people. Uh-huh.
这对它们来说并不经常发生
That doesn't happen for them too often.
阿什利在里面,等着,保持温暖
Ashley's inside, waiting, staying warm.
一切进行得怎么样? 她似乎做得很好
How's everything going? she seems to be doing pretty well with it.
嗯 是的,所以,这是我们简陋的小住所
Uh-huh. Yeah, so, this is our humble little abode.
你必须弯腰才能进去
You have to duck to get in.
你想拿那个 反把手,旋它
You wanna take that No, screw it.
你好! 是的,棒极了
Hello! Yeah, awesome.
来暖和的地方。 你好!
Come in where it's warm. Hi!
哦,这里很舒服 是的
Oh, it's nice and cosy in here. Yeah.
很高兴见到你 很高兴认识你,我是瓦妮莎 嗨,瓦内萨
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, I'm Vanessa. Hi, Vanessa.
所以让我们...你想坐下来谈谈吗
So let's... Do you wanna sit down and just talk
我可以回答你的问题吗? 是的
and I can answer your questions? Yeah.
你现在想听到宝宝的声音,或者你想做什么?
Do you wanna hear the baby right now, or what do you wanna do?
是的,让我们听听宝宝的声音 好的
Yeah, let's hear the baby. OK.
让我们这样做,因为这是最令人兴奋的部分
Let's do that, cos it's the most exciting part
这整个过程
of this whole process.
这是手持超声仪,
This is a handheld ultrasound,
所以我们不会得到宝贝的照片,
so we're not gonna get a picture of Baby,
我们会得到一个读数和婴儿的心跳声
we're gonna get a read out and a sound of his or her heartbeat.
嗯 所以我会让你躺在这里 好的
Mm-hmm. So I'll have you lay down here. OK.
所以,现在,你有多少周了?
and so, right now, how many weeks are you?
星期三我就 20 周了
I'll be 20 on Wednesday.
你在哪里感觉婴儿踢?
where are you feeling Baby kick?
较少,主要是 嗯 是的
Lower, mostly. Uh-huh. Yeah.
所以,一切似乎都很正常
So, everything seems to be going pretty normal.
据我所知
I mean, as far as I know.
你现在每天都感觉到宝贝? 是的 好的
You're feeling Baby every day now? Yeah. OK.
所以我们会听到...? 我们会听到的 大声听到吗? 嗯
So we're gonna hear...? We're gonna hear. hear it out loud? Uh-huh.
你准备好了吗? 嗯
Are you ready? Mm-hmm.
哦! 这样?
Oh! that's it?
这很酷,不是吗?
That's pretty cool, isn't it?
那真是太神奇了
That was pretty amazing.
这证明里面有一个婴儿
That's proof positive that there's a baby in there
它很快就会出来
and it's gonna come out pretty soon.
这个冬天到目前为止,我还没有感觉到它踢,
So far this winter, I haven't got to feel it kick, you know.
我不知道把它放在我的子♥宫♥里是什么感觉
I don't know what it feels like to have it inside my womb.
这是阿什利一直在经历的事情,
I mean, that's something Ashley's been experiencing all along,
而且我没有这样的东西,所以...
and I haven't had anything like that, so...
这对我来说真的很有意义
that was really meaningful for me.
所以现在心率在140到150之间
So right now, the heart rate's in between 140 and 150,
这是完美的 它就在它应该在的地方 真的吗?
which is perfect. it's right where it should be. Really?
心脏一直在跳,是的 非常棒
It beats permanent, yeah. Wow. Awesome.
听到婴儿的心跳声,真是一次了不起的体验
It was just an awesome experience, to hear a baby's heartbeat.
要知道,那里真的有健康的生命
To know that there truly is a healthy life going on in there.
让我快速测量 只是...
Let me measure real quick. Just...
你的测量值是 20,所以这很正常吗?
You measure right at 20. So it's just pretty normal?
完美的 我很典型 你是教科书
Perfect. I'm pretty typical. You are textbook.
是的! 你想成为教科书
Yes! You wanna be textbook.
所以,很宽慰
So, it was just a relief
很高兴听到它的心跳
and nice to hear its heartbeat
并且知道它有一个很好的心跳
and to know that it has a good heartbeat
而且它现在的尺寸合适
and that it's the right size right now.
它只是让我感到非常安全和快乐
It just makes me feel really secure and happy.
我会永远记住那个声音
I'll remember that sound forever.
让我们量一下你的血压,因为我们有点走那条路
Let's do your blood pressure, since we're kinda on that route.
很难不对我在这里的怀孕感到有点紧张
I mean, it's hard not to be a little nervous about my pregnancy out here.
泰勒和我过着非常规的生活方式,
Tyler and I are living such an unconventional lifestyle,
但我觉得在外面怀孕感觉好多了
but I feel better about being pregnant out here
比我想我会觉得在城里怀孕
than I think I would feel about being pregnant in town.
人们可能会认为我们在这里很脆弱,
People might think that we're vulnerable out here,
但我不这么认为
but I don't feel like that.
对我来说,没有遗憾。 我喜欢这里
For me, there's no regrets. I love it here.
我认为我们的孩子也会
and I think our kids will, too.
110/70 那太棒了 很好
110/70. that's great. Awesome.
准备好了吗? 好吧,我不知道我要去哪里,所以...
Ready to roll? OK, well, I don't know where I'm going, so...
哦!
Oh!
泰勒,你听到了吗?
Tyler, did you hear that?
你听到松鸡了吗? 有松鸡吗?
Did you hear a grouse? There's a grouse?
好像翅膀在扇动
It sounded like wings fluttering.
在灌木里面
哦,它们在消失 哦!
Oh, they're fleeing. Oh!
你认为你回来时它们会在那里吗? 但愿如此
Do you think they'll be there when you get back? I hope so.
哦,有四个 我想吃它们
Oh, there's four. I want to eat them.
我知道 你应该得到它们
I know. You should get them.
我想
如果我在屋前的灌木丛中看到一只松鸡...
If I see a grouse in the bushes, in front of the house...
就像大自然的馈赠,
It's like a gift from nature,
我尽量不认为这是理所当然的
and I try not to take it for granted.
瓦内萨,我想我会留在这里... 抓鸟?
Vanessa, I think I'm gonna stay here... Get the birds?
追赶松鸡 好吧,追松鸡 吃点晚饭
Pursue the grouse. OK, pursue the grouse. Get some dinner.
非常感谢 别客气 你真是太好了
Thank you very much. You're welcome. That was really nice of you.
让我们送你上飞机 松鸡已经栖息
Let's get you to the plane. The grouse are already roosting.
我总是在我们的饮食中寻找一些变化
I'm always looking for some variety in our diet.
有时它来得正好
and sometimes it comes right to you.
嘘! 安静的
Shh! Quiet.
我认为...
I think...
往这边走...
Walk up this way...
真的要仔细看
You gotta really look carefully.
我看到了其中的几个 有四个...
I saw several of them. There were four...
..当我第一次看的时候,...
..when I first looked, and...
我想它们是从灌木丛中跳出来的,
I think they jumped out of the bushes,
所以它们在地上的某个地方
so they're on the ground here somewhere.
我可以在那里的雪地上落叶
I can the leaves are on the snow there.
那是它们吃草的地方,它们去那里
That's where they were browsing, they go up there.
吃虫子和东西
Eat bugs and stuff.
甚至再也看不到那个了
Not even able to see that one any more.
它还在上面
It's still up there.
我得到了那个 我只需要记住它就在这里
I got that one. I just have to remember it's right in here.
我知道这周围有不少松鸡
这里有一只
两只一顿肉
Two's a meal.
生活很好 我只觉得幸运。是的
Life is good. I just feel lucky. Yeah.
我要到那,拿这一只
每当你看到松鸡进入院子时,这是一份礼物,
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表