剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
what can you do, you know what I mean?
她很激动
She got excited.
除非我们上坡,否则你不必推,好吗?
You don't have to push unless we go uphill, okay?
让你的膝盖休息
rest your knee.
我们要去,
and we're going to, you know,
把它丢弃到离木屋很远的地方
dump it far away from the cabin
这样就没有熊出现
so no bear comes around.
听 听 嘘
listen. listen. shh.
我以为我听到了驼鹿的声音
I thought I heard a moose.
就在那个洞里,完美无缺
right in that hole there is perfect.
是的
yeah.
哇
whoa.
好的,把它倾斜到一边
okay, tip it to the side.
你好!
oi!
把它带到这里需要做很多工作,
It was a lot of work getting it here,
但它比拥有一只熊--
but it's worth it better than having a bear
到屋子这里来更值得
come right up to the house.
如果,如果动物们不把它吃得太多,
If, you know, if the animals don't eat it up too much,
然后我们将使用它进行诱捕,
then we'll use it for trapping,
作为诱饵
You know, for bait.
一切最终回归自然
everything ends up back to nature
因为,我们不吃的部分,
because, you know, what part we don't eat,
动物会吃掉它
the animals will eat it.
你不会拿走我的枪,
You will not take away my gun,
我的陷阱和我的鱼竿
my trap and my fishing pole.
你可以有捕鱼竿
You can have the fishing pole.
我想这种天气会持续一段时间
I think this weather's going to be here for a while.
我的手开始有点凉了
my hands are starting to get a little bit cold.
是的,我的也很冷
yeah, mine are cold.
准备好风中航行了吗?
ready for a ride in the wind?
现在越来越近了 他在那
getting close now. there he is.
发生了什么事,伙计?
what happened, man?
打到一头 哈哈
got one. ha-ha.
你有吗? 哦耶
You got one? oh, yeah.
太棒了,伙计 你都做了
It was awesome, man. you suck.
我很高兴我们有驼鹿,但我有点希望
I'm glad we have the moose, but I was hoping a little bit.
我也是。 我们总是可以去
I was too. we could always go
如果你认为我们可以吃的话,再来一个
after another one if you think we could eat it.
我不知道 这是很大的一头
I don't know. it's a pretty big one.
这些天我需要多 20% 的卡路里
I need 20 percent more calories these days.
是的 那个宝宝能吃多少驼鹿?
yeah. how much moose can that baby eat?
很多
a lot.
好吧,让我们下去吧 我们有很多事情要做
well, let's get down there. we got a lot to do.
是的,在熊到达之前到达那里
yeah, get there before the bears get on it.
过这样的生活就是一场赌博
living this life is all a gamble
因为你不知道会发生什么
because you don't know what's going to happen.
这是在这里狩猎的一部分
That's part of hunting here.
你只需要愿意承担这个风险
You just have to be willing to take that risk.
这只是游戏的一部分
That's just part of the game.
它在哪里? 我能闻到它的味道
where is he? I can smell him.
是的,你可以闻到它的味道
yeah, you can smell him.
它在那
There he is.
伙计,它们是一只大动物
man, they're a big animal.
哇 它们不是很棘手吗?
wow. aren't they tricky?
好吧,现在有趣的开始了
well, now the fun begins.
我知道
I know.
大规模杀伤性武器
weapons of mass destruction.
你真的不能靠兔子生存
You can't really survive off of rabbits.
它是一种瘦肉
It's a really lean meat.
人类很难靠小动物维持生计
It's hard for humans to sustain themselves on small game.
这是这里的一顿饭
This is one meal here.
试着按照我的方式生活,
try to live life on my terms,
但你根本无法控制,
but you're not in control at all,
你必须接受这一点
and you have to accept that.
你不能只是放弃和屈服于自然,
I mean, you can't just give up and bend to nature,
但很容易气馁
but it's easy to get discouraged.
驯鹿肋骨今晚火烤
caribou ribs tonight over fire.
你做得很好,孩他妈 我以你为荣
You did good, mom. I'm proud of you.
漂亮的大肥鹿,有那么多脂肪
nice big fat bull with all that fat.
我知道 我现在要杀了一头驼鹿
I know. I just got to kill a moose now.
那么我们就准备好了
then we're set.
我们变老了,
We're getting older,
你的骨头会变脆之类的
and your bones get brittle and stuff like that.
当你在外面时,你必须非常小心
You got to be very careful when you're out there.
但你不能害怕,
but you can't be scared,
所以我们都尝试使用
so we both try to use
我们在一起的良好生存技能
our good survival skills out here together.
像一个洞穴女人
like a cave-woman.
嗯
mm-hmm.
我们在一起34年了,
We've been together for 34 years,
我们都很幸运
and we're both very lucky.
如果你有幸住在一个美丽的地方
If you're lucky enough to live in a beautiful place
并且心平气和,
and have peace of mind,
吃得好,和某人在一起
to eat well and to be with somebody
一直相爱着,
That you love all the time,
还能要求什么呢?
what more could you ask for?
校对chenym
真是令人懊恼的
It's freaking frustrating.
从字面上看,一枪交易
one shot deal literally.
大公鹿
如果你弄吹了,你可能没有第二次机会
If you blow it, you might not get a second chance.
感觉如何,阿什利?
how's that feel, Ash?
如果太多,请不要这样做
If it's too much, don't do it.
现在阿什利怀孕了
now that Ashley's pregnant,
我正在多照看她一点
I'm watching her a little bit more.
我很累很累 我要休息了
I am fatigued and exhausted. I'm taking a break.
现在我们得把它砍了 天色已晚
now we got to cut him up. it's getting late.
如果你在晚上杀死它,你得担心一只熊
If you kill it at night, you got to worry about a bear.
是的,这很新鲜
yeah, that's pretty fresh.
熊不会放弃那块肉
He's not going to give up that meat.
那是它的
That's his.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表