剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
所以你就想这样走过吗?
So you just wanna walk it across like this?
不,只是...抬起来
No, just...pick it up.
它很深
It's deep.
放、放下
Put it... Put it... Just lay it down.
不,哇,哇,哇 听我说 在这里举起来
No. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen to me. Lift it out here.
什么? 再把它抬高一点 ,伙计
What? Lift it out that way a little more. Man.
这边 他想把它放在一边
This way. he wants to lay it on its side.
这样做, 那就去吧,伙计 就这样
Go this way. Go then, man. Just like that.
你去吧 我喜欢她
There you go. I like her.
很高兴你能来帮忙,达斯汀
I'm glad you're here to help, Dustin.
我也是
Me, too.
是的,哦,是的 我很高兴 我很感激
Yeah, oh, yeah. I'm ecstatic. I appreciate it.
看着他们互相交流很有趣
It's just fun to watch them interact with each other.
他们总是互相抱怨,
They're always grumbling at each other,
但他们总是互相帮助很多
but they always help each other out a lot.
跳出来
Hop out.
我不会在水深的时候跳出来
I'm not gonna hop out when it's deep.
它甚至没有一英寸深
It ain't even an inch deep.
这个新木屋将成为陷阱线上的主木屋
This new cabin is gonna be the main cabin on our trap line
它会更大,
and it'll be bigger, you know?
更大的尺寸和阁楼,
Bigger dimensions and a loft,
因为我们打算要孩子
because we're planning on having kids
我们需要一个更大的地方来抚养孩子
and we need a bigger place to raise kids in.
我走
而且我认为我的家人当然理解
and I think that my family certainly understands
我在这里做什么,让他们来帮助我完成这个项目,
what I'm doing here, and having them here to help me on this project,
这是我非常感激的事情
It's something that I'm extremely grateful for.
不要只是放下它 准备好后告诉我,伙计
Don't just drop it. Let me know when you're ready, man.
我不会放下它
I'm not gonna drop it.
这儿
哦
Oh.
建造一个大木屋,这是一个非常雄心勃勃的项目
Building a big cabin, it's a pretty ambitious project
我们还有很多其他的事情要做
and we still have a lot of other stuff to do ahead of us.
你还好吗?
You doing all right?
我们在打猎,我们在捕鱼,还有什么?
We're hunting, we're fishing, and what else?
我们期待我们的第一个孩子
We're expecting our first child.
惊喜,我怀孕了 我怀孕了
Surprise, I'm pregnant. I am pregnant.
我很高兴成为一名父亲
I'm excited to be a dad.
阿什利会成为一个和蔼的妈妈
Ashley is gonna be a great mom.
她只是有一种非常强烈的母性本能,
She just has a pretty strong maternal instinct, you know?
我们做到了 让我们去拿另一个重物
We did it. Let's go get another load.
你期待下个月和公婆一起度过吗,阿什利?
Are you looking forward to spending the next month with the in-laws, Ashley?
这把枪是安全的
This gun's safe.
让我们去看看我们做了什么
let's go see what we did.
我们正在调整 0.22 ,因为我们要打猎
We're tunin' up the .22s 'cause we gotta hunt.
哦,太好了
oh, excellent.
我在十字上
I'm on the x.
但我这里有个弹孔
but I got a bullet hole right here,
弹孔就在这里,低 1/2 英寸
bullet hole right here, 1/2-inch low.
我不会担心的
and I don't... I'm not gonna worry about that.
很好
It's good to go.
鲁格,你想养松鼠吗?
Ruger, you want to get a squirrel?
你想得到它吗? 嗯?
You want to get him? huh?
鲁格需要吃一只松鼠
Ruger needs a squirrel to eat.
它需要新鲜的肉
He needs fresh meat.
它过去以生肉为生
and he used to live on raw meat.
所以我想再给它一次
so I want to give it to him again
因为我爱这小子
because I love the guy.
它喜欢吃肉
and he loves meat.
鲁格,让我们找一只松鼠吧
Ruger, let's get a squirrel.
当它听说我们要去找松鼠时,它很兴奋
He got excited when he heard we're goin' for squirrel.
它很高兴 它想要一个
and he's happy. he wants one.
明天,我要被我朋友的一架大飞机接走
tomorrow, I'm bein' picked up by my buddy with a big plane.
我需要一年的假期来增强我的身体,
I need a year off to build up my body,
增强我的力量
build up my strength
因为我的肠子里有肿瘤
because I got sick with tumors in my intestine.
我要去南方吃东西
and I'm goin' south to eat
很多好吃的
a lot of good food
旅行并狩猎
and travel and hunt.
45年来第一次穿短裤
gonna wear shorts for the first time in 45 years.
我要做一只雪鸟
I'm gonna be a snow bird.
我有生以来第一次做这样的事
first time in my life I'm doin' somethin' like this
因为我必须
because I have to.
我在阿♥拉♥斯加再也不暖和了
I can't stay warm in Alaska any more.
抓住它 抓住它
get him. get him.
松鼠在那
where's the squirrel.
有一只松鼠
got a squirrel.
抓住它
get him.
我想体验下本土48州
I want to experience the lower 48
就像我从来没有过的一样,嗯,尽情享受吧
like I never have and, uh, enjoy the hell outta myself.
鲁格,你有肉 我喜欢它
Ruger, you got meat. I love it.
城里的狗不知道更好的食物
the town dogs don't know better
如果它们一直在吃那种干巴巴的东西
If they're eatin' that dry crap all the time.
野外的狗,象鲁格,
wild dog like Ruger,
不想吃那种干巴巴的东西
don't want to eat that dry crap
因为它们知道更多
because they know better.
来吧,鲁格
come on, Ruger.
我必须通过陷阱,
I gotta go through traps,
我不想在这里留下的东西
stuff I don't want to leave out here.
开始准备离开
gettin' ready to leave.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
你准备好射击驯鹿了吗? 是的
Are you ready to kill caribou? Yep.
好的,很好
OK, good.
好的,科林
OK, Krinny.
注意碰撞。 哦 我告诉你了
It's gonna hit hard. Ooh. I told you.
好的 好的,拉我过去
OK. OK, pull me over there.
你去吧 好的,等一下
There you go. OK, hang on.
等一下,让我出去
Hang on, let me get out.
啊
Ah.
我认为现在不下雨
I don't think it's raining now.
能和黑莫 一起打猎,真是一种荣幸
It's truly an honour to be hunting with the Heimo Korth.
哦 黑莫科斯
Oh. The Heimo Korth.
不,很荣幸能和我女儿一起打猎
No, it's an honour to be hunting with my daughter.
这是世界上只有少数人才能获得的荣誉
It's an honour bestowed to only a few in this world.
科林 三文鱼浆果 哦
Krinny. Salmon berries. Ooh.
啊哈,另一个 哦,看这里,科林,一大群
Ah-ha, another one. Oh, look here, Krinny, a whole bunch.
嗯
Mm.
我们得继续前进,科林,会有更多的浆果
We gotta keep going, Krin, there'll be plenty more berries.
过来
Coming.
在我年轻的时候,我父亲是一个伟大的英雄人物
My dad was a big heroic figure when I was younger.
我是说,他是爸爸...
I mean, he's... he's Dad...
我当时想,“我想成为那个人,”
I was like, "I wanna be like that guy," you know?
他教会了我如何生存
He taught me how to survive.
我所知道的关于狩猎的一切,如何追踪动物,
Everything I know about hunting, how to track an animal,
如何成功地带着动物回家,
how to successfully come home with an animal,
几乎都是我父亲教给我的
pretty much is what my dad taught me.
我不会以任何其他方式学习它,
I mean, I wouldn't have learned it any other way,
和他一起去打猎的任何时候都是特别的
and anytime to get to go hunting with him is special.
我们要坐在这里...好吧 ..这是一个很好的有利位置
We're gonna sit here... OK. ..and it's a good vantage point.
你想站得更高,所以你可以看到很长的路
You wanna get up high, you know, so you can see a long ways.
问题是驯鹿,它们一直在移♥动♥,
The thing about caribou is they move so much all the time,
它们是如此的游牧,以至于它们一天成千上万的来到这里,
and they're so nomadic that they're here in thousands one day,
第二天,它们都走了
and the next day, they're gone.
如果它们得到你在的信息,它们就走了
and if they get wind of you, they're gone.
(在这里,用双筒望远镜看看)
(Here, take a look with the binoculars.)
看那水,
Look in that water,
你会看到各种动物在水中行走的地方
you see where all kinds of animals walked in the water.
记得你经过的时间
经过小山脊上的
你射击了上百头驯鹿
和没有射到的?
12 或 13岁,我射击了我的第一只驯鹿
12 or 13, I shot my first caribou.
我拿起霰弹枪,开枪了
I grabbed the shotgun and I shot it.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表