剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
I don't really know what to expect, you know?
我只是觉得实际上
I just think it's actually
这是一个怀孕的好地方
a pretty nice place to be pregnant.
这里的环境真的很原始
the environment out here is really pristine.
就像,我周围没有任何污染,
like, I'm not around any pollution,
没有任何空气污染,
any air pollution,
除了我小叔子的袜子
except for my brother-in-law's socks.
难以形容的
It's indescribable.
我以前从来没有闻过那样的味道
I've never smelled anything like that before.
哦
oh.
呃,那气味
ugh, the smell.
这么大的小木屋很难三个成年人一起住
It's hard to live with three adults in this cabin this size.
哦
oh.
哦!
oh!
感觉有人在虐待你
It feels like somebody is abusing you
当你不得不闻他们的袜子时
When you have to smell their socks like that.
但至少达斯汀很有帮助
but at least Dustin's very helpful.
弥补它
makes up for it.
他很有趣
and he's funny.
通常当我在这里的时候,我经常和泰勒单独在一起,
usually when I'm out here, I'm alone with Tyler a lot,
这就是我所期待的,
and that's what I come to expect,
但这对我成长和接受它也有好处
but it's also good for me to grow and be okay with it
因为泰勒和我不会再孤单了
because Tyler and I aren't going to be alone again
直到我们比如现在50岁
until we're like 50 now.
这是一个相当大的承诺
It's quite a commitment.
孩子可以是最大的快乐,也是最大的心病,
children can be the greatest joy and the greatest heartache,
所以我真的很兴奋也很紧张
so I'm really excited and nervous.
不过没关系
but it's okay.
这对我来说意义重大
I mean, it means a lot to me.
对你也是意义重大的事情
things that mean a lot to you
应该让你有点紧张
should make you a little nervous.
我还没有看到一头公鹿
I still haven't seen one bull.
在此刻,
at this point,
我必须想出一个不同的计划
I got to come up with a different plan
如果我碰巧没有得到任何东西
If I don't happen to get anything.
在我12、13岁时,我开始和我父亲狩猎驼鹿
这是我没有打到任何东西的第一年
我父母的生活方式,绝对启发了我
the lifestyle my parents lived, it's definitely inspired me
试着追随他们的脚步
to try to follow in their footsteps.
这是一件非常令人印象深刻的事情,
It's a very impressive thing, you know,
我父亲在丛林中开始他的生活,经历一切
what my dad went through to start his life in the bush
让这个地方成为一个家
and make this place a home.
他甚至没有一盏电灯
I mean, he didn't even have one electric light
当他第一年来到这里时
When he came out here for the first year.
他只有蜡烛,
He just had candles,
这比今天的我,要极端得多
and that's a lot more extreme than me today.
但我爸爸总是能够养活我和我妹妹
but my dad's always been able to provide for me and my sister.
我非常非常感谢
I mean, I'm very, very grateful.
如果我狩猎驼鹿失败,
You know, if I fail moose hunting,
我不只是失败了一次驼鹿狩猎,我让家人和我自己都失败了
I didn't just fail a moose hunt, I failed my family and myself.
在那里
right there.
大公鹿
穿越进入平地
我要跑着过河,试着叫它
好的 我们走
all right. let's move.
从上面的瞭望点,我看到有一头驼鹿
从道路下来
我要努力跑到那,截下它
这里很多驼鹿痕迹,这是个好信♥号♥♥
在你发现一头公鹿并潜近它,
after you spot a bull and you're making a stalk on it,
你正处于纯粹的肾上腺素和本能
You're working on pure adrenaline and instinct.
确切说,这是一笔一次性的交易
It's a one-shot deal, literally.
你弄吹它,你可能没有第二次机会
You blow it, you might not get a second chance.
我们一直朝前,努力叫它
准备好了?
我能听到一头公鹿过来
I can hear a bull coming in.
它很恼火
它发出咔嚓声
这是一头驼鹿 真正生气的声音
蹲下
蹲下,它可能回来
可爱的大驼鹿,离河约 100 码?
freaking sweet, big moose about 100 yards from the river?
没有比这更好的了
doesn't get much better than that.
哇,这么多肉
wow, that's a lot of meat.
看看其中一个 它超大
I mean, look at one of these quarters. it's huge.
哇
whoa.
那是很多肉,就在那里
That's a lot of meat, right there.
超过 1,000 磅
It's over 1,000 pounds.
伙计
oh, man.
我真的开始认为,我不会得到任何东西,
I was really starting to think I wasn't going to get anything,
但我得到了我现在能用的所有肉
but I got all the meat I can use now.
获取一个大动物很特别,真的
It's special to take a big animal, it really is.
它是一头完整的、成熟的公鹿,它有生命,而且...
It's a full, mature bull that's had a life, and...
我不知道
I don't know.
这只是一种不同的感觉,非常无法解释
It's just a different feeling, very unexplainable.
好吧,现在做一些工作
well, now for some work.
让我们打开它,这样它就可以开始冷下来了
let's get him opened up, so he can start cooling off.
这是非常有益的
This is extremely rewarding.
突然之间,你从很久没有看到任何东西
all of a sudden, you go from not seeing anything for a long time
手头上有大量的肉
to having a huge supply of meat on your hands
在几秒钟内
in a matter of seconds.
我爸教我怎么...
my dad taught me how to...
处理猎到的动物
care for game animals.
我当时真的很年轻
I was really young.
我们会帮助屠宰驯鹿,
We would help butcher caribou,
我们会一直在这里帮助保持住所
and we'd always be here to help hold quarters up
屠宰驼鹿方面,诸如此类
and whatnot when it came to butchering moose.
我今晚在想驼鹿的心脏
I'm thinking moose heart tonight.
这可能是我最喜欢的
That's probably my favorite.
真的很棒
It's really good.
我们总是在猎杀后的第一天吃那个
We've always eaten that the first day after a kill.
我不知道,部分可能只是美好的回忆
I don't know. part of it's just maybe fond memories.
当我吃掉那个时,就意味着我们已经成功地进行了一次狩猎
When I eat that, it means we've had a successful hunt.
我有肉了
I got meat.
我有柴火,所以我感觉准备得更充分了
I got firewood, so I feel a lot more prepared
把这只驼鹿带回屋里
to get this moose back to the house.
它会让我得到很多其他的东西
and it's going to allow me to get a lot of other things
我需要在冰冻之前完成
I need to get done before freeze-up.
我想我现在要出发了
I think I'm going to head out now,
尽管这是一个好地方,而且这里有一条很好的小路
even though this is a good spot and there's a good trail here
有很多新鲜的驼鹿足迹
with a lot of fresh moose tracks.
但它,现在离木屋有点远,
but it's, you know, kind of far away from the cabin right now,
所以我不想在这里杀死一头驼鹿,太晚了,
so I don't want to kill a moose too late here, you know,
因为那时我必须回去上船,
because then I've got to go back and get in the boat,
我不想在黑暗中过河
and I don't want to cross the river in the dark.
所以我要走上木屋
so I'm going to work my way up to the cabin
佯喊,停下,保持安静,
and call and stop and be real quiet,
听了很久,然后...
listen for a long time, and...
是的 但那是...
yeah. but that's...
因此,这就是我要做的
yeah, so, that's what I'm going to do.
低点,低点
get down. get down.
那边有一头公驼鹿
There's a bull moose over there.
低点,低点
get down. get down.
那边有一头公驼鹿
There's a bull moose over there.
终于
finally.
好 我得到了驼鹿
oh, that's good. I got moose.
现在我们有肉过冬了
now we got meat for the winter.
我们完成了
We're done.
现在是 3:30
It's 3:30.
在我们完成之前还需要一点时间,
It'll be a bit before we're done,
所以,现在我得把它分割了
so, now I got to cut him up.
这是一种解脱
It's a relief.
很好
I mean, it's good.
我得到了驼鹿,我很高兴
I got the moose, and I'm happy.
现在有很多工作要做--很多
and there's a ton of work to be done right now -- a ton.
所以我才刚刚开始
so I'm just getting to it.
为家人提供足够的肉--
providing enough meat for the family --
很骄傲,很自豪
proud of that, very proud of it.
我喜欢
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表