剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
真的进入了时光机
is really getting into a time machine
并将自己带回到过去
and transporting yourself into the past.
基本上,这就像一场盛大的冒险
This is like a grand adventure, basically.
它只是驱动我
It just kind of drives me.
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加
下集内容
鲍勃:在这里,这是一种非常安全的感觉
out here, It's a very safe feeling.
但这可能会在一秒钟内改变
but that could change, in a second.
总会有你无法预测的事情
There's always gonna be stuff that you can't predict.
熊到处有
-你有那把枪吗? -是的
-you got that gun? -yeah.
哇 爱你
mwah. love you.
黑莫:要不我们家一直这样下去,
either our family keeps this going,
否则这个地方就会腐烂
or else the place will just rot away.
这不是我现在的生活
It's just not where my life is right now.
鲍勃:我需要回到我的木屋
I need to get back to my cabin.
我已经有一段时间没看到它了
I haven't seen it for quite a while.
天哪,有人来过这里......
holy somebody's been in here.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表