剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
九年前,我和阿什利第一次来到这里
Ashley and I first started coming out here nine years ago
这是我没有她的第一次远行
and this is my first run without her.
但她今晚要坐飞机进来,然后降落,
But she's flying in and getting dropped off tonight,
所以我可以期待
so I can look forward to that.
看起来是另一个打断树支柱的好地方
Looks like another good place to bust the prop.
是的
Yeah.
我们越来越近了
We're getting close.
20-30 英里上游,我们要回家了
20-30 miles upriver, we're gonna be home.
但在那之前,我和达斯汀现在正在寻找一间木屋
But before that, Dustin and I are searching for a cabin right now.
它属于一个老捕手
It belonged to an old trapper.
而这条河,也没有太多的人造建筑
and this river, there aren't very many human-made structures.
它应该在我们面前的那家河岸
It should be on that bank right in front of us.
所以,很高兴知道它们在哪里
So, it's good to know where they're at.
如果发生了可怕的紧急情况,我们需要在某个地方停下来,
If there were a dire emergency and we needed to stop over someplace,
很高兴知道最近的木屋在哪里
It'd be nice to know where the nearest cabin was.
应该就在这些树林上面
我也认为呢
我们要寻找的木屋属于...一个捕猎者
The cabin that we're going to look for belonged to...a trapper.
他不在了,他真的死了
He's not... he's not around any more, he actually died.
他是我祖父母那一代,
He was from my grandparents' generation,
他曾在 50 年代来到这里
so he would have come up here, I think, in the '50s.
嘘
Shh.
蔷薇果真茂密
是的
Yeah.
你找到了吗?
Did you find it?
呃...有一条小路通向这里,泰勒
Uh...there's a trail leading over here, Tyler.
不过,我会检查一下
I'll check it out, though.
熊迹到处都是
你带枪了吗
是的
Yeah.
泰勒,我们可能正沿着一条大熊的路走下去
We might just be going down a great big bear trail, Tyler.
这里有件旧衬衫
There's some old shirt laying here.
好像动物们有点...
Looks like the animals have kind of...
..扯碎了一点
..shredded that a little bit.
嗯
Huh.
在那里,嗯? 它在那里
There it is, huh? There it is.
很久没有人来过这里了
Nobody's been here in a long time.
不,完全没有敲击声
No. No chinking left at all.
哦 伙计,这里太糟糕了
Ooh. Man, that's rotten bad here.
这太糟糕了 哦,熊进来了,是吧?
That's too bad. Oh, the bears got in there, huh?
是的,熊把它搞砸了,哦
Yeah, the bears have trashed it. Oh, wow.
一切都刚刚被撕掉了
Everything's just ripped out of it.
这是个好主意
That's a good idea.
你真的不想走到一个熊睡觉的地方
You don't really want to walk up to one sleeping in there.
退后
没有熊
There's no bear.
是的,不过我想它可能在这里闲逛。 是的
Yeah, I think he's probably hanging around here, though. Yeah.
一些熊认为这是它自己的地方。 是的
Some bear has claimed this as his own. Yeah.
看看爪痕,到处都是
Look at the claw marks, everywhere.
爪子抓的 是的
Clawing at it. Yeah.
我们进去好吗? 是的
Shall we go in? Yeah.
很糟糕
that's sad.
他读了很多书,哇
He did a lot of reading, wow.
旧的自♥制♥雪鞋
Old homemade snowshoes.
用驼鹿皮缝起来,看起来像
Sewed those up with moosehide, it looks like.
这个雪橇是一种古老的传统驼绒雪橇
This sled is an old traditional moosehide sled.
是的,他只是个老前辈,是老一代拓荒者
Yeah, he was just an old timer, man. he was one of the old sourdoughs.
这样的人现在已经不多了,过去很多
There aren't guys like that around any more, very many of them.
在生活中开辟自己的道路
Blaze their own trails through life.
它只是消失了,这些旧木屋
It's just going away, these old cabins.
总有一天会剩下的唯一的
and the only thing that's gonna be left of it someday
只是一堆烂垃圾
is just a rotten pile of junk.
我们只是失去了一些东西,我们正在失去那个
We're just losing something, you know, we're losing that.
我们,美国人♥民♥,我认为我们只是...
Us, the American people, I think we're just...
正在消失,真可惜
It's going away and it's a shame.
有一天这可能是你的木屋
This might be your cabin someday.
是的,最终,是的,这是未来要发生的事情
Yeah, I mean, eventually, yeah, that's what's gonna happen. Yep.
这一切都不会永远持续下去,什么都不会...
None of this is going to last forever, nothing does and...
是的,我希望我们很快就会有一个孩子...
Yeah, I hope we're gonna have a kid soon and...
..谁知道他们是否会继续?
..who knows if they'll continue it?
是的,我们知道它在哪里
Yeah, we know where it is.
好吧,如果你必须,你仍然可以留在这里
Well, if you ever have to, you could still stay here.
它会变得因陋就简
It would be roughing it.
让我们去奶奶家参观一下 是的,好的
Let's do a tour of Grandma's house. Yeah, OK.
他长大了
He's getting big.
是的
Yeah.
这是对克林到来的庆祝
This is a celebration of Krin coming.
克林很久以来第一次吃驯鹿,
Krin's going to eat caribou for the first time in a long time,
我需要烟熏昨天射杀的驯鹿身上的肉
and so I need to smoke a meat from the caribou I shot yesterday.
埃德娜的烤面包
Edna's baking bread.
这对他们来说很特别
That's special to them
因为他们住在本土,吃不到
because they don't get it down in the lower 48.
对吧,克林尼?
Right, Krinny?
是的
Yeah.
哦
Oh.
奶奶得准备做面包了
Grandma gotta get ready for making bread.
我们要帮奶奶吗? 不?
Are we going to help Grandma? No?
今年我生了第一个孩子
This year I had my first baby.
他的名字是科比
His name is Colby.
他只有四个月大
He's only four months old
我第一次把他带到这里
and I got to bring him out here for the first time.
看看一切,看看我长大的地方
See everything, see where I grew up.
他不会记得这里,但是...
I mean, he's not going to remember it, but...
只是为了让他在这里,这很特别
just to have him out here, it's special.
还记得小时候,你们...
Remember when you were little, you guys...
曾经为了做面包而争吵,因为它是松软的
used to fight over to make bread because it was squishy.
我可以离开 20 年然后我回来
I can be gone for, like, 20 years and I come back,
一切都和以前一样
everything's just like the way it used to be.
所以现在,是的,你真的可以看到烟雾开始升腾出来
So now, yeah, yeah, you can really see the Smoke just pouring out now.
这正是我想要的
That's exactly what I want.
当然,我希望看到在这种生活方式中长大的孙子孙女
Of course I'd like to see the grandkids raised in this lifestyle.
一方面,这是一种更健康的生活
For one thing, it's a much more healthier life.
身心更健康,两者兼而有之
Healthier in mind and body, both.
现在只有少数人这样生活,
There's only a few of us living like that now,
所以我希望,最终,我们的女儿们会搬到这里,
so I hope, eventually, our daughters will move out here,
也许会在冬季进行诱捕
maybe during the winter months for trapping.
哎呀,那会让我高兴的
Heck yeah, that would make me happy.
但在我看来,我也在准备,以防万一他们不这样做
But I'm also, in my mind, preparing, just in case they don't.
就这样,是时候陪宝宝一整天了
That's it. Time to be with the baby all day.
什么? 是的
What? Yeah.
你奶奶,是的 哦...
Your grandma, yeah. Oh...
从上面,你看到了一切
From up above, you see everything.
你看到了不同的画面
You see a different picture.
我等不及到那里
I can't wait to get up there.
那是我40多年的家...
It's my home for over 40 years...
..我已经有好长一段时间没有看到它了
..and I haven't seen it for quite a while.
我到家了
I'm home.
鲁格,过来,我把你的安全带拿掉
Ruger, come here, I'll get that harness off you.
过来
Come here.
你知道我们在哪里吗? 你不需要那个
Do you know where we are? You don't need that on you.
是的
Yeah.
看那条狗,它玩得很开心
Look at the dog, he's having a ball.
现在你自♥由♥了
Now you're free. Now you're free.
我们往下去木屋吧
Let's get going down to the cabin.
这总是一次旅行
It's always a trip
几个月后你第一次去的时候...
when you're going for the first time after many months...
..因为你不知道,你离开后发生了什么
..cos you don't know what happened when you were gone.
鲁格,我们到家了
Ruger, we're home.
我会很高兴暖身并生火
I'll be glad to get warmed up and have a fire going.
我不是这样叠的
I didn't stack it like this.
我从不把两个雪橇叠在一起
I never stack two toboggans on top of each other.
我没有绑这个
I didn't tie this.
有人进过木屋
Somebody's been in the cabin.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表