剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
o then how quickly should this arm of mine chastise thee
我必要立刻惩罚你
and minister correction to thy fault!
拨乱反正
My gracious uncle, let me know my fault.
仁慈的叔父 我到底有何过
On what condition stands it and wherein?
我错在哪里
Even in condition of the worst degree,
你可谓罪大恶极
in gross rebellion and detested treason.
是卑劣的叛国 是可憎的谋反
Thou art a banished man,
你已被放逐
and here art come, before the expiration of thy time,
如今年限未满
in braving arms against thy sovereign.
却举兵回国 作乱犯上
As I was banished, I was banished Hereford
我被放逐时 仍是海瑞福德
but as I come, I come for Lancaster.
如今 我为兰开斯特的爵位而来
And noble uncle, I beseech your grace,
尊贵的叔父 请您开恩
look on my wrongs with an indifferent eye.
公正地看待我所受的委屈
You are my father,
我视您为父
for methinks in you I see old Gaunt alive.
因为我在您身上看到了先父的影子
O then, my father,
那么 父亲
will you permit that I shall stand condemned a wandering vagabond,
您忍♥心看我背负罪名 漂泊海外
my rights and royalties plucked from my arms perforce
我的权利和财产被人夺走
and given away to upstart unthrifts?
拿去给人挥霍吗
Wherefore was I born?
我为何降世
If that my cousin king be King of England,
若我王兄是英格兰的国王
it must be granted I am Duke of Lancaster.
我自是名正言顺的兰开斯特公爵
You have a son, Aumerle, my noble cousin.
您儿子 我的奥墨尔贤弟
Had you first died and he been thus trod down,
您若仙逝 而他遭人如此凌♥辱♥
he would have found his uncle Gaunt a father
他伯父刚特也定会如父亲一般
to rouse his wrongs and chase them to the bay.
来替他主持正义
What would you have me do?
您说我如何是好
I am a subject, and I challenge law.
我作为臣子 想依法鸣冤
Attorneys are denied me,
却无人愿为我辩护
and therefore, personally I lay my claim
因此我只得亲自提出
to my inheritance of free descent.
继承家父遗产的要求
The noble Duke hath been much abused.
这位尊贵的公爵饱受欺凌
It stands your grace upon to do him right.
公爵您理应为他主持公道
Base men by his endowments are made great.
卑贱小人靠侵吞他的财产而一夜暴富
My lords of England, let me tell you this.
列位大人 容我说一句
I have had feelings of my cousin's wrongs
我当然同情舍侄的遭遇
and laboured all I could to do him right.
也曾尽力为他争取权益
But in this kind to come - in braving arms
可你们如此声势浩荡 兴师动众
be his own carver, and cut out his way
不循常理 有违国法
to find out right with wrong - it may not be.
为寻求正义不择手段 断断不可
And you that do abet him in this kind
而你们这些协助他的人
cherish rebellion and are rebels all.
也都是乱臣贼子
The noble Duke hath sworn his coming is but for his own
公爵已起誓他回国只为夺回自己的财产
and for the right of that
为助他达成目的
we are all strongly sworn to give him aid.
我们都已郑重宣誓援助他
And let him never see joy that breaks that oath!
谁若违背誓言 愿他永受煎熬
Well, well.
好啊
I see the issue of these arms.
我能预见这一场干戈的结果
I cannot mend it, I must needs confess,
我承认我已无力扭转乾坤
because my power is weak and all ill-left
因为以我螳臂难以当车
but if I could, by Him that gave me life,
苍天在上 我若有此能力
I would attach you all and make you stoop
一定要抓住你们 逼你们屈服
unto the sovereign mercy of the King.
让你们乞求王上开恩
But since I cannot,
可我无能为力
be it known unto you I do remain as neuter.
就只能宣布保持中立
So, fare you well.
再会吧
But we must win your grace to go with us to my father's seat
我求您一定随我等去一趟先父的封地
to see those lands I must again call mine.
去看看我要夺回的那一方水土
Nor friends nor foes to me welcome you are.
你于我既非友亦非敌
Things past redress are now with me past care.
我既无力回天 只好置身事外
My lord, we have stayed ten days
大人 我们已等候了十日
and hardly kept our countrymen together,
好容易没让兄弟们一哄而散
and yet we hear no tidings from the King.
可王上现在还音讯全无
Therefore we will disperse ourselves.
我们只得解散队伍
Farewell.
再会
Stay yet another day, thou trusty Welshman.
再等一日吧 忠实的威尔士人
The King reposes all his confidence in thee.
王上对你无比信任
'Tis thought the King is dead.
人家都说王上已死
We will not stay.
我们不能等了
The bay trees in our country are all withered,
我国的月桂树都已枯萎
and meteors fright the fixed stars of heaven
流星冲撞天上的恒星
the pale-faced moon looks bloody on the earth,
惨白的月亮却映出血色
and lean-looked prophets whisper fearful change
消瘦的预言家耳语着可怕的变数
rich men look sad, and ruffians dance and leap,
富人愁眉不展 无赖手舞足蹈
the one in fear to lose what they enjoy,
惶恐者怕的是失去财产
the other to enjoy by rage and war.
欢欣者则是惟恐天下不乱
These signs forerun the death or fall of kings.
这都是君王没落的预兆
Farewell.
再会吧
Our countrymen are gone and fled,
我的兄弟们早已纷纷离开
as well assured Richard, their king,
因为他们相信理查王
is dead.
已经驾崩
Ah, Richard,
理查啊
with the eyes of heavy mind
我心情无比沉痛
I see thy glory like a shooting star
见你的英名如流星一般
fall to the base earth from the firmament.
陨落苍穹 坠到卑贱的地上
Thy sun sets weeping in the lowly west,
你的太阳含泪西沉
witnessing storms to come, woe and unrest.
风暴欲来 不幸将至 动荡将起
The friends are fled to wait upon thy foes,
你的朋友也弃明投暗
and crossly to thy good all fortune goes.
幸运全然不眷顾你
Bushy and Green, I will not vex your souls
布希 格林 我不会折磨你们
since presently your souls must part your bodies
因为你们马上就要魂肉分离
with too much urging your pernicious lives,
此刻再多说你们所犯的罪恶
for 'twere no charity.
未免太无人情
Yet to wash your blood from off my hands,
可为证明我并非残害无辜
here in the view of men
我要当众宣布
I will unfold some causes of your deaths.
处死你们的几条理由
You have misled a prince,
你们把一位王子
a royal king,
一位君王
a happy gentleman in blood and lineaments,
一位龙章凤姿的帝王之后
by you unhappied and disfigured clean.
变得郁郁寡欢 面目全非
You have in manner with your sinful hours
你们诱他沉湎于玩乐
made a divorce betwixt his queen and him,
使他疏远了王后
broke the possession of a royal bed
害王后孤枕独眠
and stained the beauty of a fair queen's cheeks
她美丽的脸庞
with tears drawn from her eyes by your foul wrongs.
因你们的恶行而满是泪痕
Myself,
而我
a prince by fortune of my birth,
本是一位贵族
near to the King in blood, and near in love
与国王血脉相连 情同手足
till you did make him misinterpret me,
却因你们挑拨离间
have stooped my neck under your injuries
而失宠受辱
and sighed my English breath in foreign clouds,
背井离乡
eating the bitter bread of banishment,
流亡海外 凄苦无比
whilst you have fed upon my signories,
你们则占我领地
disparked my parks and felled my forest woods,
毁我猎园 伐我树木
from my own window torn my household coat,
扯下我自家窗上的族徽
rased out my imprese,
刮去我的纹章
leaving me no sign save men's opinions and my living blood
仅剩公论与血统
to show the world I am a gentleman.
贵族身份沦为空名
This and much more,
不止如此
much more than twice all this,
你们的罪状远不止如此
condemns you to the death.
因此判你们死刑
See them delivered over to execution and the hand of death.
带他们下去 处以死刑
More welcome is the stroke of death to me
我欢迎死神的到来
than Bolingbroke to England.
英格兰却不欢迎你 波林勃洛克
Lords,
列位大人
farewell.
别了
No!
不
My only comfort
我唯一的慰藉
is that heaven will take our souls
是上天将接纳我们的灵魂
and plague injustice with the pains of hell.
而地狱则会折磨那些险恶小人
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表