剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
And his kinsman too. The figo for thee, then!
还是他同乡呢 那去你的
My name is...
我名叫...
..Pistol called.
毕斯托尔[火枪]
It sorts well with your fierceness.
倒配你这凶悍的性子
My lord Dauphin.
皇太子殿下
What is it, boy? I have seen the English, sir.
怎么了 殿下 我看到英格兰人了
They are within 1,500 paces of their tents.
他们就在不到一千五百步处扎营
Is not that the morning which breaks yonder?
那边不是破晓了吗
We have no great cause to desire the approach of day.
我们又没有理由盼望白天到来
We see yonder the beginning of the day,
我们看得到今日的破晓
but I think we shall never see the end of it.
但恐怕是看不到日落了
Who goes there?
谁在哪
A friend.
自己人
Under what captain serve you?
你在哪位将领麾下
Under Sir Thomas Erpingham.
托马斯·欧平汉爵士
A good old commander,
一位出色的老将领
and a most kind gentleman.
也是最为善良的绅士
I pray you, what thinks he of our estate?
我问你 他如何看我们的处境
Even as men wrecked upon a sand,
就像沉了船 被冲上沙滩的人
that look to be washed off the next tide.
只等着再来个浪头把他卷走
He hath not told his thought to the king?
他没把自己的想法禀告王上吗
No...
没有
..nor it is not meet he should.
而且也不当说
For I think the king is but a man, as I am.
我觉得国王也和我一样 只是个凡人
The element shows to him as it doth to me.
我和他头上同是一方天
His ceremonies laid by, in his nakedness he appears but a man.
抛开浮华的头衔 他也不过是个人
Therefore when he sees reason of fears, as we do,
因此他若和我们一样有理由感到害怕
his fears be of the same relish as ours are.
那恐惧的滋味对我们都是一样的
Yet, in reason,
可按理说
no king should possess himself with any appearance of fear,
国王是不可以显露出一丝恐惧的
lest he, by showing it, should dishearten his army.
否则 全军的士气都会瓦解
He may show what outward courage he will,
无论他表现得如何♥勇♥敢
but I believe, as cold a night as 'tis,
我相信 在如此漫漫寒夜
he could wish himself in Thames up to the neck.
他也会宁可浸在泰晤士河里
And so I would he were,
我也希望如此
and I by him, all adventures, so we were quit here.
我会陪着他 只要离开这儿 去哪都行
I think he would not wish himself anywhere but where he is.
我想他更乐意待在这儿 而不是别处
Then I would he were here alone,
那我希望他能独守在此
and a many poor men's lives saved.
许多可怜人能捡条命了
I dare say you love him not so ill to wish him here alone.
我敢说你并非全不爱戴他 真希望他独守
Methinks I could not die
照我看来
anywhere so contented as in the king's company,
我宁可跟国王同生共死
his cause being just and his quarrel honourable.
他师出有名 为正义而战
That's more than we know.
这我们不知道
Ay, or more than we should seek after.
或者说 这不是我们的追求
For we know enough if we know we are the king's subjects.
我们只需要知道自己是国王的臣民
If his cause be wrong,
如果他理亏在先
our obedience to the king wipes the crime of it out of us.
我们服从王命 也无罪过
But if the cause be not good,
但如果他不是师出有名
the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
那国王就要背负一笔沉重的孽账了
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle,
多少人为此役前仆后继 残肢断臂
shall join together at the latter day and cry all
审判日冤魂会聚集起来 一同哭诉
"We died at such a place."
"我们居然死在这种地方"
I am afeard...there are few die well that die in a battle.
只怕 死于沙场 鲜有善终
Now, if these men do not die well,
如果他们不得善终
it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it.
那领他们送死的国王就难辞其咎了
Every subject's duty is the king's,
效忠国王是百姓的本分
but every subject's soul is his own.
但他们的灵魂依旧是自己的
'Tis certain, every man that dies ill,
真是这样 那凡是没有善终之人
the ill upon his own head.
只能怪他自己
The king is not to answer it.
国王就没什么责任吗
I myself heard the king say he would not be ransomed.
我亲耳听国王说 他绝不会献上赎金
Ay, he said so, to make us fight cheerfully.
他这么说 无非是为了鼓舞士气
But when our throats are cut,
但我们都被人割喉时
he may be ransomed,
他就会乖乖献上赎金
and we ne'er the wiser.
我们却蒙在鼓里
If I live to see it, I'll never trust his word after.
我此生若见到这种事 就绝不再相信他
You may as well go about to turn the sun to ice
你不如拿根孔雀毛
with fanning in his face with a peacock's feather.
把太阳扇到结冰
You'll never trust his word after! The king!
"绝不再相信他" 他是国王啊
Come, 'tis a foolish saying.
这话可真够傻的
Your reproof is something too round.
你这话太过分了
I should be angry with you, if the time were convenient.
若非今日不便 我绝不轻饶你
Let it be a quarrel between us
这事咱们没完 你若能活下去
if you live. I embrace it.
我们他日再清算 完全赞成
How shall I know thee again?
我日后要如何认出你呢
Give me any glove of thine
把你的手套给我
and I will wear it.
我会戴着它
Then, if ever thou darest acknowledge it,
你日后若还敢来认账
I will make it my quarrel.
我定与你清算
Here is my glove.
这是我的手套
Give me another of thine.
你也把你的给我一只
There.
拿去
This, will I also wear in my belt.
我也要把这只手套别在腰间
if ever thou come to me and say after tomorrow
明天过后 你若跑来找我
"This is my glove,"
承认这是你的
by this hand I will take thee a box on the ear.
我就要用这只手给你一记耳光
If ever I live to see it, I will challenge it.
我若有命再见到它 我定会与你叫板
Thou darest as well be hanged.
那你真是不怕死呢
Well, I will do it,
我说到做到
though I take thee in the king's company.
哪怕当着国王 我也要找你算账
Keep thy word. Fare thee well.
你要说话算话 再会吧
If the English had any apprehension, they would run away.
英格兰人但凡有点脑子 就该逃命去
Now is it time to arm.
现在该武装起来了
Come, shall we about it?
来吧 行动吧
O God of battles! Steel my soldiers' hearts.
战神啊 让我的战士内心坚定
Possess them not with fear.
毫无恐惧
Take from them now the sense of reckoning,
如果他们为敌多势众而胆寒
if the opposed numbers pluck their hearts from them.
现在就让他们忘记如何计数吧
Not today, O Lord, O, not today,
上帝啊 请别在今天
think not upon the fault my father made in compassing the crown!
追究我父王篡位时所犯下的种种罪孽
I Richard's body have interred anew,
我已重新安葬理查的骸骨
and on it have bestow'd more contrite tears
洒下的忏悔之泪
than from it issued forced drops of blood.
比当初流出的血还多
More will I do,
我还会做更多善事
though all that I can do is nothing worth,
虽然这一切并没多大价值
since that my penitence comes after all, imploring pardon.
毕竟我终须自我忏悔 请求宽恕
I know thy errand.
我明白你的意思
I will go with thee.
我这就跟你走
The day,
新的一天
my friends
我的朋友们
and all things stay for me.
万事已备 只待我一人
Position!
就位
'O god of battles! Steel my soldiers' hearts,
战神啊 让我的战士内心坚定
'possess them not with fear.'
毫无恐惧
The king has rode himself to view their battle.
王上亲自骑马观察敌阵去了
God's arm strike with us!
愿上帝与我们一同战斗
There's five to one.
我们要以一敌五
Besides, they all are fresh.
而且对方全是生力军
'Tis fearful odds.
胜算不容乐观
God be with you, princes all.
愿上帝与你们同在 诸位亲王
I'll to my charge.
我要回岗了
If we no more meet till we meet in heaven,
若此一别 须得天上再见
then, joyfully, warriors all, adieu!
那么各位将士 我们高高兴兴地道别吧
Farewell, good Salisbury.
再会 好萨立斯伯雷
Good luck go with thee!
愿好运与你常伴
Farewell, kind lord. Fight valiantly today.
再会 大人 今天勇敢地作战吧
You are as full of valour as of kindness,
你不仅心地善良 而且浑身是胆
princely in both.
配得上你高贵的身份
O that we now had here but one ten thousand of
整日在英格兰无所事事的人们
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表