剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
The Duke of York commends himself to your majesty.
约克公爵向陛下致意
Lives he, good uncle?
他还活着吗 好叔父
Thrice within this hour I saw him down.
一小时内 我见他倒下三次
Thrice up again and fighting.
每次又跳起来浴血杀敌
From helmet to the spur, all blood he was.
从头盔到靴刺 全是鲜血
In which array, brave soldier, doth he lie, larding the plain.
这位英勇的军人倒在血泊中
He smiled me in the face,
他冲我微笑
raught me his hand, and with a feeble grip says,
向我伸出手 无力地握住我 说道
"Dear my lord, commend my service to my sovereign."
"好公爵 请代我向王上请安"
And so, espoused to death,
就这样 同死神
with blood he sealed a testament of noble-ending love.
用一份血♥书♥永结为伴
The pretty and sweet manner of it forced those waters from me
这真挚动人的场景 让我黯然泪下
which I would have stopped.
我虽想止住泪水
But I had not so much of man in me.
却远没那么坚强
And all my mother came into mine eyes and gave me up to tears.
让我像个弱女子般 老泪纵横
I blame you not.
难怪你要哭
For, hearing this, i must perforce compound with mistful eyes,
听了这番话 我的双眼也不禁模糊
or they will issue too.
热泪难抑
Wh... What new alarum is this same?
为何又响起了号♥角 难道有变
The French have reinforced their scattered men?
难道法兰西军队又集♥合♥起了残兵
I was not angry since I came to France
我来到法兰西 还不曾发火
until this instant!
此刻却怒不可揭
If they will fight with us, let them come down.
若是他们执意要战 那就下山来
Or void the field, they do offend our sight.
否则就滚出阵地 免得惹人生厌
If they'll do neither,
若他们都不肯
we will come to them and make them skirr away,
我们便进军 让他们仓皇而逃
as swift as stones enforced from the old Assyrian slings.
跑得像被投石器弹飞的石块一般
We'll cut the throats of those we have,
我们要把战俘全部杀掉
and not a man of them that we shall take shall taste our mercy.
再抓来的战俘也杀无赦 决不手软
Let every soldier kill his prisoners. My lord?
让士兵们杀掉手中的战俘 陛下
Give the word through!
传令下去
The herald of the French, my liege.
陛下 法兰西使节求见
His eyes are humbler than they used to be.
他的眼中已失去先前的高傲
What means this, herald?
这是怎么回事 使节
Know'st thou not that I have fined these bones of mine for ransom?
你忘了我是拿这身骨头做赎金吗
Comest thou again for ransom?
为何又来讨取赎金
No. Great king, I come to thee for charitable licence.
不 伟大的王上 我来求您开恩
That we may wander over this bloody field to look our dead,
请允许我们走遍战场 记录阵亡的战士
and then to bury them.
并埋葬死者
O, give us leave, great king,
伟大的王上 请准许我们
to view the field in safety
安全地巡视战场
and dispose of their dead bodies.
安置死者遗骨
I tell thee truly, herald,
老实说 使节
I know not if the day be ours or no.
我还不知我们今日是否得胜
For yet a many of your horsemen peer and gallop o'er the field.
因为你们许多骑兵还在战场上跑来跑去
The day is yours.
您已得胜
Praised be God, and not our strength, for it!
这是上帝恩典 而非我们的本事
What is this castle called that stands hard by?
矗立在那边的城♥堡♥叫什么
They call it Agincourt.
阿金库尔
Then call we this the field of Agincourt,
那这一仗就叫"阿金库尔之役"
fought on the day of Crispin Crispianus.
日子是在克里斯宾节
Good uncle, go with him.
好叔叔 随他去吧
Bring me just notice of the numbers dead.
查明双方阵亡的确切数目
On both our parts.
再来向我禀报
Your grandfather of famous memory an't please, your majesty,
恕臣多嘴 您那大名鼎鼎的祖父
and your great-uncle Edwardthe Black Prince of Wales,
还有您叔祖"威尔士黑太子"爱德华
as I have read in the chronicles,
据史书♥记♥载
fought a most brave battle here in France.
也曾在法兰西奋勇杀敌
They did, Fluellen.
确是如此 弗鲁爱林
If your majesty is remembered of it,
要是陛下还记得
the Welshmen did good service that day.
威尔士军队那天也立过大功
I well remember.
记忆犹深
For I am Welsh, you know, good countryman.
好同胞 我也是个威尔士人呢
God bless and preserve your majesty!
愿上帝赐福 保佑陛下
I am your majesty's countryman.
我是陛下的同胞
I care not who know it. I will confess it to all the world.
我不怕人家知道 我愿意告诉普天下的人
I need not to be ashamed of your majesty, praised be God.
赞美上帝 我何必为这份情谊羞耻
So long as your majesty is an honest man.
只要陛下是位正人君子
God keep me so!
愿上帝保佑
Call yonder fellow hither.
把那个小伙子叫过来
Soldier, you must come to the King.
你 过来见王上
Soldier, why wearest thou that glove?
你干嘛戴着那只手套
An't please your majesty,
回禀陛下
'tis the gage of one that I should fight withal,
扔手套挑衅我的人若还没死
if he be alive.
我就定要与他一决高下
An Englishman?
他可是英格兰人
An't please your majesty.
回禀陛下
A rascal that swaggered with me last night,
是个流氓 昨晚跟我吵起来了
who, if alive and ever dare to challenge this glove,
他若还活着 敢来认这只手套
I have sworn to take him a box on the ear.
我发誓要给他一个巴掌
What think you, Captain?
你怎么看 上尉
Is it fit this soldier keep his oath?
这个士兵应当遵守誓言吗
It may be that his enemy is a gentleman of great sort,
他的对头许是个有头有脸的人物
quite from the answer of his degree.
岂能屈尊与小兵计较
Though he be as good a gentleman as the devil is,
不管对方是何身份地位
it is necessary, look your grace,
他既已立誓
that he keep his vow and his oath.
就该算数 请陛下明鉴
Then keep thy vow, sirrah, when thou meetest the fellow.
等你遇到那家伙 小伙子 就履行誓言吧
So I will, my liege, as I live.
只要我有口气就决不食言 陛下
Give me thy glove, soldier.
把你的手套给我 士兵
Look.
你看
Here is the fellow of it.
这儿有一只正好配对
'Twas I, indeed, thou promised to strike,
我就是你发誓要打的人
and thou hast given me most bitter terms.
你还痛骂了我一顿
And please your majesty, let his neck answer for it.
恳请陛下 若世上还有军法
If there be any martial law in the world.
就该拿他的项上人头抵罪
How canst thou make me satisfaction?
你要怎么解释
All offences, my lord, come from the heart.
陛下 冒犯由心而发
Never came any from mine that might offend your majesty.
可我心里对陛下绝无半分不敬
It was ourself thou didst abuse.
可你对我破口大骂
Your majesty came not like yourself.
昨晚完全看不出是陛下
You appeared to me but as a common man.
您打扮成了普通的兵士
Witness the night, your garments, your lowliness.
夜那么黑 您身着布衣 举止谦卑
And what your highness suffered under that shape, I beseech you,
您因此受的委屈 请别怪我
take it for your own fault and not mine.
要怪就怪您自己吧
For had you been as I took you for, I made no offence.
我若认出您是国王 绝不会冒犯您
Therefore, I beseech your highness, pardon me.
所以 请求陛下宽恕我吧
Here, Captain, fill this glove with crowns
上尉 拿去 在这只手套里装满银币
and give it to this fellow.
然后送给这个小伙子
Keep it, fellow.
留着吧 小伙子
And wear it for an honour in thy cap.
把手套戴在帽子上以显荣耀
Give him the crowns.
把银币给他
And, Captain, you must needs be friends with him.
还有 上尉 你要跟他做朋友
By this day and this light,
平心而论
the fellow hath mettle enough in his belly.
这小伙子是挺有种
Come, fellow.
来吧 小伙子
Now, uncle, are the dead numbered?
叔叔 阵亡的人数查明了吗
Here is the number of the slaughtered French.
这儿是法军的死亡人数
This note doth tell me of
这上面写着
10,000 French that in the field lie slain.
一万法军横尸沙场
Of princes in this number, and nobles bearing banners, there lie dead 126.
其中 举有军旗的王公贵族共一百二十六人
Added to these,
再加上
of knights, esquires, and gallant gentlemen, 8,400,
爵士 候补骑士和英勇的绅士 总八千四百人
of the which 500 were but yesterday dubb'd knights.
其中有五百人昨天才晋封爵士
So that, in these 10,000 they have lost,
这样 在他们损失的一万人中
there are but 1,600 mercenaries.
招募的兵士只有一千六百名
The rest are princes, barons, lords, knights,
其余的全是王子 男爵 贵族 爵士
squires and gentlemen of blood and quality.
骑士侍从以及有身份的绅士
Here was a royal fellowship of death!
这些王公贵族都一同赴死啦
Where is the number of our English dead?
咱们英军的阵亡数字呢
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表