剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
I've a jest to execute that I cannot manage alone.
我要逗逗他们 但光我一个人不行
Falstaff, Bardolph, Peto shall rob these men.
让福斯塔夫 巴道夫 皮多去打劫
Yourself and I will not be there.
你和我先不要行动
When they have the booty, if you and I do not rob them,
等他们得手后 我们再去打劫他们
cut this head off from my shoulders.
否则您就让我脑袋搬家吧
Yea, but 'tis like they will know us by our habits
可他们多半会从我们的着装
and by every other appointment to be ourselves.
和武器认出我们来
I have buckram cloaks to mask our noted outward garments.
我有两件麻布斗篷 可以盖住原来的装束
Yea, but they will be too hard for us.
可我怕我们打不过他们
Well, for two of them,
我知道他们中的两个人
I know them to be as true-bred cowards as ever turned back,
是一对十足的懦夫
and for the third, if he fights longer than he sees reason,
还有一个 要是他会去跟人拼命
I'll forswear arms.
我就从此弃武
The virtue of this jest will be the incomprehensible lies
最有趣的就是我们一起吃晚餐时
this same fat rogue will tell us when we meet at supper.
那胖无赖定会说些不着边际的谎话
Provide us all things necessary
把东西备齐
and meet me here tomorrow night. Farewell.
明晚在那里碰面 再见
Farewell, my lord.
再见 殿下
I know you all
我知道你们是什么样的人
and will awhile uphold the unyoked humour of your idleness.
虽然暂且和你们一起鬼混
Yet herein will I imitate the sun,
但其实我在效法太阳
who doth permit the base contagious clouds
容忍♥蔽日的浮云
to smother up his beauty from the world,
遮盖它的美貌
that, when he please again to be himself,
然而一旦它冲破污秽丑恶的迷雾
being wanted, he may be more wondered at,
重展威颜的时候
by breaking through the foul and ugly mists of vapours
人们因对它渴望已久
that did seem to strangle him.
而会格外惊奇赞叹
If all the year were playing holidays,
要是一年到头都吃喝玩乐
to sport would be as tedious as to work.
那也只会变得与劳作一样索然无趣
But when they seldom come, they wished for come,
正因为机会难得 才令人如此企盼
and nothing pleaseth but rare accidents.
唯有意外才萌生惊喜
So, when this loose behaviour I throw off
所以一旦我浪子回头
and pay the debt I never promised,
做出出人意料之举
by how much better than my word I am,
让世人看到我并非那么不堪
by so much shall I falsify men's hopes.
则会远远超出他们对我的期望
And like bright metal on a sullen ground,
就像放在灰暗地上的耀眼的金属
my reformation, glittering o'er my fault,
我的改头换面 会如瑕不掩瑜
shall show more goodly and attract more eyes
比那些向来优秀的人
than that which hath no foil to set it off.
更显卓越非凡 引人注目
I'll so offend,
叛逆不羁
to make offence a skill,
只是我的手段
redeeming time when men think least I will.
在人们对我绝望透顶时再彻底洗心革面
Our blood hath been too cold and temperate,
我性情太过温和
unapt to stir at these indignities.
不愿为这样的侮辱动怒
So have you found us, for accordingly
所以你们利用我这点
you tread upon our patience.
糟蹋我的耐心
But be sure I will from henceforth
但从今日起
rather be myself, mighty and to be feared,
我要做个高高在上 令人生畏的君主
than my condition, which hath been smooth as oil, soft as young down,
正因为我秉性过于温良
and therefore lost that title of respect,
才失去了臣子对我的尊敬
hich the proud soul ne'er pays but to the proud.
唯骄治骄
Our house, my sovereign liege,
陛下 我家人
little deserves this scourge of greatness to be used on it,
不该受陛下天威凌♥辱♥
that same greatness too which our own hands
因为陛下今日的巍峨地位
have helped to make so portly.
也有我们不小的功劳
My lord... Worcester, get thee gone,
陛下 华斯特 你走吧
for I do see danger and disobedience in thine eye.
因为我见你眼中闪着逆反的凶光
My Lord... O, sir, your presence here is too bold and peremptory.
陛下 你在我面前这般专横跋扈
And majesty might never yet endure the moody frontier of a servant brow.
我堂堂君主不能忍♥受臣下的怒目横眉
You have good leave to leave us.
你还是走吧
When we need your use and counsel, we will send for you.
我需要你时 自会找你
You were about to speak.
你刚才想说什么
Yea, my good lord.
是 陛下
Those prisoners in your highness' name demanded,
陛下听说哈利·潘西违抗命令
which Harry Percy here at Holmedon took -
拒绝交出他在霍美敦擒获的战俘
were, as he says, not with such strength denied
可是据他所说
as is delivered to your majesty.
事实并非如此
Well? Either envy, therefore,
是吗 若非恶意中伤
or misprision is guilty of this fault,
就是有人知情不报
and not my son.
此事绝非我儿的错
My liege, I did deny no prisoners.
陛下 我并没有拒交战俘
But I remember, when the fight was done,
可我记得 战事结束以后
when I was dry with rage and extreme toil,
我因为苦斗多时而筋疲力尽
breathless and faint, leaning upon my sword,
正当我乏力不堪 倚剑休息之时
came there a certain lord, neat and trimly dressed,
来了一个衣饰整洁的贵族
fresh as a bridegroom, and his chin new reaped
打扮得像个新郎 刚刮了胡子
showed like a stubble-land at harvest-home.
下巴活像收过庄稼的土地
With many holiday and lady terms he questioned me.
用妇人般文绉绉的语句向我问东问西
Amongst the rest,
他还以陛下之名
demanded my prisoners in your majesty's behalf.
要我交出战俘
I then, all smarting with my wounds being cold,
那时我新伤未愈
to be so pestered with a popinjay,
被这饶舌鹦鹉缠扰不休
out of my grief and my impatience,
加之心情沉重 耐性耗尽
answered neglectingly - I know not what -
也不知自己无意中说了什么话
he should or he should not.
不知是拒绝还是答应了他
For he made me mad
他真气得我发疯
to see him shine so brisk and smell so sweet
看他衣饰华丽 身上一股脂粉香味
and talk so like a waiting-gentlewoman
讲话活像个使女一般
of guns and drums and wounds - God save the mark -
还要高谈枪血战场 上帝保佑
and telling me the sovereignest thing on earth
他还告诉我鲸脑
was parmaceti for an inward bruise.
是医治内伤的特效秘方
And but for these vile guns,
他说若不是厌恶炮火
he would himself have been a soldier.
也早就做一个士兵了
This bald unjointed chat of his, my lord,
陛下 听了他前言不搭后语的废话
I answered indirectly, as I said.
我委婉地回应了他
And I beseech you, let not his report
请陛下不要把他的话
come current for an accusation
当做对我的指控
betwixt my love and your high majesty.
怀疑我的耿耿忠心
The circumstance considered, good my lord,
陛下 衡情度理
whatever Lord Harry Percythen had said
不管哈利·潘西大人在那个场合
to such a person and in such a place,
那种时候 对那人说了什么
at such a time, with all the rest retold,
您既已了解始末
may reasonably die and never rise to do him wrong
都可不再追究他的过错
or any way impeach what then he said,
只要他现在收回之前所说的话
so he unsay it now.
也不必再为此非难他
Why, yet he does deny his prisoners,
但他的确拒绝把战俘交给我
but with proviso and exception,
除非我答应他的条件
that we at our own cost shall ransom straight
由王家出款 替他的妻舅
his brother-in-law, the foolish Mortimer.
那愚蠢的摩提默赎身
On the barren mountains let him starve.
让摩提默在荒凉的山谷里饿死吧
I will never hold that man my friend
谁要我拿一个子
who asks me for one penny cost to ransom home revolted Mortimer.
来赎回叛变的摩提默 就不再是我的朋友
Revolted Mortimer? Sir!
叛变的摩提默 注意身份
He never did fall off, my sovereign liege,
他未曾有过二心 陛下
but by the chance of war.
战争失利不是他的错
To prove that true...
若要证明...
Let me not hear you speak of Mortimer!
别再让我听见摩提默的名字
Send me your prisoners with the speediest means
尽快把你的俘虏交给我
or you shall hear in such a kind from us as will displease you.
否则我也要说些让你不舒服的话了
My Lord Northumberland, we licence your departure with your son.
诺森伯兰伯爵 和你儿子一起走吧
Send us your prisoners, or you will hear of it!
把你的俘虏交给我 免得自食恶果
And if the devil come and roar for them,
就算魔鬼来向我索要这些俘虏
I will not send them!
我也不会把他们交出来
I will after straight and tell him so, for I will ease my heart,
我现在就去这样告诉他 以泄心头之愤
albeit I make a hazard of my head.
哪怕要掉脑袋也不怕
What, drunk with choler?
你气疯了吗
Stay and pause awhile.
别走 冷静一下
Here comes your uncle.
你的叔父来了
Speak of Mortimer?
别让我提摩提默
'Zounds, I will speak of him
娘的 我偏要提他
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表