剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
that, like the sun, did make beholders wink?
像太阳般令人不敢久视的脸吗
Was this the face that faced so many follies,
就是这人干了那么多荒唐事
and was at last out-faced by Bolingbroke?
最后却在波林勃洛克面前黯然失色吗
A brittle glory shineth in this face.
一丝微弱的荣光闪耀在这张脸上
As brittle as the glory is the face!
而这张脸也一如这一丝荣光般羸弱
For there it is,
瞧啊
cracked in a hundred shivers.
这就成碎片了
Mark, silent king,
沉默的国王
the moral of this sport,
记住这个教训
how soon my sorrow hath destroyed my face.
悲哀顷刻就毁了我的容颜
The shadow of your sorrow hath destroyed the shadow of your face.
是你虚幻的悲哀毁了你容颜的倒影
Say that again.
再说一遍
The shadow of my sorrow! Ha!
我虚幻的悲哀
Let's see.
让我想想
It is very true,
一点不错
my grief lies all within;
我的悲哀都在心里
And these external manners of laments
我所表现出的悲痛
are merely shadows to the unseen grief
不过是悄悄充溢我痛苦内心
that swells with silence in the tortured soul;
那不可见的悲哀的幻影
There lies the substance;
我的本质隐于心中
And I thank thee, king,
国王 谢谢你
for thy great bounty,
感谢你浩荡圣恩
that not only givest me cause to wail
你不仅让我哀伤
but teachest me the way how to lament the cause.
还教我如何哀悼
I'll beg one boon,
我还有一事相求
and then be gone and trouble you no more.
然后就此告辞 不再打扰你
Shall I obtain it?
能答应我吗
Name it, fair cousin.
说吧 亲爱的王兄
"Fair cousin"?
"亲爱的王兄"
I am greater than a king
我比国王还伟大
for when I was a king, my flatterers were then but subjects;
我做国王时 臣子向我献媚
being now a subject,
现在成了臣子
I have a king here to my flatterer.
却有位国王如此奉承我
Being so great, I have no need to beg.
我这么厉害 又何必求人
Yet ask.
你说吧
And shall I have?
你会答应我吗
You shall.
会的
Then give me leave to go.
那请准许我离开
Whither?
去哪
Whither you will,
你让我去哪儿都好
so I were from your sights.
只要我不再碍你的眼
Go, some of you convey him to the Tower.
来几个人护送他到塔里去
O good!
太好了
Convey?
护送
Conveyers are you all,
你们不都是送往迎来的人吗
that rise thus nimbly by a true king's fall.
借真正君王的没落而捷足高攀
On Wednesday next we solemnly set down our coronation.
下礼拜三将隆重举♥行♥加冕典礼
Lords,
请列位贤卿
prepare yourselves.
做好准备
This way the king will come.
王上会从这边来
A woeful pageant have we here beheld.
我们刚刚在此目睹了一幕惨剧
The woe's to come;
而悲剧并未终结
the children yet unborn shall feel this day
今日之耻 于后世子孙
as sharp to them as thorn.
将如荆棘般刺痛难当
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
以圣父圣子圣灵的名义
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
以圣父圣子圣灵的名义
You holy clergymen,
神圣的教士
is there no plot
就没有什么良策
to rid the realm of this pernicious blot?
能救吾国于耻辱之中吗
I see your brows are full of discontent,
我看见你眉宇之间满是愤愤不平
your hearts of sorrow and your eyes of tears.
心中充满悲哀 双眼热泪盈眶
Come home with me to supper;
跟我回去共进晚餐
and I'll lay a plot shall show us all a merry day.
我会定下良策 让我们重见光明
But soft,
且慢
but see,
你看
or rather do not see,
不 还是别看了
my fair rose wither.
我美丽的玫瑰已凋零残落
Join not with grief, fair woman,
不要沉浸于悲哀 美人
do not so,
不要这样
to make my end too sudden:
我会伤心而死
learn, good soul,
记着 我的贤妻
to think our former state a happy dream;
就当过去的荣华是南柯一梦
from which awaked, the truth of what we are shows us but this:
如今醒来 才看清我们真实的处境
I am sworn brother, sweet, to grim necessity,
亲爱的 我已臣服于这不可抗之力
and he and I shall keep a league till death.
至死都无翻身之日
What,
怎么
has my Richard both in shape and mind
我的理查外貌和内心
transformed and weakened?
都已变得这样孱弱了吗
Hath Bolingbroke deposed thine intellect?
难道你的理智也被波林勃洛克夺去了吗
Hath he been in thy heart?
他已占据了你的心吗
Good sometime Queen,
我昔日的王后
prepare thee hence for France.
准备动身去法兰西吧
Think I am dead
就当我已经死了
and that even here though takest, as from my death-bed,
把这儿当做我驾崩的榻前
thy last living leave.
与我诀别
Learn in winter's tedious nights
在沉闷的寒冬夜里
sit by the fire with good old folks
与善良的老妪围炉而坐
and let them tell thee tales of woeful ages long ago betid;
听她们讲述古时候的悲剧故事
and ere thou bid good night, to quit their griefs,
做为回应她们的哀伤 在道晚安前
tell thou the lamentable tale of me
也跟她们讲讲我可悲的一生
and send the hearers weeping to their beds.
让她们听了流泪入眠
My lord, you must straight to the Tower.
大人 您得立刻去塔里
And, madam, there is orders ta'en for you;
夫人 还有一道旨是给您的
with all swift speed you must away to France.
您得尽快动身回法兰西
Northumberland,
诺森伯兰
thou ladder wherewithal the mounting Bolingbroke ascends my throne,
波林勃洛克正是借你登上我的王位
the time shall not be many hours of age more than it is
用不了多久
ere foul sin gathering head shalt break into corruption.
你们就将恶贯满盈 并开始腐化堕落
Thou shalt think,
你心里思量
though he divide the realm and give thee half,
他虽分了你一半的国土
It is too little, helping him to all;
你却还嫌不够 毕竟是你助他君临天下
and he shall think that thou,
而他却会想
which know'st the way to plant unrightful kings,
你既能成功扶立逆贼为君
wilt know again, being ne'er so little urged,
自然也知道要如何
another way to pluck him headlong from the usurped throne.
将他从窃取的王位上拉下来
My guilt be on my head,
我的罪恶我自会承担
and there an end.
到此为止
Take leave and part.
你们互相道别吧
Doubly divorced!
双重的分离
Bad men, you violate a twofold marriage,
恶人 你拆散了我两段姻缘
'twixt my crown and me,
夺去我的王冠
and then betwixt me and my married wife.
又逼我与结发妻子分离
Let me unkiss the oath 'twixt thee and me;
让我以一吻解除你我之间的誓约
and yet not so, for with a kiss 'twas made.
可这哪能行 我们的誓约正是以一吻缔结
Part us, Northumberland.
分开我们吧 诺森伯兰
Banish us both and send the king with me.
将我们一起放逐 让王上随我走吧
That were some love but little policy.
这虽能成全爱意 但却极不明智
Then whither he goes, thither let me go.
那无论他去何处 我都会相随
My lord,
夫君
you told me you would tell the rest?
你不是说会跟我讲完吗
Then, as I said,
如我所说
the duke,
那位公爵
great Bolingbroke,
伟大的波林勃洛克
mounted upon a hot and fiery steed
骑着一匹烈性的骏马
with slow but stately pace kept on his course,
庄严地徐徐前进
whilst all tongues cried
所有人齐声高呼
"God save thee, Bolingbroke!"
上帝保佑你 波林勃洛克
You would have thought the very windows spake,
仿佛连窗子都在高声呐喊
so many greedy looks of young and old
不论青年老年都投来贪婪的眼光
through casements darted their desiring eyes upon his visage.
热切地注视穿过窗子落在他的脸上
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表