剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
Alack, poor Richard!
可怜的理查
Where was he the whilst?
当时他在哪里呢
As in a theatre,
就像在戏院里
the eyes of men,
红角下场之后
after a well-graced actor leaves the stage,
观众总对他之后上场的人
are idly bent on him who enters next,
冷眼相待
thinking his prattle to be tedious;
嫌他说话无聊 惹人厌烦
Even so,
此事亦然
or with much more contempt,
甚至对他更加轻蔑
men's eyes did scowl on gentle Richard;
人们对理查怒目而视
no man cried "God save him!"
没有人高呼 上帝保佑他
But dust was thrown upon his sacred head
只把泥土掷在他神圣的头上
which with such gentle sorrow he shook off,
他带着淡淡的哀伤将土拂去
that had not God, for some strong purpose,
不知上帝究竟为何
steeled the hearts of men,
把人心变得如此冷酷
they must perforce have melted.
否则他们必会为他所动
But heaven hath a hand in these events,
只可惜天道难测
and to Bolingbroke are we sworn subjects now.
而现在我们要忠于波林勃洛克了
My son, Aumerle.
我的儿子奥墨尔
What news from Oxford?
牛津有什么消息
Jousts and triumphs?
还在进行比武和竞赛吗
For aught I know, my lord.
据我所知 是的 父亲
You will be there, I know.
我知道你肯定会去
If God prevent not, I purpose so.
只要上帝允许 我正有此意
What seal is that?
那是谁的封印
Yea, look'st thou pale?
你脸色怎么这么苍白
Let me see the writing.
把信给我看看
My lord, 'tis nothing. No matter, then, who see it;
父亲 这没什么 那就不妨让我瞧瞧
I will be satisfied;
你休想搪塞我
let me see the writing.
把信给我看看
I do beseech your grace to pardon me.
望大人见谅
It is a matter of small consequence,
信上说的不过是无关要紧的小事
which for some reasons I would not have seen.
由于种种原因 我不愿给人看
Which for some reason, son,
由于种种原因 儿子
I mean to see.
我一定要看看
I fear. What should you fear?
只怕... 您怕什么
Boy, let me see the writing.
孩子 把信给我看看
I do beseech you, pardon me; I may not show it.
请您原谅 我不能给您看
I will be satisfied; let me see it, I say.
我非看不可 把信给我
It's treason!
这是谋反
Foul treason!
卑劣的谋反
What is the matter, my lord? Ho! Who's within there?
怎么回事 夫君 有人在吗
Saddle my horse! Give me my boots I say!
替我备马 把我的靴子给我
What is the matter? Peace, foolish woman!
究竟怎么回事 闭嘴 你这愚妇
I will not peace. What is the matter, Aumerle?
我偏不闭嘴 到底什么事 奥墨尔
Good mother, be content;
母亲 您放心吧
it is no more than my poor life must answer.
大不了就是以命相抵
Thy life answer! I will unto the king.
你的命 我会去面见王上
Aumerle? Poor boy, thou art amazed.
奥墨尔 可怜的孩子 都吓呆了
Give me my boots, I say.
快把我的靴子拿来
Why, York, what wilt thou do?
约克 你想怎样
Wilt thou not hide the trespass of thine own?
难道你连自己儿子都不能放过
Have we more sons? Or are we like to have?
我们是有别的儿子 还是能再生下一男半女
A dozen of them here have ta'en the sacrament,
信里写着他们十几个同党已共进圣餐
and interchangeably set down their hand,
结为盟友
to kill the new-crowned king.
并密谋刺杀新任国王
He shall be none;
他不会参与的
we'll keep him here, then what is that to him?
我们留他在家 不就与他不相干了吗
Were he twenty times my son, I would impeach him.
我们父子感情再深 我也得告发他
Hadst thou groan'd for him as I have done,
他若是你十月怀胎生下
thou wouldst be more pitiful.
你肯定会仁慈一些
But now I know thy mind;
但现在我懂了
thou dost suspect that I have been disloyal to thy bed
你一定怀疑我曾对你不忠
and that he is a bastard, not thy son.
他也并非你亲生骨肉
Sweet York, sweet husband, be not of that mind.
好约克 我的好丈夫 不要那样想
He is as like thee as a man may be!
瞧他多么像你啊
Make way!
让开
After, Aumerle!
去追他 奥墨尔
Mount thee upon his horse;
骑他的马
spur post, and get before him to the king,
快马加鞭 赶在他之前去见国王
and beg thy pardon ere he do accuse thee.
趁他还未指控你 先请求国王宽恕
I'll not be long behind;
我也会很快赶来
away, be gone!
快走 去吧
Who comes here?
是谁来了
What means our cousin that he stares and looks so wildly?
贤弟为何如此神色慌张
God save your grace.
上帝保佑陛下
I do beseech your majesty,
请陛下允许我
to have some conference with your grace alone.
单独跟您说句话
Withdraw yourselves, and leave us here alone.
你们退下吧 让我们单独说话
Then give me leave that I may turn the key,
请准许我把门锁上
that no man enter till my tale be done.
在我说完以前 谁也不许进来
Have thy desire.
如你所愿
My liege, beware;
陛下 小心
thou hast a traitor in thy presence there.
有个叛徒正站在您面前呢
Villain, I'll make thee safe.
奸贼 我让你不能作恶
Stay thy revengeful hand;
陛下息怒
thou hast no cause to fear.
我无意加害您
My liege.
陛下
Open the door or I will break it open!
开门 否则我将破门而入了
What is the matter, uncle? Speak.
怎么回事 叔父 说吧
Peruse this writing here,
一言两语道不尽
and thou shalt know the treason that my haste forbid me show.
读一读这封信 您便会知道他们谋反之事
I do repent me; read not my name there.
我十分后悔 不要去看那上面我的名字
My heart was not confederate with my hand.
我虽签下盟约 心里却绝无反意
It was, villain, ere thy hand did set it down.
叛贼 你正是有意谋反才签下盟约
I tore it from the traitor's bosom, king;
信是我从这叛徒手里夺来的 王上
fear, not love, begets his penitence.
他的悔意只出于恐惧 而非对您的爱戴
O heinous, strong and bold conspiracy!
谋逆犯上 罪大恶极
O loyal father of a treacherous son!
父亲忠良 儿子却忤逆
Thy overflow of good converts to bad,
你有如此美德却在他身上变成了奸恶
and thy abundant goodness shall excuse
虽有此不孝子
this deadly blot in thy digressing son.
但你仁善之至 瑕不掩瑜
Thou kill'st me in his life; giving him breath,
您留他一命 就等于杀死我
the traitor lives, the true man's put to death.
赦免了叛徒 就是处死忠臣
What ho, my liege! For God's sake, let me in!
陛下 看在上帝的份上 让我进来
What shrill-voiced suppliant makes this eager cry?
是谁在外边尖声叫嚷
A woman.
一介妇人
And thy aunt, great king; 'tis I.
您的婶娘 伟大的君王 是我
Open the door.
开开门吧
A beggar begs that never begged before.
我从未求过别人 现在求您让我进去
Our scene is altered from a serious thing,
这本来严肃的一幕
and now changed to The Beggar And The King.
却变成了街市的闹剧
My dangerous cousin, let your mother in.
我包藏祸心的堂弟 让你母亲进来
I know she is come to pray for your foul sin.
我知道她是来为你的罪行求饶
O king, believe not this hard-hearted man!
王上 不要相信这狠心人
Love loving not itself none other can.
人不自爱 别人又能如何
Thou frantic woman,
你这疯婆娘
what dost thou make here?
你跑来干么
Shall thy old dugs another traitor rear?
还想以你老朽之躯再养出个叛徒吗
Sweet York, be patient.
好约克 你先别说话
Hear me, gentle liege.
仁慈的陛下 听我说
Rise up, good aunt!
快平身 好婶娘
Not yet, I thee beseech,
不行 我恳求您
for ever will I walk upon my knees,
我今后都要跪着前行
until thou bid me joy, by pardoning my transgressing boy.
除非您饶恕我儿子的罪过 那我将不胜欢喜
Unto my mother's prayers I bend my knee.
同请陛下开恩 臣给您跪下了
Against them both my true joints bended be.
那臣也屈忠诚之膝 恳请陛下休要理会他们
Ill mayst thou thrive, if thou grant any grace!
您若是饶恕了他 只能养虎遗患
Pleads he in earnest?
他的恳求毫无诚意
Look upon his face;
瞧瞧他的脸
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表