剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
to see his father bring up his powers.
期盼他父亲带来援兵
Beshrew your heart, fair daughter,
贤媳 你如此狠心
you do draw my spirits from me
这样悲斥我往日过失
with new lamenting ancient oversights.
让我心碎不已
Fly to Scotland,
逃到苏格兰去
till that the nobles and the armed commons
让那些贵族和武装百姓
have of their puissance made a little taste.
先以他们的军队试试敌方的兵力
If they get ground and vantage of the king
若他们能胜王师一筹
then join you with them
您便可加入他们
like a rib of steel to make strength stronger,
如一根铁肋 增强他们的实力
but, for all our loves, first let them try themselves.
但为了爱您的人 让他们先去试试吧
So did your son. He was so suffered.
您儿子便因冒进而不幸牺牲
So came I a widow
留下我独自一人
and never will have length of life enough
一辈子以泪洗面
to rain upon remembrance with mine eyes.
日夜思念
I will resolve for Scotland.
我决定去苏格兰了
There am I, till time and vantage crave my company.
暂且在那边栖身 等形势有利再作打算
Go call the Earls of Westmoreland and Warwick.
去把威斯摩兰伯爵和沃里克伯爵叫来
But, ere they come, bid them o'er-read these letters,
他们来之前 先给他们看这些信
and well consider of them.
让他们好好想想
Make good speed.
快去啊
How many thousand of my poorest subjects are at this hour asleep?
此刻我多少最穷困的子民正在酣睡
O sleep,
睡眠
O gentle sleep,
温和的睡眠
Nature's soft nurse,
大自然温情的保姆
how have I frighted thee,
我是怎么吓到了你
that thou no more wilt weigh my eyelids down
致使你不愿合上我的眼睑
and steep my senses in forgetfulness?
让我忘怀一切安然入梦
Why rather, sleep, liest thou in smoky cribs,
睡眠 你为何宁愿栖身在烟气呛人的茅屋里
upon uneasy pallets stretching thee and
躺在不舒服的草席上
hushed with buzzing night-flies to thy slumber,
即便蚊蚋缠身
than in the perfumed chambers of the great,
也不愿睡在香气宜人的王侯深宫
under the canopies of costly state,
躺在宝帐华盖之下
and lulled
伴随
with sounds of sweetest melody?
最美妙的旋律入梦
O thou dull God,
愚钝的神灵
why liest thou with the vile in loathsome beds
你为何躺在恶心的床上与贱民共寝
and leavest the kingly couch
却将国王的卧榻
a watch-case or a common 'larum-bell?
变成一个表盒或警钟
Wilt thou upon the high and giddy mast
在那高耸而炫目的桅杆上
seal up the ship-boy's eyes
你紧闭了水手的双目
and rock his brains in cradle of the rude imperious surge
即使他在狂风大浪的摇篮里颠簸不已
and in the visitation of the winds
即使呼啸的海风
who take the ruffian billows by the top,
将那巨浪
curling their monstrous heads
卷上天
and hanging them with deafening clamour in the slippery clouds,
跟那轰隆作响的浮云挂在一起
that, with the hurly, death itself awakes?
连死神也会惊醒
Canst thou, O partial sleep,
偏心的睡眠 你怎能
give thy repose to the wet sea-boy in an hour so rude
让暴风骤雨中的水手熟睡
and in the calmest and most stillest night
而在这最静谧的夜晚
with all appliances and means to boot
应有尽有的房♥里
deny it to a king?
却不肯让国王安眠呢
Then happy low, lie down.
幸福的卑贱者 睡吧
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
头顶王冠之人注定倚枕无眠
The room where they supped is too hot.
他们吃饭的房♥间太热了
They'll come in straight.
他们马上就来了
Sirrah, here will be the Prince and Master Poins anon
老兄 亲王和波因斯大爷也要来了
and Sir John must not know of it.
但这事不能让约翰爵士知道
Bardolph hath brought word.
巴道夫吩咐过
It will be an excellent stratagem. Dispatch.
这准是场有趣的恶作剧 快去
I'll see if I can find out Sneak.
我去找下斯尼克
I' faith, sweetheart,
不骗你 亲爱的
me thinks now you're in an excellent good temperality.
我觉得你现在身体很好
Your colour, I warrant you,
我向你保证 你的脸色
is as red as any rose, in good truth, la,
红得就像玫瑰花 真的
but I' faith you have drunk too much canaries
可是你喝了太多卡那利酒
and that is a marvellous searching wine and it perfumes the blood
这酒性子烈 你还没反应过来
ere one can say "What's this?"
它就流进你全身的血液里
How do you now?
你现在好点了吗
Better than I was. Why, that's well said.
比刚才好点了 那就好
A good heart's worth gold.
一颗善心胜似黄金啊
**When Arthur first in court...*
*亚瑟登位坐龙廷
Lo, here comes Sir John.
瞧 约翰爵士来了
*Empty the jordan. *And was a worthy king.*
把夜壶倒了 *圣明天子治凡民
How now, Mistress Doll.
怎么样 桃儿姑娘
Sick of a calm, yea, good faith. So is all her sect
闲得都闷出病了 她们都这样
maybe once in a calm, they are sick.
可能一静下来 就会生病
You muddy rascal, is that all the comfort you give me?
肮脏的流氓 你这算是安慰我吗
You make fat rascals, Doll.
桃儿 是你把我惯得又胖又无赖
I make them?
是我吗
Gluttony and diseases make them, I make them not.
是贪吃和恶病把你弄成这样 可不是我
If the cook help to make the gluttony,
如果贪食是厨子害的
you help to make the diseases, Doll.
那病就是你害的了 桃儿
We catch of you, Doll, we catch of you.
是你传给我的吧 桃儿
Grant that, my poor virtue, grant that.
承认吧 可怜的大家闺秀
Hang yourself, you muddy conger, hang yourself!
去死吧 你这肮脏的老滑头
By my troth, this is the old fashion.
我的天啊 又来这把戏
You two never meet but you fall to some discord.
你俩一见面就要吵
You are both, I' good truth, as rheumatic as two dry toasts.
你们两人的脾气躁得就像两片干面包
You cannot one bear with another's confirmities.
怎么也容不下对方
Come, I'll be friends with thee, Jack.
来 杰克 我们和好吧
Thou art going to the wars
你就要去打仗了
and whether I shall ever see thee again or no,
以后还能不能再见到你
there is nobody cares.
谁也不会在意
Sir, Ancient Pistol's below,
爵爷 毕斯托尔旗官在楼下
and would speak with you.
他要和您说话
Hang him, swaggering rascal.
该死 那个装腔作势的家伙
Let him not come hither,
别让他进来
he is the foul-mouthed'st rogue in England.
他是全英格兰最口没遮拦的无赖
If he swagger, let him not come here.
如果他装腔作势 就别让他进来
No, by my faith. I must live among my neighbours.
不 说真的 我还要跟邻里相处
I'll no swaggerers.
不能让装腔作势的人进门
Dost thou hear, hostess? Pacify yourself,
你听我说 老板娘 您不要吵
Sir John, there comes no swaggerers here.
约翰爵士 装腔作势的人可不能进来
It's mine ancient.
他可是我的旗官呢
Tilly-fally, Sir John, ne'er tell me,
胡话 约翰爵士 别说了
your ancient swaggerer comes not in my doors.
您那装腔作势的旗官不能进我的门
He's no swaggerer, hostess.
他不是个装腔作势的人 老板娘
A tame cheater, I'faith.
我敢说 他就是个平庸的骗子
You may stroke him as gently as a puppy greyhound.
你可以把他当小狗轻轻抚拍
Call him up, drawer.
叫他上来 酒保
Cheater, call you him?
您说他是个骗子
Feel, masters, how I shake, look you, I warrant you.
瞧瞧 我全身都在发抖 不骗你们
So you do, hostess. Do I?
你真在发抖 老板娘 是吗
Yea, in very truth, do I, an 'twere an aspen leaf.
没错 我的确在发抖 像片白杨树叶
I cannot abide swaggerers. No. No.
我可受不了装腔作势 可不是
God save you, Sir John!
上帝保佑您 约翰爵士
Welcome, Ancient Pistol.
欢迎 毕斯托尔旗官
Here, Pistol, I charge you with a cup of sack.
来 毕斯托尔 我帮你倒了杯酒
Do you discharge upon mine hostess.
你去敬老板娘吧
I will discharge upon her, Sir John, with two bullets.
约翰爵士 我会请她吃两枪
She is pistol-proof, sir.
她可不怕炮 伙计
I'll drink no proofs nor no bullets.
我不喝酒 也不要吃枪子
I'll drink no more than will do me good,
我想喝就喝
for no man's pleasure, I.
全是我自己的意思
Then to you, Mistress Dorothy. I will charge you.
那就你吧 桃儿姑娘 我这就来了
Charge me? I scorn you, scurvy companion.
别碰我 我鄙视你这下流家伙
What? You poor, base, rascally, cheating, lack-linen mate.
你这贫穷下♥贱♥ 卑鄙欺人的恶棍
Away, you mouldy rogue, away.
滚开 倒楣的流氓 滚
I am meat for your master.
我可是你主人的宝
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表