剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
that shall convert those tears by number into hours of happiness.
将会把这些眼泪都变成幸福的时光
We hope no other from your majesty.
我们别无他求
You all look strangely on me
你们都用异样的目光望着我
and you most.
尤其是你
You are, I think, assured I love you not.
你一定以为我对你很不满
I am assured, if I be measured rightly,
我相信 我若能得到公正评判
your majesty hath no just cause to hate me.
陛下没有对我不满
No?
没有吗
How might a prince of my great
以我堂堂亲王之尊
hopes forget so great indignities you laid upon me?
要如何忘记你对我深深的侮辱
I then did use the person of your father.
我当时只是在行使您父王赋予的权力
The image of his power lay then on me.
代表您父王的权威
Question your royal thoughts, make the case yours,
请陛下设身处地想想
be now the father and propose a son,
假如您也是位父亲
hear your own dignity so much profaned,
听闻您的尊严受到这般亵渎
see your most dreadful laws so loosely slighted,
看见您神圣的法律受到如此轻慢
behold yourself so by a son disdained
您儿子公然蔑视您
and then imagine me taking your part
然后再想像我为尽忠职守
and in your power
以您赋予的权力
soft silencing your son.
给您儿子以温和的制裁
You're right, Justice,
你说得有理 法官
and you weigh this well.
你分得清孰轻孰重
Therefore still bear the balance and the sword.
所以请你继续秉公执法吧
The tide of blood in me
我曾经
hath proudly flowed in vanity till now.
放浪不羁 虚度年华
Now doth it turn and ebb back to the sea
如今我浪子回头
where it shall mingle with the state of floods
重归正途
and flow henceforth in formal majesty.
从此君临天下 威震四海
Now call we our high court of parliament!
现在我要召集国会法♥院♥
**And welcome merry Shrovetide*
*这就迎来了忏悔节
**Be merry, be merry!*
*高高兴兴 快快乐乐
Well said, Master Silence.
唱得好 赛伦斯先生
And we shall be merry!
我们会乐乐呵呵的
I did not think Master Silence had been a man of this mettle.
想不到赛伦斯先生也会有此等兴致
I have been merry...
我以前也...
..twice and once ere now.
开心过一两次呢
Now comes in the sweet o' the night.
现在正是良宵
Honour and long life to you, Master Silence.
祝您福如东海 寿比南山 赛伦斯先生
**Fill the cup and let it come*
*斟满酒 端上来
I'll drink to Master Bardolph
我要敬巴道夫先生
and to all the cavaleros about London.
和所有伦敦的骑兵一杯
I hope to see London once ere I die.
我希望在死前去一趟伦敦
An I might see you there, Davy.
咱们或许能在伦敦碰面 台维
By the mass, you'll crack a quart together!
那你们一定能一起大喝一场
Will you not, Master Bardolph?
是不是 巴道夫先生
The knave will stick by thee,
这坏家伙会对你寸步不离
I can assure thee of that.
这我能保证
I'll stick by him, Master Shallow.
我也对他寸步不离 夏禄先生
Why, there spoke a king.
真像是国王说的话
See who's at door there, ho.
去瞧瞧是谁在门口
Why, now you've done me right!
这才叫喝得痛快
**Do me right, and dub me knight*
*喝个痛快 做个骑士
**Samingo*
*您说
**Is't not right?*
*是不是这样啊
An't please your worship,
禀老爷
there's one Pistol at the court with news.
有个叫做毕斯托尔的人带来了宫里的消息
Court?
宫里
Pistol!
毕斯托尔
Sweet knight,
好骑士
thou art now one of the greatest men in this realm.
您现在可是这四海之内的贵人啦
Sir John, I am thy Pistol and thy friend
约翰爵士 我是你的朋友
and helter-skelter have I rode to thee and tidings do I bring
我快马加鞭地赶来给你捎个信儿
and lucky joys and golden times and happy news of price.
这可是千金难买♥♥的喜讯啊
I pray thee now deliver them like a man of this world!
正常一点 快说什么喜讯
Foutre for the world and worldlings base
鄙陋的凡尘俗世算什么
I speak of Africa and golden joys!
这可是非洲一般 珍贵的喜悦
Give me pardon, sir,
对不起 先生
if, sir, you come with news from the court,
您若真从宫里带来了消息
I take it there's but two ways,
依我之见 只有两个选择
either to utter them or to conceal them.
要么说出来 要么瞒下来
I am, sir, under the king, in some...authority.
好歹我也是朝廷命官
Under which king, Besonian?
当朝的是哪位王上 赖汉
Speak, or die.
快说 要不弄死你
Under King Harry.
哈利王
Harry the Fourth or Fifth?
哈利四世还是哈利五世
Harry the Fourth.
哈利四世
A foutre for thine office.
就这还朝廷命官呢
Sir John, thy tender lambkin now is king.
约翰爵士 你的小羔羊现在是国王啦
Harry the Fifth's the man. I speak the truth.
哈利五世是当今王上 这是真的
When Pistol lies, do this and fig me like the bragging Spaniard.
我要是撒谎 你们就骂我是吹牛的西班牙佬
What? Is the old king dead?
什么 先王驾崩了吗
As nail in door.
千真万确
The things I speak are just.
我说的都是真的
Away, Bardolph. Saddle my horse!
去 巴道夫 给我备马
Master Robert Shallow, choose what office thou wilt
罗伯特·夏禄先生 选个中意的职位
in the land, 'tis thine.
我就能给你弄来
Pistol, I will double-charge thee with dignities.
毕斯托尔 我要给你双倍的荣华富贵
Carry Master Silence to bed.
把赛伦斯先生搀上♥床♥
Master Shallow, my Lord Shallow
夏禄先生 夏禄大人
be what thou wilt, I am fortune's steward.
你大可随心所欲 我是命运女神的管家了
Get on thy boots,
穿好靴子
we'll ride all night.
我们要连夜赶路
Now, Pistol, utter more to me and withal
来 毕斯托尔 再跟我说说
devise somethingto do thyself good.
也想想你自己要什么好处
Boot, boot, Master Shallow!
快穿靴子 快啊 夏禄先生
I know the young king is sick for me.
小王肯定想死我了
Let us take any man's horses,
随便骑谁的马走
the laws of England are at my commandment.
英格兰的规矩都是我说了算
Blessed are they that have been my friends
与我交好的人有福了
and woe to my Lord Chief Justice!
大♥法♥官老爷则要倒霉了
God save the King!
天佑吾王
God save the King! God save the King!
天佑吾王 天佑吾王
God save the King! God save the King!
天佑吾王 天佑吾王
O, if I had time to have made new liveries,
若是有时间做几套新号♥服
I would have bestowed the thousand pound I borrowed of you.
我就用你借我那一千镑做
But 'tis no matter, this poor show does better,
不过没关系 穿件旧衣服也好
this shows my earnestness of affection...
正能显示我诚挚的爱意
It doth so...
正是
My devotion, as it were, to ride day and night
和我的忠心 我日夜兼程
and not to deliberate, not to remember,
甚至没想到 记不得
not to have patience to shift me...
也无暇换衣服
It doth, it doth.
正是 正是
..But to stand stained with travel
就这样风尘仆仆
and sweating with desire to see him.
汗流浃背地站在这儿 渴望见到他
There roared the sea
人海在咆哮
and trumpet clangour sounds!
喇叭声洪亮
Lord! Lord!
王上 王上
God save thy grace, King Hal!
上帝保佑你 哈尔王
My royal Hal!
我尊贵的哈尔
The heavens thee guard a king most royal imp of fame!
上帝保佑你 最尊贵显赫的淘气包
God save thee my sweet boy!
上帝保佑你 我的好孩子
My lord Chief Justice,
大♥法♥官
speak to that vain man.
你去跟那愚民说话吧
Have you your wits? Know you what 'tis to speak?
你疯了吗 知道你自己在对谁说话吗
My king!
我的王上
My Jove!
我的天神
I speak to thee,
我在对你说话
my heart!
我的心肝
I know thee not, old man.
我不认识你 老头儿
Fall to thy prayers.
跪下祈祷吧
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表