剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
Well, God mend him. I pray you, let me speak with you.
天佑吾王早日痊愈 请你听我说
This apoplexy is, as I take it,
就我所知 这中风之疾
a kind of lethargy, an't please your lordship,
让人倦怠嗜睡
a kind of sleeping in the blood,
周身麻痹
a whoreson tingling.
还伴有刺痛
What tell you me of it, be it as it is.
随你说去吧
It hath its original from much grief,
那是因为伤心过度
from study and perturbation of the brain.
受了过大的刺♥激♥
I've read the cause of his effects, a kind of deafness.
我曾读到过这病的病根 是耳聋所致
I think you are fallen into the disease,
我看你应该也得了这病
for you hear not what I say to you.
因为我说的话你一个字都听不到
Very well, my lord, very well.
好吧 大人
Rather, an't please you, it is the disease of not listening,
不瞒你说 我就是听不到
the malady of not marking, that I am troubled withal.
我害的是一种听而不闻的病
I sent for you, when were matters against you for your life,
我之前派人去找你来见我
to come and speak with me.
是因你涉嫌犯下死罪
As I was then advised by my learned counsel in the laws of soldiery,
我听从了军队法律顾问的劝告
I did not come.
没有去
Well, the truth is, Sir John, you live in great infamy.
约翰爵士 说实话 你已声名狼藉
He that buckles him in my belt cannot live in less.
胖成这样 不狼藉才怪
You have misled the youthful prince.
你把年轻的亲王引入歧途
The young prince hath misled me.
是他将我引入歧途
I'm the fellow with the great belly
我大腹便便 连路都看不到
and he my dog.
他是我的引路犬
Your day's service at Shrewsbury
你白天在索鲁斯伯雷所立的功劳
hath a little gilded over your night's exploit of robbery.
多少抵了你夜间抢劫的罪过
You may thank th'unquiet time
你该感谢这动荡的时世
for your quiet o'erposting that action.
让你轻松逃脱法网
My lord?
大人
Wake not the sleeping wolf.
可不要惊醒一匹睡狼
To wake a wolf is as bad as to smell a fox.
碰到狡诈的狐狸也没好果子吃
You follow the young prince up and down like his ill angel.
你天天阴魂不散地缠着亲王
You that are old consider not the capacities of us that are young.
你们这些老家伙太小看了我们年轻人
Do you set your name down in the scroll of youth,
明明已经满面风霜
that are written down old with all the characters of age?
还硬说自己是年轻人吗
My lord, I was born about three of the clock in the afternoon
大人 我今天下午三点多出生时
with a white head and something a round belly.
就是满头白发 肚子圆圆
For my voice,
我声音沙哑
I have lost it with hallooing and singing of anthems.
是因为我一直在呐喊 唱圣歌♥
To approve my youth further, I will not.
我不愿再用其他事实证明我有多年轻
The truth is I am only old in judgment and understanding
我只在眼光和见识上才算得上老成
and he that will caper with me for a thousand marks,
若有人想跟我赌一千马克比跳舞
let him lend me the money and have at him.
借钱给我 就和他比
Well, God send the prince a better companion.
天啊 愿老天赐给亲王一个益友
God send the companion a better prince.
让老天赐个贤明的亲王给那益友吧
I cannot rid my hands of him.
我简直甩不开他
Well, the king hath sever'd you and Prince Harry.
王上已经把你们分开
I hear you are going with Lord John of Lancaster
听说你要随约翰·兰开斯特公爵
against the Archbishop and the Earl of Northumberland.
去讨♥伐♥大主教和诺森伯兰伯爵
Yea. I thank your pretty sweet wit for it.
是啊 感谢你这好眼力
But look you pray, all you that kiss my lady Peace at home,
但你们这些在家安享和平的人要祈祷
that our armies join not in a hot day,
不要让两军在大热天交战
for, by the Lord, I take but two shirts out with me,
我只带了两件衬衫
and I mean not to sweat extraordinarily.
不能出太多汗
Well, I cannot last ever.
好了 我总有一死
But it was alway yet the trick of our English nation,
但英格兰人就是这样
if they have a good thing, to make it too common.
有了好东西 总要让它变得平淡无奇
If ye will needs say I am an old man, you should give me rest.
您非要说我老了 就应让我安享晚年
I would to God my name were not so terrible to the enemy as it is.
我倒不希望敌人如此为我威名所慑呢
Well, be honest, be honest, and God bless your expedition.
做个老实人 上帝保佑你出征顺利
Will your lordship lend me a thousand pound to furnish me forth?
大人不借我一千英镑打点行囊吗
Not a penny, not a penny.
一分钱都别想
Boy. Sir?
孩子 什么事 爵爷
What money is in my purse?
我钱袋里还有多少钱
Seven groats and two pence.
七格罗二便士
I can get no remedy against this consumption of the purse.
钱袋日益消瘦 我却无能为力
Borrowing only lingers and lingers it out but disease is incurable.
借债不过是拖延时日的权宜之计
Stop!
停
A pox of this gout.
这该死的痛风
Or a gout of this pox.
这该死的梅毒
For the one or the other plays the rogue with my great toe.
不知是哪个 害得我大脚趾痛
Thus have you heard our cause and known our means.
这次起事的缘由和策略 各位都已知悉
And, my most noble friends, I pray you all.
请各位尊贵的朋友们
Speak plainly your opinions of our hopes.
不妨直言 我们有多大胜算
And first, Lord Marshal, what say you to it?
司礼大人 你先说说吧
I well allow the occasion of our arms,
这次出兵的确师出有名
but gladly would be better satisfied
但我更想知道
how in our means we should advance ourselves
仅凭这点兵力
to look with forehead bold and big enough
要如何奋勇抗击
upon the power and puissance of the king.
声势浩大的王师
Our present musters grow upon the file
我们目前已募集到
to five-and-twenty thousand men of choice.
两万五千名精兵
And our supplies live largely in the hope of great Northumberland,
后援还要仰仗尊贵的诺森伯兰
whose bosom burns with an incensed fire of injuries.
他此刻正满腔愤恨
The question then, Lord Hastings, standeth thus-
海司丁斯勋爵 现在的问题是
whether our present five-and-twenty thousand
没有诺森伯兰的援兵
may hold up head without Northumberland?
现有的两万五千人能否应战
With him, we may.
算上援兵 当然可以
But if without him we be thought too feeble.
但他不来 我们的兵力实在不济
My judgment is, we should not step too far.
依我看 不可贸然行动
'Tis very true, Lord Coleville,
说得对 科尔维尔爵士
for indeed it was young Hotspur's case at Shrewsbury.
霍茨波在索鲁斯伯雷就是犯了这个错
It was, my lord.
的确 大人
He lined himself with hope,
他满怀希望
eating the air on promise of supply.
以为承诺的援兵会出现
But, by your leave, it never yet did hurt
恕我直言 可心里盘算着可能和希望
to lay down likelihoods and forms of hope.
也未尝不可呀
When we mean to build,
正如建房♥子
we first survey the plot, then draw the model.
要先测量 然后画图样
And when we see the figure of the house,
有了图样
then must we rate the cost of the erection,
还要考虑花费
which if we find outweighs ability,
若是超出我们的财力
what do we then but draw anew the model
要么重新绘图
or at last desist to build at all?
要么就干脆全盘放弃
Much more, in this great work of ours,
更何况我等今日之筹谋
which is almost to pluck a kingdom down and set another up.
是改天换日 废旧立新的伟业
I think we are so a body strong enough,
我认为我们实力足够
even as we are, to equal with the king.
就算没有援军 也足以抗衡王军
What, is the king but five-and-twenty thousand?
怎么 国王只有两万五千人吗
To us no more.
对我们就这么多
Nay, not so much, Lord Coleville.
不 还要少 科尔维尔爵士
For his divisions, as the times do brawl, are in three heads-
为平息动♥乱♥ 他的军队已一分为三
one power against the French, and one against Glendower.
一支攻打法国 一支讨♥伐♥葛兰道厄
Perforce a third must take up us.
另一只自然是对付我们
And his coffers sound with hollow poverty and emptiness.
而他国库已空 穷得叮当响
That he should draw his several strengths together
那我们无须担心
and come against us in full puissance need not be dreaded.
他会集结多支军队全力攻打我们
If he should do so, he leaves his back unarmed, never fear that.
那样他会后防空虚 他不会这么做
Who is it like should lead his forces hither?
谁会统领他的军队
The Duke of Lancaster and Westmoreland.
兰开斯特公爵和威斯摩兰
Let us away and publish the occasion of our arms.
我们这就去宣告起兵的缘由
Shall we go draw our numbers and set on?
是否要集♥合♥队伍 立即开拔
We are time's subjects and time bids be gone.
时间紧迫 不容耽搁
Humphrey, son of Gloucester,
我儿葛罗斯特公爵亨弗雷
Thomas, son of Clarence.
和克莱伦斯公爵托马斯
Where's the prince your brother?
你们王兄去哪里了
I think he's gone to hunt, my lord, at Windsor.
他许是去温莎打猎了 陛下
How accompanied?
谁陪他去的
I do not know, my lord.
我不清楚 陛下
Is not his brother, John, with him?
他弟弟约翰没和他在一起
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表