剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
I'm a soused gurnet.
那我就是腌鲂鱼
I've misused the king's press damnably.
我滥用征兵令
I've got, in exchange of a 150 soldiers, 300 and odd pounds.
一百五十个兵士换了三百多镑
I press me none but good house-holders...
我专挑有身家的人
..Such a commodity of warm slaves
那些富得流油的混♥蛋♥
as had as lief hear the devil as a drum.
让他们上战场 跟下地狱一样
They have bought out their services
为逃避兵役他们纷纷贿赂我
and now my whole charge consists of slaves
现在我队伍里净是些流氓地痞
as ragged as Lazarus in the painted cloth,
一个个衣衫褴褛的乞丐
the cankers of a calm world and a long peace.
长治久安养出来的祸害
A mad fellow met me on the way and told me
在路上遇到的疯汉对我说
I'd unload all the gibbets and press the dead bodies.
我是把绞刑犯和死人都拉来充了军
The villains march wide betwixtthe legs
他们走路都撇着双脚
as if they had shackles on.
像是带了脚镣
For indeed, I had the most of them out of prison.
大多数倒还真是我从监牢里捞出来的
How now, blown Jack!
你好啊 胖杰克
What! Hal! How now, mad wag!
是哈尔啊 你好 疯伙计
What a devil dost thou in Warwickshire?
跑来华列克郡来干什么
My good Lord of Westmoreland, I cry you mercy,
威斯摩兰伯爵 我失礼了
I thought your honour had already been at Shrewsbury.
我以为尊驾已到索鲁斯伯雷了
Faith, Sir John, 'tis more than time that I were there
说真的 约翰爵士 我早该到了
and you, too.
你也是
My powers are there already.
我的军队已进驻那里
The king, I can tell you, looks for us all.
王上可盼着我们呢
We must away all night.
我们得连夜赶路
Tut, never fear me, I'm as vigilant as a cat to steal cream.
别操心我 我机警得像偷乳酪的猫一样呢
I think to steal cream indeed,
我看你也像偷过乳酪
for thy theft hath already made thee butter.
偷得你肥成一坨牛油了
Tell me, Jack,
告诉我 杰克
whose fellows are these that come after?
跟在你后面的是谁的兵
Mine, Hal, mine.
是我的 哈尔
I did never see such pitiful rascals.
我从没见过一帮如此可怜的流氓
Food for powder, food for powder.
都是些炮灰啊
They'll fill a pit as well as better.
他们也就是填坑的命
Tush, man, mortal men, mortal men.
没办法啊 朋友 人终有一死
Ay, but, Sir John, methinks they look exceeding poor and bare,
是啊 但约翰爵士 他们也未免瘦得可怜
they're too beggarly.
穷得像乞丐
Faith, for their poverty, I know not where they had that,
我也不知他们怎么这么穷啊
for their bareness, I'm surethey never learned that of me.
但他们瘦成这样可跟我无关
Sirrah, make haste.
快点 伙计
Percy is already in the field.
潘西已经在战场等我们了
Well said, my noble Scot!
说得好 高尚的苏格兰人
By God I cannot flatter,
苍天可鉴 我不会恭维人
but a braver place in my heart's love hath no man than yourself.
但您确是我唯一衷心崇敬的人
Nay, task me to my word. Approve me, lord.
让我用行动证明给您看吧 大人
Thou art the king of honour.
你是最重荣誉的人
I can but thank you.
我对您唯有感激
These letters come from your father.
这是您父亲的来信
Why comes he not himself?
他怎么不自己来
He cannot come, my lord, he's grievous sick.
他来不了 大人 他病得厉害
Zounds!
娘的
How has he the leisure to be sick in such a rustling time?
在这种紧急关头他怎么还有闲工夫生病
Who leads his power?
他的军队谁来指挥
His letters bear his mind, not I, my lord.
我不清楚大人 他的信里自有解答
Sick now? Droop now?
这种时候生病
This sickness doth infect the very life-blood of our enterprise.
他这一病 我们整个大业都要受影响
Yet I would your father had been here.
我还是希望你父亲能来
This absence of your father's draws a curtain
他不出现 不免引人猜疑
that shows the ignorant a kind of fear before not dreamt of.
不明就里者心生恐惧 人心动摇
You strain too far.
这么说太夸张了
I rather of his absence make this use -
我觉得他不来倒是好事
it lends a lustre and more great opinion, than if the earl were here.
他不来 我们的胜利倒显得更加光辉
There is not such a word spoke of in Scotland
我们苏格兰人的字典里
as this term of fear.
没有恐惧这个词
My cousin Vernon, welcome, by my soul.
凡农表兄来了 衷心欢迎
The king himself in person is set forth,
国王御驾亲征
with strong and mighty preparation.
军力十分雄厚
No harm. What more?
不要紧 有别的消息吗
Where is his son,
他那个儿子呢
the nimble-footed madcap Prince of Wales
放荡鲁莽的威尔士亲王呢
that daffed the world aside and bid it pass?
那个不问国事 放浪形骸的儿子呢
I saw young Harry, with his beaver on,
我看到年轻的哈利戴着护面甲
his cuisses on his thighs, gallantly armed,
两股腿甲 全身戎装披挂
rise from the ground like feathered Mercury.
步履轻盈 像古时的神祗一般
No more, no more.
不要再说了
Doomsday is near!
末日将至
Die all, die merrily!
一同赴死 心甘情愿
What need I be so forward with him that calls not on me?
我命数未尽 何必急着赴死
Well, 'tis no matter, honour pricks me on.
算了 我是为荣誉而战
Yea, but how if honour prick me off when I come on?
可若我主动迎战 荣誉却要我牺牲
How then?
那该如何
Can honour set to a leg? No.
荣誉能重接断股吗 不能
Or an arm? No.
断臂呢 也不能
Or take away the grief of a wound? No.
或是抚平伤口的痛楚 还是不能
Honour hath no skill in surgery, then? No.
荣誉懂医术吗 一点不懂
What is honour?
荣誉是什么
A word.
不过是两个字
What is in that word honour? What is that honour?
这两个字又包含了什么
Air.
空话而已
A trim reckoning.
聪明的算计
Who hath it? He that died a'Wednesday.
谁拥有荣誉 那礼拜三战死的人
Doth he feel it? No.
他能感到光荣吗 不能
Doth he hear it? No.
他能听到赞誉吗 也不能
'Tis insensible, then.
所以说荣誉是感知不到的喽
Yea, to the dead.
是啊 死人还哪有感觉
But will it not live with the living?
但活人就不能享有荣誉了吗
No.
不能
Why?
为什么
Detraction will not suffer it.
因为生者必遭人污蔑和诽谤
Therefore I'll none of it.
所以我不要荣誉了
Honour is a mere scutcheon.
荣誉 根本就是死人的纹盾
And so ends my catechism.
这事我就想到这儿吧
We'll fight with him tonight. It may not be.
我们今晚就与他交战 不行
You give him then the advantage.
那他就会抢占先机
Not a whit. Why say you so?
完全不会 此话怎讲
Looks he not for supply? So do we.
他不是在等援军吗 我们也在等啊
His is certain, ours is doubtful.
他的援军必来 而我们求援无望
Good cousin, be advised.
贤侄 听我劝吧
Stir not tonight.
今晚按兵不动
Do not, my lord.
对 不要出兵
You do not counsel well.
你们出的什么破主意
You speak it out of fear and cold heart.
你们劝解 全是出于胆怯和恐惧
Do me no slander, Douglas.
不要诋毁我 道格拉斯
By my life,
我以生命起誓
let it be seen tomorrow in the battle which of us fears.
明天的战斗中 我们再看看是谁胆怯
Yea, or tonight. Content.
好啊 今晚也行 愿意奉陪
Tonight, say I.
那今晚就打
Come, come, it may not be.
别这样 这不行啊
I wonder much, being men of such great leading as you are,
真不明白 二位这般将才
that you foresee not what impediments drag back our expedition.
竟看不出我们行动的障碍
Certain horse of my cousin are not yet come up.
我族兄的骑兵还未到齐
Your uncle Worcester's came but today,
你叔父华斯特的骑兵也是今天才到
and now their pride and mettle is asleep,
都还在休整 疲乏无力
that not a horse is half the half of himself.
兵士们都远不及平日勇武
So are the horses of the enemy.
敌人的兵也一样啊
The number of the king exceedeth ours.
我们是以少敌多
For God's sake, cousin,
老天啊 侄儿
stay till all come in.
还是等人马到齐再议吧
I come with gracious offers from the king.
我带来了王上宽大的提议
Sir Walter Blunt, welcome,
华特·勃伦特爵士 欢迎啊
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表