剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
she and my lady Percy shall follow in your conduct speedily.
您不久就会护送她和潘西夫人跟我们重聚
Sydd ddawr, fy march.
他们必须离开
Rhaid I filwr ateb si alwad.
好带领军队出征
Cei ddilyn yn fy ngofal I gyda'th Fodryb Persi,
你和潘西夫人将同我一道出发
so fe weli dy Fortimer annwyl fusn.
去与你亲爱的摩提默汇合
Ond pwy wyr na welaf mohono byth.
但谁知道 我们还能否再见
O, fy nhad, gade wich I mi fynd gydag ef.
父亲啊 求您让我随他走吧
Nid oes ar nag ofn yn wir.
我实在担心
She is desperate here.
她要发疯啦
Syll f'annwyld, I ddwfn fy llygaid...
在我眼中 你就是一切
I understand thy looks.
我读得懂你的目光
That pretty Welsh which thou pour'st down
你美丽双眸倾注而下的
from these swelling heavens
曼妙的威尔士语
I am too perfect in,
我再明白不过
but for shame, in such a parley should I answer thee.
若不是怕人笑话 我也要用这种语言回答你
Hi angen 'ch at chreinia
躺在柔软的草垫上
acha 'r babwyr a bwyso 'ch ben ynddi lapia.
把头枕在我膝上吧
Hi ll byncio 'ch anwylyn songand chysgi.
我为你吟唱你最爱的歌♥曲
She bids you on the wanton rushes lay you down
她叫你躺在软垫上
and rest your gentle head upon her lap,
把你温柔的头枕在她膝上
and she will sing the song that pleaseth you
她要唱一支你喜爱的歌♥曲
and on your eyelids crown the god of sleep.
让睡神爬上你的眼睑
With all my heart I'll sit and hear her sing.
我万分愿意坐下来听她唱歌♥
By that time will our book, I think, be drawn.
等她唱完 我们的盟书也该写好了
Do so, and those musicians that shall play to you
那就坐下吧 在千里之外天空中的乐师
hang in the air a thousand leagues from hence,
会立即现身
and straight they shall be here!
为你奏乐
Sit and attend.
坐下听吧
Come, Kate, thou art perfect in lying down.
来 凯蒂 你躺下时身姿最美了
Come, quick, quick, that I may lay my head in thy lap.
快点 我好把头枕在你的膝上
Go, ye giddy goose.
走开 你这呆鹅
Now I perceive the devil understands Welsh.
我现在知道魔鬼懂威尔士语
'Tis no marvel he is so humorous.
所以脾气才这么古怪
By'r lady, he is a good musician.
天呐 他真是个好乐师啊
Lie still, ye thief, and hear the lady sing in Welsh.
躺着别动 坏家伙 听夫人唱威尔士歌♥
I had rather hear Lady, my hound, howl in Irish.
我宁愿听我家母狗用爱尔兰调子吠叫
Wouldst thou have thy head broken?
要我敲碎你的脑袋吗
No.
别啊
Then be still.
那就别出声
Neither. 'Tis a woman's fault.
不行 女人才闷不作声呢
Now God help thee.
愿上帝保佑你
To the Welsh lady's bed.
保佑我到威尔士夫人的床上去
What's that?
说什么呢
Peace, she sings.
别出声 她开唱了
Come Kate...
凯蒂
..Sing.
你也唱吧
I will not sing.
我才不唱
I'll away within these two hours,
我两小时内就要出发
and so come in.
别浪费时间了
Bardolph...
巴道夫
..Am I not fallen away vilely since this last action?
上次那事之后 我是不是大不如前了
Do I not dwindle?
是不是愈发憔悴了
Why, my skin hangs about me like an old lady's loose gown.
我的皮肤松弛得像老太太的宽罩衫
Well, I'll repent.
我要忏悔
I shall be out of heart shortly
要不我很快就心灰意懒
and then I shall have no strength to repent.
提不起精神忏悔了
If I have not forgotten the inside of a church,
教堂里头什么样儿我都记不得啦
I'm a peppercorn.
撒谎我就是胡椒
The inside of a church...
教堂里面的样儿...
Company, villainous company, hath been the death of me.
都是你们这些狐朋狗友害了我
Sir John, you are so fretful, you cannot live long.
约翰爵士 您总这么焦躁是不会长寿的
Why, there is it.
说的也是
Come sing me a bawdy song. Make me merry.
给我唱支下流的小曲儿 让我乐乐
I was as virtuously given as a gentleman need to be.
我本是个品行端正的绅士
Virtuous enough.
反正也挺端正了
Swore little,
有时骂骂娘
diced not above seven times a week,
一星期也就赌个七次左右
went to a bawdy-house once in a quarter...
一年也就逛三四回窑子
of an hour.
几百回吧
Paid money that I borrowed. Three of four times.
借四次钱 总有三次会还
Lived well and in good compass. And now...
过着有节制的生活
I'm out of all order, out of all compass.
可现在却一团乱 骄奢无度
Why, you are so fat, Sir John,
约翰爵士 您胖成这样
that you must needs be out of all compass.
还谈什么节制
Out of all reasonable compass, Sir John.
什么能管得了您啊 约翰爵士
Do thou amend thy face and I'll amend my life.
你要是能换张脸 我也能端正德行
Why, Sir John,
约翰爵士
my face does you no harm.
我的脸哪里得罪您啦
I never see thy face but I think upon hell-fire.
我一看见你的脸 就会想起炼狱之火
A good sherry sack hath a two-fold operation in it.
好雪莉酒有双重功效
It ascends me into the brain, dries me there all the
让我集中精神 驱散萦绕着我头脑的
foolish and dull and curdy vapours which environ it,
愚蠢 沉闷 混浊的瘴气
makes it apprehensive, quick,
让我变得才思敏捷
full of nimble fiery and delectable shapes,
思维活跃 满脑子奇思妙想
which, delivered o'er to the voice -
再将这些妙想付诸口舌
the tongue - becomes excellent wit.
那就叫妙语连珠
The second property of your excellent sherry
好雪莉酒的第二重功效
is the warming of the blood,
就是温暖血液
which, before cold and settled,
饮酒前血液冰冷 流动迟缓
left the liver white and pale
肝脏因失血而苍白
which is the badge of pusillanimity and cowardice.
人也胆怯懦弱
But the sherry warms it
雪莉酒则温暖血液
and makes it course from the inwards to the parts extreme.
使它从内脏流向全身各处
It illumineth the face,
使人容光焕发
which as a beacon
像烽火一般
gives warning to all the rest of this little kingdom,
警示这小小的王国里的所有民众
man, to arm and then the vital commoners and inland petty spirits
武装起来 无论是达官显贵还是草民匹夫
muster me all to their captain the heart
都集♥合♥在他们的主帅 心脏的麾下
who, great and puffed up with this retinue,
主帅拥有这般雄兵 立刻精神百倍
doth any deed of courage.
骁勇无比
And this valour comes of sherry.
这份勇气是雪莉酒给的
So that skill in the weapon is nothing without sack,
所以纵有千般武艺 少了酒也是白搭
for that sets it a-work.
借着酒 武艺才得以发挥
Hereof comes it that Prince Harry is valiant,
正因如此 哈利亲王才能那么勇敢
for the cold blood he did naturally inherit of his father,
因为他天生继承了父亲的冷血
he hath, like lean, sterile and bare land,
所以他像块寸草不生的土地
manured, husbanded and tilled with excellent endeavour of
只得喝下好多上好的雪莉酒
drinking good and good store of fertile sherry,
经过一番施肥 灌溉 耕耘
that he is become very hot and valiant.
才会变得热情而勇敢
If I had a thousand sons,
我要是有一千个儿子
the first humane principle I would teach them would be, to
我要教给他们的首要为人原则
forswear thin potations and to addict themselves to sack.
就是不喝软饮 终身与酒为伴
How now, have you inquired yet who picked my pocket?
你查出是谁掏了我的兜没有
Why, Sir John, what do you think, Sir John?
您什么意思 约翰爵士
Do you think I keep thieves in my house?
您觉得我这酒馆养贼吗
I have searched, I have inquired, so has my husband,
我和我丈夫又是搜屋 又是查问
man by man, boy by boy, servant by servant.
客人 孩子和仆人都没放过
The tithe of a hair was never lost in my house before.
咱这儿从没丢过半根头发
I'll be sworn my pocket was picked.
我的衣袋绝对给人掏过
Go to, you are a woman, go.
你个臭婆娘 去吧
Who I? No, I defy thee.
谁 我吗 我偏不走
God's light,
苍天有眼
I was never called so in mine own house before.
还没人在我自家的酒馆这样骂我
Go to, I know you well enough.
得啦 我都把你看穿了
No, Sir John, you do not know me, Sir John.
您别瞎说 约翰爵士
I know you, Sir John.
我才看穿了您 约翰爵士
You owe me money, Sir John,
您欠我的钱 约翰爵士
and now you pick a quarrel to beguile me of it.
现在您滋事是想借此赖账
You owe money here, Sir John,
您赊了很多账 约翰爵士
for your diet and by-drinkings
饭钱 酒钱
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表