剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
Why do I rail on thee,
我何必要咒骂你
since thou, created to be awed by man,
毕竟你生来就是为人所制
wast born to bear?
供人坐骑
I was not made a horse;
我虽不是马
and yet I bear a burden like an ass,
却像驴子一般背负重担
spurred, galled
被那波林勃洛克
and tired by jouncing Bolingbroke.
折磨的遍体鳞伤 疲惫不堪
If thou love me, 'tis time thou wert away.
你若爱我 就快离去吧
How now!
快走啊
Villain, thy own hand yields thy death's instrument.
恶人 用你手里的武器结束你自己的生命吧
Go now and fill another room in hell.
你也下地狱去吧
Welcome, my lord. What news?
欢迎你 大人 有何消息
First, to thy sacred state wish I all happiness.
首先恭祝陛下万福
The next news is, I have to London brought
我还要禀告 我已取来牛津
the heads of Oxford, Salisbury, Blunt, and Kent.
萨立斯伯雷 勃伦特和肯特的首级
We thank thee for thy pains.
多谢你的辛劳
My Lord, I have from Oxford brought to London
陛下 我从牛津带来了巴各特
the heads of Bagot and Sir Stephen Scroop.
和史蒂芬·斯克鲁普爵士的首级
Thy pains, Willoughby, shall not be forgot.
威罗比 我不会忘记你的辛劳
The Conspirator, Abbot of Westminster,
反贼 威司敏斯特长老
hath yielded up his body to the grave!
已故去
But here is Carlisle living.
但臣活捉了卡莱尔
Carlisle,
卡莱尔
this is your doom
这是我给你的裁决
choose out some secret place, some reverend room,
去找个僻静的地方 找间精舍
more than thou hast,
远离尘世
and with it joy thy life;
在那里逍遥度日
so as thou livest in peace,
平静安宁地活着
die free from strife
无忧无虑地死去
for though mine enemy thou hast ever been,
你我虽向来为敌
high sparks of honour in thee have I seen.
我却看得到你身上的忠义之光
Within this coffin I present
以此棺向您呈上
thy buried fear
您死去的恐惧
herein all breathless lies
里面的人已气息全无
the mightiest of thy greatest enemies,
他曾是您最大的敌人
Richard of Bordeaux,
波尔多的理查
by me hither brought.
是我给您带来的
Aumerle,
奥墨尔
I thank thee not;
我不能感谢你的好意
for thou hast wrought a deed of slander
因为你的毒手铸成了一桩丑事
with thy fatal hand upon my head
不仅毁掉我的荣誉
and all this famous land.
还玷辱了整个国家
From your own mouth, my lord,
陛下 我是听了您亲口所说的话
did I this deed.
才干这件事
They love not poison that do poison need,
需要毒药的人 并不喜爱毒药
nor do I thee.
我于你也是如此
Though I did wish him dead,
我虽希望他死
I hate the murderer,
却痛恨杀他的凶手
love him murdered.
而欢喜于他的离世
Lords, I protest, my soul is full of woe,
诸位贤卿 我万分哀痛
that...blood should sprinkle me
我有今日之地位
to make me grow.
是用无数生命换来
Come, mourn with me for what I do lament,
快与我一起哀悼吧 我的悲痛真心实意
and put on sullen black incontinent
立刻披上肃穆的黑衣
I'll make a voyage to the Holy Land,
我还要去圣地
to wash this blood off from my...
洗去我罪恶双手上的...
guilty hand.
斑斑血迹
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表