剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
and my brain...
我的头...
Comfort, your majesty!
陛下宽心
O, my royal father!
父王
My sovereign lord, you should cheer up yourself, look up!
殿下 打起精神 看看臣
Be patient, princes.
安心吧 王子们
You do know, these fits are with his highness very ordinary.
你们也知道陛下常这样发作
Stand from him. Give him air.
站开点 给他些空气
He'll straight be well.
他马上就会好的
No, he cannot long hold out these pangs.
不 不能让他这么难受下去
This apoplexy will certain be his end.
这次中风准会要了他的命
Speak lower, princes,
小声点 王子们
for the king recovers.
陛下好些了
I pray thee, take me up,
请扶我起来
and bear me hence into some other chamber.
把我搀到别的房♥间去
Softly, pray!
慢点
Let there be no noise made, my gentle friends,
别吵 朋友们
Unless...
除非
..Some dull and favourable hand
有人愿意为疲乏的我
might whisper music to my weary spirit.
奏些舒缓的音乐
Call for music in the other room.
叫乐师们在隔室奏乐
Set me the crown on my pillow here.
把王冠放在我枕头上
His eye is hollow and he changes much.
他目光呆涩 大不如从前
Less noise,
别出声
less noise.
别出声
Who saw the Duke of Clarence?
谁看见克莱伦斯公爵了吗
I'm here, brother,
我在这儿 哥哥
full of heaviness.
心情无比沉重
How now, rain within doors and none abroad?
怎么 外面晴空万里 屋里却阴雨绵绵吗
How doth the king?
父王怎样了
Exceeding ill.
病得很重
Not so much noise, my lords.
小点声 王子们
Sweet prince, speak low.
好亲王 小声点
The king, your father, is disposed to sleep.
您父王♥刚♥睡下
Will it please your grace to go along with us?
随我们一同退下吧
No,
不
I will sit and watch here by the king.
我要坐在这儿 守着父王
Why doth the crown lie there upon his pillow,
为何把王冠放在他枕头上
being so troublesome a bed fellow?
扰人清梦
O majesty,
王权啊
when thou dost pinch thy bearer thou dost sit
你折磨着你的拥有者
like a rich armour worn in the heat of day,
如烈日下厚重的甲胄
that scalds with safety.
保护着 却也灼伤了穿着它的人
My gracious lord.
仁慈的君主
My father.
父王
By his gates of breath, there lies a downy feather which stirs not.
他鼻边有根柔软的绒毛 一动不动
This sleep is sound indeed,
他是真的睡去了
this is a sleep
这种酣睡
that from this golden rigol hath divorced so many English kings.
让多少英王与这顶金冠分离
Thy due from me
我理应为您
is tears and heavy sorrows of the blood,
大放悲声 肝肠寸断
which nature, love,
泪水和痛苦中 饱含挚爱
and filial tenderness
和孝心
shall, O dear father,
亲爱的父亲
pay thee plenteously.
这我定毫不吝惜
My due from thee is this imperial crown
而我则理应继承您的王位
which God shall guard
上天也会保佑我
and put the world's whole strength into one giant arm,
即使集全世界的力量于一支巨臂
it shall not force this lineal honour from me.
也不能夺走我世袭的荣誉
Warwick! Gloucester! Clarence!
华列克 葛罗斯特 克莱伦斯
Clarence!
克莱伦斯
What would your majesty?
陛下有何吩咐
Why did you leave me here alone?
为何扔下我一人
We left the prince, my brother here, my liege.
我亲王哥哥刚刚留下了 陛下
The Prince of Wales? He's not here.
威尔士亲王吗 他不在这儿
He undertook to sit and watch by you.
他答应坐在这儿守着您
Where is the crown?
王冠呢
Who took it from my pillow?
谁把我枕头上的王冠拿走了
I never thought to hear you speak again!
我还以为再也听不到您说话了
Thy wish was father, Harry, to that thought.
你的想法来自你的愿望 哈利
I stay too long by thee, I weary thee.
我活得太久 让你等得不耐烦了
What, dost thou so hunger for mine empty chair
你就如此觊觎我的空位
that thou wilt needs invest thee with my honours
以至时候未到
before thy hour be ripe?
就要霸占我的尊荣吗
O foolish youth!
你这愚蠢的小子
Thou seek'st the honours that will o'erwhelm thee.
你所追求的尊荣会将你压垮
Couldst thou not forbear me half an hour?
你连最后的半个小时都忍♥不过去吗
Then get thee gone, dig my grave thyself.
那你就亲手为我掘下坟墓
Bid the merry bells ring to thine ear
让那钟声快乐地敲响
that thou art crowned
宣告你加冕的喜讯
not that I am dead.
而不是我死亡的噩耗
Pluck down my officers,
贬黜我的官员
break my decrees
撤销我的法令
for now the time is come to mock at form.
一个无法无天的新时代已经到来了
Harry the Fifth is crowned.
哈利五世已加冕为王
Up vanity!
浮华虚荣升♥天♥
Down royal state!
王室尊严陨落
All you sage counselors, hence!
你们这些睿智的大臣 都滚吧
And to the English court assemble now,
游荡各处的蠢材无赖
from every region, apes of idleness.
快来英格兰的宫廷聚首吧
Now, neighbour confines, purge you of your scum.
友国邻邦 清除你们的莠民败类
Have you a ruffian that would swear, drink, dance,
你们有亵渎神明 酗酒闹事 神魔乱舞
revel the night, murder, and commit
通宵作乐 杀人越货
the oldest sins the newest kind of ways?
无恶不作的流氓人♥渣♥吗
Be happy, he will trouble you no more.
放心吧 这种人再不会给你添扰
England shall give him office,
让他来英格兰 谋得一官半职
honour, might,
获取荣耀和权力
for the fifth Harry from curbed licence pluck the muzzle of restraint
因为哈利五世摆脱了束缚 挣脱了口络
and the wild dog shall flesh his tooth on every innocent.
这头野狗将用它的利齿撕咬无辜者的皮肉
O my poor kingdom, sick with civil blows!
我可怜的王国 内战的疮痍尚未平复
When that my care could not withhold thy riots,
我耗尽心血尚不能平定叛乱
what wilt thou do when riot is thy care?
朝纲紊乱 你又将如何啊
O, thou wilt become a wilderness again,
你将重新变为荒野
peopled with wolves, thy old inhabitants.
而豺狼将得以归返故里
O, pardon me, my liege.
原谅我 陛下
Wherefore did you take away the crown?
你到底为何要拿走王冠
God witness with me,
苍天可鉴
when I found no course of breath within your Majesty,
当我发现陛下已气息全无
how cold it struck my heart.
我心如死灰
I spake unto this crown as having sense,
我把这王冠当做有知觉的东西
and thus upbraided it:
呵斥了它
"The care on thee depending
你所带来的忧患
hath fed upon the body of my father.
已吞噬了我的父亲
Therefore, thou best of gold art worst of gold.
你虽是黄金中的王者 却也是最坏的黄金
Other, less fine in carat, is more precious,
那些成色稍逊的黄金 也比你更珍贵
but thou, most fine, most honoured, most renowned,
而你 至纯至荣 盛名天下
hast eat thy bearer up."
却吞噬了你的主人
Thus, my most royal liege, accusing it,
尊贵的陛下 我就是这样责骂它
I put it on my head, to try with it,
我戴着它是想与之抗争
as with an enemy that had before my face murdered my father.
把它当做当着我的面杀害我父亲的仇敌
O my son,
我的儿子啊
God put it in thy mind to take it hence,
是上帝让你把它拿了去
that thou mightst win the more thy father's love,
所以你能这样聪明地辩解
pleading so wisely in excuse of it.
讨为父的欢心
Come hither, Harry, sit thou down by my side.
过来 哈利 坐在我旁边
And hear, I think, the very latest counsel
听我这垂死之人
that ever I shall breathe.
最后的忠告
God knows, my son,
苍天有眼 我的儿子
by what by-paths and indirect crooked ways
我用了些旁门左道 并不光明正大的手段
I met this crown.
才得到这顶王冠
For all my reign hath been
我统治多年
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表